Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra (32821 Views)

Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) / APC Disagrees With Buhari's Youth Comment / See Photo From The Claimed 25,000 Pro-buhari March In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by eph12(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2017
arsenal33:

What did PDP do for anambra? Nothing.
The guy you quoted didn't even mention PDP. I believe APGA has been the ruling party there for a long time.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Awoo88: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2017
DjAndroid:
25,000 Wetin? No be lie go kill una. People wey dey the rally no reach 5,000.
Dem no even reach 1000.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by hammerF: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2017
We are not sure that the people posing for pictures before disappearing immediately are even from Anambra.

They are mainly from Imo State and Southwest APC members

Yet very few in numbers not even upto 50 people put together.

Anambra is not an APC state.

4 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by buckdudebuck: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2017
arsenal33:

And you were there?
Right now I am in Onitsha, I am from Ihiala BTW, so I am full blooded Anambaraian, though I don't live permanently in Onitsha, I have lots of peeps in Awka who I called and they confirmed it to me.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by FKO81(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2017
PUSH1:

You will b shocked
Anambra is not Osun, you can win election by sharing odorless fufu and one cup of rice, my people are enlightened and rich

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by buckdudebuck: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2017
Metronomy:

Have you ever been rented
Lalastica... Warn this guy o.. Be like sey im high
If you don't know what to reply then STFU
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by freeborn76(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2017
There is something very confusing about the Southeast

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by juman(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2017
They represented their desire to get presidency in 2023.
One cannot rule it out.

But if this useless apc government continue till that time thousands upon thousands of people would have been dead out of hunger.

APC is a failure.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by strenghtt: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2017
DjAndroid:

I saw some people at Ekwueme Square, Awka, all wearing T-shirt with #istandwithbuhari. They are not even up to 5000.

5,000 na small number.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Okudiover(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I LAFF IN PIG LATIN. NO BE CORPERS (MOST OF WHOM ARE FROM OTHER GEO-POLITICAL ZONES) WEY DEM USE DEY PASMAGA? I DON'T NEED TO TALK TOO MUCH WHEN THE ANAMBRA ELECTION REACH MAKE I SEE HOW APC ANAMBRA CHAPTER GO TAKE COME 2ND WHEN PDP DEY THERE OR 1ST POSITION WHEN APGA DEY THERE. IN OTHER WORDS " OGE NTA KA ACHUO OWELLE NCHI".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Truepee(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2017
It don't tay wey Igbo pple mumu...

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Aburi001: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
What is the poster above me saying?
Rented crowd tongue

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by buckdudebuck: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2017
Okudiover:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I LAFF IN PIG LATIN. NO BE CORPERS (MOST OF WHOM ARE FROM OTHER GEO-POLITICAL ZONES) WEY DEM USE DEY PASMAGA? I DON'T NEED TO TALK TOO MUCH WHEN THE ANAMBRA ELECTION REACH MAKE I SEE HOW APC ANAMBRA CHAPTER GO TAKE COME 2ND WHEN PDP DEY THERE OR 1ST POSITION WHEN APGA DEY THERE. IN OTHER WORDS " OGE NTA KA ACHUO OWELLE NCHI".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry bro, there will be no election in Anambara.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by lailo: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Barney11:
lies!,igbos hardly go baxk on their words!see we cant support a person that hates us so much! we are not stupid and that pics there are not igbo youths.
sit there while Andy Ubah,Nwobodo and other people that matter in ur land are lately embracing the change.Obiano is next.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by zayyadoski(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Buhari is back, protest continues.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Truth4eva: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2017
I pity whoever believes what is written in that newspaper as regards the rally. Stop dreaming because HOPE party has a better chance a million times than APC in Anambra state. Only those who have not been to Anambra will be deceived.

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by zayyadoski(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Buhari is back, protest continues. This people re wicked sha

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Nature8(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2017
This people can lie eh..

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Xtopherprince(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Someone wrote:
Please share widely !!!!

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month...
Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc., etc.
The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said...
Really? Don’t you think South Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?
He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo.
Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!
Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth.
Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federalism character in Nigeria.
Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria.
That is what Biafra agitation is all about.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Odkosh: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Lies propagated by Afonjas grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
clap for your self flatty.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Codes151(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Igbos always forming sense and showing the extent of their greed! We can all she the motive behind this rally!! U want to pretend to support or like sth just to get sth back!? 2023, might elude Ndi Igbo if u don't start by changing your charcaters and personalities.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by juniior(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Trash, media hype

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by ghostmist: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Osyabj:
Absent Obiano's defection to APC before the election, No force can stop APC from winning the Anambra Governorship race in November 2017.

