Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) (124969 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by allwell51: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin Gifted To Him By His Friends

Tunde Ednut SPECIAL COVERAGE Reaching you live from Atlanta, but in Oba, Anambra State in spirit for Obi Cubana. SWIPE LEFT!!!

So many things are happening ooo

Cows everywhere, money every where, drinks everywhere

Billionaires everywhere

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRY0lUep3ix/?utm_medium=copy_link

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?

599 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?

E pain am grin grin grin

638 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by blackmantis: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
N30,000,000 coffin?

It must have an AC, complete stereo HiFi system, a flat screen led smart tv, an inverter solar power system. And of course an iPhone 11 max.

610 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by BKayy: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mere looking at the coffin and the worth go make death dey hungry some people

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by countryfive: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
And this will take her to heaven

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
30 million coffin ... No wonder south africows are looting coffins grin

261 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Is this man and his group of friends ritualist?

251 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by TimFisher2: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
undecided

Make i hear say termite smell this one, infact they won’t even come close

It reminds me of the day the owner of Apams funeral undertaker will die

His coffin might worth 100 billion with gold crested on it

Ego Amaka!

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Condolences to the Family of the Dead.

If the Coffin one is buried in or the amount and pomp in a burial ceremony is the yard stick to make Eternal life, the Mum of this young man Should be in Heaven Now.

Unfortunately, non of these things count for the Eternal Destination of anyone.
Except a man or woman be Born again, He/She cannot See the kingdom of GOD.

If u have the Cash, there is no crime in Spending money for these or that, but in all these, what is Important and Needful should not be lost.

Nothing on this Earth is worth losing your soul for . Nothing Substitutes or values your soul.
The Place of our Soul in Eternity is very Needful. A Genuie relationship with JESUS is the Needful.

305 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
toobusy:

Stop chewing your tongue in frustrations..
Read and pass if you no like am.
Na him Mama, no be your Mama..

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mayng01:
IF they are, the ritual money ought to have finished with all these expenses..
Ritual last last 100M

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nonsense..
Showcasing a coffin? For what nah?

Smh

We always forget that whatever (actions or events) we esteemed highly, is usually despised by Heaven!
May mama find peace.. and may we All end well with Christ.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
If a deacon should try one-tenth of this by now, the we-need-factories crew will be allover the thread insulting every GO and presiding bishop.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Mofun: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
You nailed it Bro. God bless you!

Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the Dead.

If the Coffin one is buried in or the amount and pomp in a burial ceremony is the yard stick to make Eternal life, the Mum of this young man Should be in Heaven Now.

Unfortunately, non of these things count for the Eternal Destination of anyone.

Except a man or woman be Born again, He/She cannot See the kingdom of GOD.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Idiotmod: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2021
BigSarah:

IF they're the ritual money ought to have finish with all these expenses..
Ritual last last 100M
U don do ritual before? undecided

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Nuelito: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
It looks like Late Tonimas own.

Well, iffa die...I no go even like make my children bury me with this kinda casket....to me,it's not worth it but the ceremony can be as big as this one without buying such expensive casket.

Na my mind I talk....I no kill pesin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by fourboys: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Na burial be this abi na carnival ?? shocked for over 3dys now all social media in Nigeria just dey talk about this burial

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Idiotmod:

U don do ritual before? undecided

I've seen videos on YouTube made by witch doctors, that's what they say.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mofun:
You nailed it Bro. God bless you!

Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Idiotmod: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
BigSarah:

I've seen videos on YouTube made by witch doctors, that's what they say.
Really

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Aafsat(f): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
What if his friends had given him that 30million,he uses 1 million for a casket, divide the remaining 29 million into 500k or 1million and give it to young men in his community to start business,wont the world be a better place. I know it is their money and they can spend it however they like. So many young men are looking for funds to start a business. Lets help each other biko.

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by arkonpoint: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Aafsat:
What if his friends had given him that 30million,he uses 1 million for a casket, divide the remaining 29 million into 500k or 1million and give it to young men in his community to start business,wont the world be a better place. I know it is their money and they can spend it however they like. So many young men are looking for funds to start a business. Lets help each other biko.

Well there goes our African mentality for you. We're too wasteful. Na our way, we gats to live with it

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by allwell51: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
arkonpoint:

Well there goes our African mentality for you. We're too wasteful. Na our way, we gats to live with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tof6JrOdm2k
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by benjazzy009(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
No b only divide.,u think life is that friendly ? That is your own innocent mind ok ? How many of our leaders Don share money reach your side for business startup...na him mama....my mama Don suffer enough for me...I can bury her with #100 million coffin...yes...so mind ur biz bro.

Aafsat:

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by theTranslator: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
30 million coffin ... No wonder south africows are looting coffins grin
shocked grin cheesy

You guys are toxic grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by SporaD8: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mayng01:
Ritualist kee! No! They are actually Revivalists.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by DSC7: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mayng01:

Na poor men dey call rich men ritualists. grin..

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by BigJmbaitoli: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
angry

30 million?
Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by Iwanttoto: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Stupid Africans. The woman being buried is not even aware of the level of carnival being organised on her behalf

34 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.