Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) (124826 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Sleezwizz: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
PrinceMario:
The question us, how did the Op manage to see the plate number of the car as I maximally zoomed the picture but its pixilated.

Note: I have used both mobile and PC and couldn't still see the plate number.

Is this one clear enough? U can as well confirm the plate number of Instagram too grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Themandator: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
x240:

You fall my hand big time.

Let me explain like you are 5 since this sounds like rocket science to you.

Daniella okeke posted pics 11 weeks ago of a fleet of cars allegedly owned by her.

One of those cars has a MUS 123 GL plate number.

Lagos state has a motor vehicle licensing authority website where you can check the details of a lagos registered car. Previously names and addresses were displayed but due to security reasons it was removed but what they did actually was not to remove that aspect but just place it inside what we call "comments" in programming. I.e it would show those details to a programmer examining the code but you as a layman won't see it.

Checking that plate number on the site yielded the correct information of the person who registered the car. Funny thing is it is registered to Apostle Suleman.

This lady accused Apostle Suleman of having a threeso....me with okeke just this week and alas 11 weeks back the apostle's car was found at Daniella okeke's house.

Just connect the dots and stop burying your head in a heap of sand. There's irrefutable evidence here. The Apostle is guilty as charged. He needs to explain how of all people his car was found at Okeke's place. Forget the lies of him donating the car.

No one knew about this 11 weeks ago. It was Daniella that posted the pics of the car herself.

Your explanation makes sense now because I could see all this in the op post because they were blurred or blurry ...thanks

It is now up to the apostle to do as I have stated before now.....swear

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
omo whoever is after Pastor Sulieman is really determined to pull the rug under his feet.God help him.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by bizzibodi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
why shld MOGs even marry or hav sex cnt they emulate Lord jesu' ,Apostle paul & Elijah?
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by josieboy: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
StainlessH:
I guess there is an explanation for this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOUe0m2haDP/?taken-by=teamdaniellaokeke

A better picture showing the plate number

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
southodds:
anyways, join me win big if you care.
Scammer, fixed match and you staked only 2000, why not stake 50 or 100k??

4 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ojimbo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Apostle is a philanthropist who dashes his personal cars to people all the time. He does this both publicly and privately.

Kindly stay within logic and stop this media trial.
and he ended up given such big car you Daniella? Hmmmm not even the poor congregations

5 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by bizzibodi(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:
omo whoever is after Pastor Sulieman is really determined to pull the rug under his feet.God help him.
U mean devil help him,he shld repent & confess his misdeed inorder to make heaven or else satan will grill him eternally.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by OldBeer: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:
As for the other hopeless idiots calling themselves names not I, I refuse to join in your useless media trial and I will not believe anything until hard, incontrovertible evidence is given to us, and even at that I still won't give a fvck either way.

Despite the outcome of this whole 'scandal', Apostle Johnson Suleiman will ALWAYS have my respect because he is a cleric who spoke out when other leaders were too cowardly to confront the massacre of Christians.

Eyin internet Jackie Chans, continue.
Who would have believed you were a dundee?
Thank you Stephanie for this revelation.

14 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by joelliving: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
God bless you brother!
Dottore:
E don do nah I tire for all of you playing FBI abi 007 on top ordinary fvck matter . You had better channel your "pro" detective skills to catch all the wanted criminals in our country starting from Boko Haram sponsors, kingpins and numerous yam eaters with evidences of their escapades.
Whether he fvcked or not let his conscience judge him besides who no dey fvck. Why are people so shamelessly hypocrites.
Na wao
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
bizzibodi:

U mean devil help him,he shld repent & confess his misdeed inorder to make heaven.
bros it might all be setup.have u thought of that?
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Edelweiss44: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
ednut1:
i actually went to d site. D pastors name is reg to dat car. A nairalander shared dis info last year. http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej . After clicking dat link. Right click d page and click view page source or source using a laptop or PC. for mobile google chrome use view-source:www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej to view source. for operamobile type server:source in the url tab. his name came up. I also tried it with my friends car to confirm and his name was also der. Only other explanations are he sold it to her , someone hacked the database or he came for private prayer session grin grin cheesy. Things dey happen . God will expose any fake mog out der o

Let me ask you a few questions now;

1) What plate number did you type in for the search? Is it the number on the car that we cannot even see in this picture or the number that whoever posted this thrash pasted above the car picture to make us believe it's the car number that we are unable to see??

2) What does it take anybody to snap Apostle Suleiman's car plate number and superimpose it on any Mercedes-Benz car??

3) Have you ever been to Daniella Okeke's house before? So how can you tell us that the house in the picture is her house if you've never been there before?

4) Assuming that car belonged to Apostle Suleiman truly, and the house belonged to Danielle Okeke, what makes you think anybody cannot superimpose a picture of a car onto a picture of a house the same way media clowns superimposed a picture of Tuface Idibia on President buhari's picture while he was in the UK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Smooyis(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Be careful, be warned.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
ednut1:
i actually went to d site. D pastors name is reg to dat car. A nairalander shared dis info last year. http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej . After clicking dat link. Right click d page and click view page source or source using a laptop or PC. for mobile google chrome use view-source:www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej to view source. for operamobile type server:source in the url tab. his name came up. I also tried it with my friends car to confirm and his name was also der. Only other explanations are he sold it to her , someone hacked the database or he came for private prayer session grin grin cheesy. Things dey happen . God will expose any fake mog out der o
private session ogini?

