Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR (2847 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Syphax(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Rotfl! cheesy

My sugar boo kiss kiss kiss kiss
Hungerbad come and see ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Ishilove: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Syphax:
Amebo angry

2 Likes

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by HungerBAD: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Syphax:

Her village is like N50 from Tonto Dikehs village. I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

Syphax, he is online busy compiling notes on where to meet women. angry

HungerBAD:

Two things I don't mess with in my real life.

(1)God/God's name.

(2)Churches or any place of Worship.

Anyway continue.

Ishilove If you are reading this. Just know I am compiling the names of where to meet women for some empirical thesis.

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:

Isnt it funny how this is playing out?
From he promised me marriage , thereafter stopped taking my calls

To

Demanding 500mill for damages ....blackmail

N now that d man Refused to ba cowed,

They turn it to serial rape case huh?( this is plan B yea?)

apc! What a congregation of liars!

I tire oh my brother
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

What a F^ckracious comment.

Ishilove ignore him.

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Ishilove: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
What a F^ckracious comment.

Ishilove ignore him.
Lmaaaaoooo!! What is F^ckracious bikonu?
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Dude, stop going emotional over this. This dude, that is Suleiman is had it coming. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. And Mr. Suleiman threw stones at people who are much much worse at telling lies than him.
And who says he lives in a glass house?
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmaaaaoooo!! What is F^ckracious bikonu?
F^cking atrocious!
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
F^cking atrocious!

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by AfroSamurai: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
And who says he lives in a glass house?
idiom bro.
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
idiom bro.
sure. who says he lives in a glass house idiomatically speaking?
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by AfroSamurai: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
sure. who says he lives in a glass house idiomatically speaking?
What did I write in the first place?
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
What did I write in the first place?
Okay. Apostle Suleman does not live in a glass house idiomatically speaking.
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by AfroSamurai: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
Okay. Apostle Suleman does not live in a glass house idiomatically speaking.
If you have nothing tangible to say, stop 'bleating' around the bush.

Thank you.
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
If you have nothing tangible to say, stop 'bleating' around the bush.

Thank you.
That's a very stupid comment bro. Thought you were sensible. smh
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by AfroSamurai: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
That's a very stupid comment bro. Thought you were sensible. smh
It's your opinion, and in my world, it's worthless. tongue
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
It's your opinion, and in my world, it's worthless. tongue
Happy worthlessness to you tongue
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by AfroSamurai: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
Happy worthlessness to you tongue
Shame to you. tongue
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by gbegemaster(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Shame to you. tongue
The same to you tongue
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by AfroSamurai: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
gbegemaster:
The same to you tongue
The feeling isn't mutual. tongue

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Syphax(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

This guy is damn funny grin

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Syphax(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Syphax, he is online busy compiling notes on where to meet women. angry

Ishilove, you guys are very funny... I always look forward to seeing HungerBAD's comments and your funny replies grin

1 Like

Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Syphax(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Amebo angry
grin
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

Does that change the fact that he might actually be a serial adulterer and pervert?
Has it being proved in the law court? Has the judge given a verdict? No. Does media trial conclude a case ? No instead hypocrites does
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 12, 2017
HARDDON:
Isnt it funny how this is playing out?
From he promised me marriage , thereafter stopped taking my calls

To

Demanding 500mill for damages ....blackmail

N now that d man Refused to ba cowed,

They turn it to serial rape case huh?( this is plan B yea?)

apc! What a congregation of liars!
Now tell me why isn't it a set up?
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by bigfrancis21: 4:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Rotfl! cheesy

My sugar boo kiss kiss kiss kiss

O gini na-afio na nkwo nnewi! embarassed
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by bedspread: 7:06am On Mar 12, 2017
ONE THING I KNOW IS NO MATTER HOW THINGS BE, THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!!

IF APOSTLE'S HANDS ARE CLEAN, THEN MANY ESPECIALLY THESE PEOPLE SPEAKING AND WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK WILL PAY THE PRICE....

I AM A CHOSEN AND I HV THINGS THE GATES OF HELL FALL FOR THINGS LIKE THIS AGAINST GOD'S SERVANT....

ONE THING IS SURE, NOBODY CAN DEFEAT THE GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH..
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by cktheluckyman: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Victims ke? Victims of what exactly? I am not buying this rubbish the Fulani APC media is selling
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by cktheluckyman: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Has it being proved in the law court? Has the judge given a verdict? No. Does media trial conclude a case ? No instead hypocrites does
Even if Suleiman slept with over a 100 women.No crime was committed as long as rape was not involved. He will remain my man of the year for speaking out against terrorists when others so-called holy men of God kept silent
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by cktheluckyman: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

Does that change the fact that he might actually be a serial adulterer and pervert?
Well you used the word "might ".It remains within the realm of conjecture until it is proven
Re: According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR by Ishilove: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2017
bigfrancis21:

O gini na-afio na nkwo nnewi! embarassed
Anglais, sil vous plait undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Positive Ministry Of The Holy Spirit - Andrew Wommack / I will kill myself after this last attempt to survive / Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.