The corrupt, discredited pdp, does not and will never speak for Ndi-Igbo.

Anambra kwenu! Igbo kwenu ! Kwezue nu!!!!

Bro, your weed is of a very strong variety...besides, PDP isn't your problem; APGA is!

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Odkosh: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:
Wow!

Uhm... were was IPOB when all this was happening?

I guess they were all on Nairaland licking their wounds in the romance section.
grin, they are on nairaland shouting afonja.
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Okpabana: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Ikechu10:
25,000..Chei. is it only 25,000. Abeg make it a trillion sef.
Trillion ppl came to rally for Buhari in Akwa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin I no go see for this world.

First they showed us image of ppl standing in Ekwueme square claiming na it to be the "rally". In all picture, them stay in the same spot. We not even sure if they moved from the square at all in the so called "protest for Buhari". Now 25,000 be the people wey rally for buhari.

grin grin grin grin
This people are a joke I swear. Never seen a so called "presidency" which entire legacy is propaganda upon propaganda. What a joke. Yet they wonder why that BS "nation" wey dey call Niggeria is the laughing stock of Africa and world

I thought according to you,no rally would take place in Anambra if not hell will be let loose. Nothing like that has happened oo. not even a mosquito bite. The butterfly that thought himself a bird grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am waiting for your insults as usual because I know it's a hobby of yours.

2 Likes

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
modath:

Hiding under dem mama lappas of course.....

All dem crase, na on top keyboard e end! cheesy

and also giving omenkalives a blowjab for consolation
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Codes151(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2017
Xtopherprince:
Someone wrote:
Please share widely !!!!

A Yoruba friend asked me: Under what conditions would you support "One Nigeria" and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good?
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports only local connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos, Kano and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments’ agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC, e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6.All oil companies must relocate their head offices to PH, as the oil capital of Nigeria.
7. Let the northern children gain admission into federal schools with 300 score points while the South Eastern Children should gain admission with only 20 score points .
8. Let all federal road projects in the North/SW should be handled by one local companies and the one in the SE/SS should be handled by Julius Berger and foreign construction companies.
If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented for 50years , we can try one Nigeria and let see if you the North and SW will like it for a month...
Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get international visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, etc., etc.
The Yoruba friend replied: You can’t be serious, this is wickedness and I said...
Really? Don’t you think South Eastern part of Nigeria have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs?
He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that’s the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting from it, love it and would love to maintain the status quo.
Let each region develop at her own pace, with Airport, Seaports, industries, major projects open to be developed in any part of Nigeria without government interference or strangulation due to tribalism and nepotism!
Let Nigeria be fair to ALL irrespective of tribe, religion, and place of birth.
Let there be true federalism and resources control, with the elimination of quota system and federalism character in Nigeria.
Let's have equal respect for one another irrespective of where the person is coming from in Nigeria.
That is what Biafra agitation is all about.
reconstruct this to fit Biafra only! Cuz other states that's not Biafra have what the fight for! Cross rivers! Delta! Bayelsa. Akwa Ibom , rivers etc
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
@Emma "pitiful"
mr sadist
modath is waiting for you grin
you know naaa kiss
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by brainbox80: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2017
My fellow Indigbos, why do we allow peanuts due to d political selfishness of a few to create unnecessary tension in our region. Gov. Obiano, u know dat the region is heated up already, dat we have our reservations for the gross impunity on-going in the country and u went ahead to organize/approve such rally. Maybe because u want us to clash against ourselves so dat we kill ourselves. Haba!, make we use our heads nah. May Anambra agenda be first in our heart nah!! Look at the derogatory statement been made by someone dat even calls himself an APC leader, nah wa for una. God go judge all of una, one by one
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by sammhi(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Truth is an Igbo man is not even a politically conscious person . Most Igbo men won't close their shops to go do any Yeye rally except you are ready to pay him . Even the miscreant amongst them won't go except you pay . That is how Igbo men are .
As for the rally for PmB , it is of course propaganda
If all he could get is 20, 000 people then it is failure
Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by hammerF: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Codes151:
Igbos always forming sense and showing the extent of their greed! We can all she the motive behind this rally!! U want to pretend to support or like sth just to get sth back!? 2023, might elude Ndi Igbo if u don't start by changing your charcaters and personalities.

Biafra wont elude them though, that is already in the pipeline and might materialise before ur 2023.

1 Like

Re: 25,000 Pro-buhari Youth Rally Shuts Down Anambra by Luvdk(f): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Dreamers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC In Disarray As 3 Acting Chairmen Emerge In 3 Hrs / Court Orders INEC To Allow 2 Nigerians Vote With Temporary Voters Card / Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.