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ojimbo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
HardMirror:

Most of these men of dogs probably don't even believe in God. I can't imagine so called servants of god living the type of life they live. Even more profane than the lives the so called sinners live.
Hardmirror. I'm happy you are viewing this tread. People are now realising all you have been saying about this religion of a thing.
Thanks for getting me out from this bondage called "Religion"

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ednut1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Let me ask you a few questions now;

1) What plate number did you type in for the search? Is it the number on the car that we cannot even see in this picture or the number that whoever posted this thrash pasted above the car picture to make us believe it's the car number that we are unable to see??

2) What does it take anybody to snap Apostle Suleiman's car plate number and superimpose it on any Mercedes-Benz car??

3) Have you ever been to Daniella Okeke's house before? So how can you tell us that the house in the picture is her house if you've never been there before?

4) Assuming that car belonged to Apostle Suleiman truly, and the house belonged to Danielle Okeke, what makes you think anybody cannot superimpose a picture of a car onto a picture of a house the same way media clowns superimposed a picture of Tuface Idibia on President buhari's picture while he was in the UK?
agreed the pic is not clear. Bt if u zoom d instagram pic posted by her d pic is clear https://www.instagram.com/p/BOUe0m2haDP/?taken-by=teamdaniellaokeke. Will she post an incriminating pic knowingly And mind u. The pic was posted in December

10 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:

private session ogini?
cant ur pastor come and pray in ur house ni grin grin angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by dallyemmy: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't think I believe the lady. The way she dresses make me to expect nothing commendable from her.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Shafiiimran99: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
HardMirror:

We are saying the same thing.

You have no light. You are nothing christ-like. We know what christianity is, you are no different from pagans or muslims.
Not saying you should be better, keep it up. I love it but just stop being hypocritical. Christianity is not a title, it should be a life style. A light shining that men could see and be convicted. Yours is darkness and bile smiley
Sure you can't even understand it is obvious you don't even read your bible. You never post with scriptural reference cos you can't give what you don't have.
You and your kind are the death of christianity in this new age.
Oga wetin concern muslim with dis mata now or wat do u mean by u re not different from muslim? Mind ur word

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:
Daniella okeke after getting this car will be like

oh daddy

oh daddy

oh daddy sule

hmmm

hmm

oooooo

ahhh

ahhhh

pound my ass daddy!!!

I'm just here observing this

mtcheeew fake adulterer pastor suleman

Spoilt child

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by KAYD007(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
If you are able to zoom in on the benz plate number to determine it's owner, how come that of the Lexus is being over looked?

Why can't the so call e-investigators zoom in on the other plates?

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by bizzibodi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
lefulefu:

bros it might all be setup.have u thought of that?
Then he fall for d setup,i hope he is nxt involve with d canadian sisters b/c they mention one Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by BetaThings: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
HardMirror:

We are saying the same thing.

You have no light. You are nothing christ-like. We know what christianity is, you are no different from pagans or muslims.

Not saying you should be better, keep it up. I love it but just stop being hypocritical. Christianity is not a title, it should be a life style. A light shining that men could see and be convicted. Yours is darkness and bile smiley
Sure you can't even understand it is obvious you don't even read your bible. You never post with scriptural reference cos you can't give what you don't have.
You and your kind are the death of christianity in this new age.

I am a Muslim and take exception to your allusion to Islam
You need to open your eyes wide
I disagree vehemently with the choice of words by the person you address
We don't curse and do hypocrisy
I can fill a nairaland page with misdeeds of Christians
Most of you will say - "it is temptation, it is the demon, it is trial, it is endtime"
Do you make such allowances for Muslims
No? Any crime committed in the North is done by Islam
Every Fulani herdsman is a Muslim
Are there no Agatu Muslims or Southern Kaduna Muslims?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Demainman1: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Go see the clearer pic on Instagram....

Pls copy and paste the clearer picture from Instagram here if you have it. I don't have IG acct.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by madridguy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Following....
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
nyben4eva:
In every rumour,there's an element of truth and there's also no smoke without fire.
if u stare at d weather for long u will see smoke without fire.

And if evribdy kip talkin abt a lie,it wil start to look like true.

#Dont judge.
Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by femi4: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Where is Apostle Suleiman's name on the number plates?

You people should continue your media trial, meanwhile you all likely do worse things behind closed doors.
Some have eyes but couldn't see. I can see that you are not good with encoded info

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
OldBeer:
Who would have believed you were a dundee?
Thank you Stephanie for this revelation.
It is You and your entire household that are the dundees. wink

As for the rest of you spamming my mentions over my stand on the Apostle, continue carrying the matter like gala in traffic. Me, i've facied more productive issues that benefit me. I suggest y'all do the same.

1 Like

Re: Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) by evergenuine(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
OKEMKPI:
That picture is pixellated,no body should quote the vehicle no for us,we want to see it on the vehicle.so can somebody zoom that picture till the reg no appears legible?
Until then,pls tell us another lie

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.