Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra (32809 Views)

Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) / APC Disagrees With Buhari's Youth Comment / See Photo From The Claimed 25,000 Pro-buhari March In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2017
hmmmmmm 200,000 jobs created compare to 4million jobs lost in dis catastrophic administration. . I dey laff in ogoni

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Odkosh: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Xtopherprince:
Someone wrote:
Please share widely !!!!

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month...
Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc., etc.
The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said...
Really? Don’t you think South Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?
He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo.
Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!
Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth.
Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federalism character in Nigeria.
Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria.
That is what Biafra agitation is all about.
are u through or u want more?

3 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Dymaco(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Osyabj:

Here goes another PDP e-rat who thinks he speaks for an Igbo Nation of over 50 million independent minded people worldwide. Why didn't you go to Awka and stop the rally as your pdp-sponsored ipob vowed to do. Anuofia

who is fooling who...
those guys u post there resemble ibos for ur eye...

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2017
nonsobaba:
Most of the people you see in that rally were imported from Imo state, while the northerners in their midst were cargoed from Ugwuoba in Enugu state. That goes to show you that Anambra people don't even know if a party like APC exists.
You are here again with your divisive shenanigans. So only igbos from Abia and Enugu can march for APC.. . I saw how you are beaten blue black by Amarabae (not like I like her and she know I don't, may never do) et al on the other thread about road construction in Enugu. You need to reassess your position on events as they relate to Igboland if truly you are igbo.

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Aufbauh:

Nna mdi how far? Where is the Ipob spokesman Emma Pitiful?

I'm not so bothered about the numbers in attendance. What interest me is the fact that Ipob went on ghost mode when challenged even in their own acclaimed domain.... What a shame! kiss
Oga ipob have no business on who rule Nigeria!

Thy are only saying,give us #biafra

Biafrans are peace loving ppl.

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2017
simply put......LIE......THATS APC FOR U
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2017
DjAndroid:
25,000 Wetin? No be lie go kill una. People wey dey the rally no reach 5,000.
My dear you must be a joker to raise it to 5,000 cos I no sure say them reach 500, if them reach 500, they should show us their pictures
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Sylva2147: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2017
DjAndroid:

I saw some people at Ekwueme Square, Awka, all wearing T-shirt with #istandwithbuhari. They are not even up to 5000.
you don't expect everybody to attain the rally now.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by MrSly(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Osyabj:
Absent Obiano's defection to APC before the election, No force can stop APC from winning the Anambra Governorship race in November 2017.

The corrupt, discredited pdp, does not and will never speak for Ndi-Igbo.

Anambra kwenu! Igbo kwenu ! Kwezue nu!!!!

Paid comment! trash. go get a life.

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by erico2k2(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2017
buckdudebuck:
so you don't know what is called rented crowd. This particular one was even pathetic. Those people you see in that picture (not the one the OP posted, that is no where near Anambara State) are corpers that are serving in Awka. I can even bet my own head for this.
FYI Akwa is the capital of Anambra state . So what are you saying . Anyway I would like to believe you that this indeed is a rented crowd cos it will be heart braking for you lot in the struggle to make Biafra a reality .
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by israelmao(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Igbo Igbo and Igbo.How many times did I call you?Hausa have no trust in you they rather prefer support for Yoruba or other tribes than Igbo.Facts are there except you ignore them.

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by MrSly(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2017
I am anambrarian. I live in state capital. yesterday I was physically busy running fro corner to another. no such number was seen in support of the useless rally.

4 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by erico2k2(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2017
NormalCodes:

Guy mind your words.... Don't cos you wanna post and mock Biafrans and u type rubbish.

Let them enjoy their propaganda with their rented crowds full of Corp members.
But it's true .If it indeed it's your fellow Biafrans posing then you lot are doomed but it seems this was rented crowd . But of its yoy lot doing this you ate indeed doomed . But again I will believe it's rented as said by some one from Anambra state
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Earthkumy(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2017
Those look like hausa boys
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by luckyboss(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Chaii Nigeria and politics..
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by buffalowings: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2017
the nation aka propaganda arm of APSHIT

was there a rally , yes

we're they up to 25000 hell no

sounds like trump and alternative facts
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Barney11:
lies!,igbos hardly go baxk on their words!see we cant support a person that hates us so much! we are not stupid and that pics there are not igbo youths.

Rubbish, Buhari does not hate Igbos but Igbos have been lying to themselves that he hates them - his only crime against Igbos has so far been defeating Jonathan in the last elections.

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by madridsta007(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Osyabj:
Absent Obiano's defection to APC before the election, No force can stop APC from winning the Anambra Governorship race in November 2017.

The corrupt, discredited pdp, does not and will never speak for Ndi-Igbo.

Anambra kwenu! Igbo kwenu ! Kwezue nu!!!!

lol.

And it's you, a non-Igbo that speaks for Ndigbo.

Funny fellow.

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by victord1st: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2017
FKO81:
From what I saw yesterday APC members that were not up to 50 gathered themselves at emmos field locked the entrance gate and held their rally pose for pictures and all disappeared within minutes grin grin grin

Badt guy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2017
nothing divides IPOber than the taste and opportunity to betray their own cause.. IPOB kwenu!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by minobrowny: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Don't be swayed by political intelligence, if nobody understood the handwriting on the wall let me clarify. the reason why i love Anambra is that their political game is war of gladiators, even a sitting governor who performs below par loses woefully without resistance. the only APC in power there is Ngige and people love him for what he did back then not because he is APC. now to the topic. you planned to hold a rally. you announced it, IPOB faithfuls threatened it and you went ahead. IPOB remained silent and you dumb reader is calling IPOB cowards. let me ask u, why was some charges against NK discharged? for lack of evidence to prove IPOB as an illegal org. right? now barely a week and you are desperately scanning for evidence. they simply understood the
moves and remained calm. the winner is who? let me tell u, minus the upcoming guber, your rally is strictly to implicate IPOB. and the responds is the number u are calling is ... pls someone should tell them the remaining.

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by DocHMD: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Ndigbo and mouth, when this group announced its Intention,you lot said it can never happen. Now it happened, you all are crying about the number.

We all can't think same way, I'm a full Anambrarian and APC to heart so you jobless IPOB miscreants can cry me a river.

Whichever way you twist it, your hatred for opposing opinion has put off so many people from the your silly Biafra and IPOB

Why do you enjoy deceiving yourself?

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by robotix: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2017
DjAndroid:
dem no even reach 200 from what I saw yesterday lol. Bloody liars.

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by DocHMD: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2017
The nations newspaper a pro-APC tabloid and their use of the phrase 'Shut down'. Do they still have any honour?
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Alexrayz(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2017
DjAndroid:

Even if it 500 for that great number to come out from one of d hot bed of #Biafra that tells you a lot about how confused they are
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Odkosh:
grin, they are on nairaland shouting afonja.

Lol. So true.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by buckdudebuck: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2017
erico2k2:

FYI Akwa is the capital of Anambra state . So what are you saying . Anyway I would like to believe you that this indeed is a rented crowd cos it will be heart braking for you lot in the struggle to make Biafra a reality .
I am in Onicha right now, I am a full Anambraian, so I have lots of peeps in Awka. Who said freedom is free? Freedom is not free.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by midfinger(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2017
DjAndroid:
What's your essence of trying to pass across this broad day lie that "people wey dey the rally no reach 5,000". I see where you are going with that quote ,you want to tell us that truthful you saw up to over 50people there,stop playing that script cos I know you want to establish it as truth!.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by bosco2017: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2017
minobrowny:
Don't be swayed by political intelligence, if nobody understood the handwriting on the wall let me clarify. the reason why i love Anambra is that their political game is war of gladiators, even a sitting governor who performs below par loses woefully without resistance. the only APC in power there is Ngige and people love him for what he did back then not because he is APC. now to the topic. you planned to hold a rally. you announced it, IPOB faithfuls threatened it and you went ahead. IPOB remained silent and you dumb reader is calling IPOB cowards. let me ask u, why was some charges against NK discharged? for lack of evidence to prove IPOB as an illegal org. right? now barely a week and you are desperately scanning for evidence. they simply understood the
moves and remained calm. the winner is who? let me tell u, minus the upcoming guber, your rally is strictly to implicate IPOB. and the responds is the number u are calling is ... pls someone should tell them the remaining.

Very smart analysis .. main you are switched on . Ipob is being driven by smart people . Their style of approach is strange to Nigeria hence their success . I like these guys . APC has taken Nigeria 20 yrs back and entrenched old system . Lies , nepotism, brutality, fake etc

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Akaujaa(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2017
BrokenTV:
No be only 25,000 thousand youth na 25,000,000,000 billion. And for the op saying APC winning Anambra state my answer to you is to still dreaming

I guess you said the same thing before the Edo and Ondo states elections. You might end up being the dreamer at the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Hosts BBNaija's CeeC And Angel In Abuja (Photo) / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate / Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu Campaigns In Fugar, Edo North (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.