Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations (47909 Views)

Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans / More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife / Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by freeborn76(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2017
I warned Apostle Suleiman that it was gonna get messier if he kept talking, but he kept trying to prove a point. This will only get messier, I don't see it ending well as several other actors would soon join the fray.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by ifihearam: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Ask yourselves these questions:
If this girl wanted to blackmail pastors there are richer pastors with private jets she would have hunted.

Secondly there are several pastors in Nigeria why suleiman?

Thirdly she stands by her words and even petitioned the Nigeria police force to investigate and go through her account lump deposits and transfers made in her account.

In conclusion as an individual who has witnessed firsthand of the devious things these pastors do in the closet especially when it comes to sexual immorality. I can boldly say that I believe the pastor is sleeping with this girl.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by oyienootieno: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Nature8:
Only God knows the truth..

Well done... may God increase your sense of reasoning.

Only God truly knows the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Stevoohlicent(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2017
this is the epitome of aproko......
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by spicebomb(f): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Freeze freeze freezer. ..how many times did I call you?okay....about Miss Otobo and she being called an ashawo,why did she dress like a highclass prostitute on TV?u dress d way u want to be addressed...
Am beginning to oven suspect u OAP FREEZE....apparently you are just one attention seeker..I understand, you are lonely.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by SulemanDEFENDER: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2017
OKorowanta:
What if there is some atom of truth in dis girl's accusations?

Thank you

I'm in defense of the moG but I want to be proven wrong.

Where are the OTHER women Stephanie alleged he also had sex with? LET THEM SPEAK UP!

All evil doers MUST be exposed and prosecuted
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by yemmight(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Freeze and Anty Kemi Olunloyo supposed be couples.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by frank202012: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2017
this is a very cheap propaganda from the short devil himself,but I pity some mumu Christians that will foolishly buy it.....simply bec the man said enough to the rubbish happening in this shit hole con3....
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by fuckpro: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2017
strrev:
... THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by olabrad: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2017
idglo44life:
Freeze or Wat u called urself,
u better mind ur business and pls stop accusing the men of God. If u don't want God to punish u and roast in hell.

Which part of the Bible says you can't challenge a pastor if he does anything wrong? You sound like a blind pastor worshipper

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by onatisi(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2017
LatestAmebo2:

See how Freeeze reacted below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BReIqyilGn3/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Daddy come and eat your food!
-
Because of her appearance, the world has already judged her, calling her names like ashawo. What about the man of God involved? Oh sorry, 'touch not my anointed' and 'judge not' apply only to him.
[b]Nigeria is not only filled with low IQ sheeple, [/b]the sheeple even live in George Orwell's 'animal farm' where all animals are equal but some are more equal than others! ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/daddy-come-and-eat-your-food-daddy.html

This is very very very correct. Suleiman has not given a single evidence to counter the lady claims or accusations but many dummb Nigerians keep attacking the lady who has so far proving her accusations beyond doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by olabrad: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2017
spartan117:
.God disappoints d devices of d crafty and he's going to do so in this case

Provided pastor Suleiman is innocent
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Firstcitizen: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2017
idglo44life:
u better mind ur business and pls stop accusing the men of God. If u don't want God to punish u and roast in hell.

Sharrap. We all commit sin everyday so accusing men of God is no greater sin than the others we commit. That is even if apostle 3some is a true man of God.

Abeg sin na sin.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by greggng: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Apostle make me dance, daddy yo make dance.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by AngelicBeing: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
sad sad embarassed
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by onatisi(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2017
ifihearam:
If this girl wanted to blackmail pastors there are richer pastors with private jets she would have hunted.

Thirdly she stands by her words and even petitioned the Nigeria police force to investigate and go through her account lump deposits and transfers made in her account.

In conclusion as an individual who has witnessed firsthand of the devious things these pastors do in the closet especially when it comes to sexual immorality. I can boldly say that I believe the pastor is sleeping with this girl.
And you sincerely think majority of Nigerians have the mental ability to reason constructively and sensibly like you?? Just wait and see how they will be defending the man now with the senseless excuse that it is el rufai who is using the girl against Suleiman. No wonder Nigeria is the easiest place to make money as a church pastor,there are millions of dummb followers all over the place

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2017
fuckpro:
... THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR DADDY!!!
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by juman(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2017
Nah today?
Almost all pastors of private owned churches have girlfriends.

This is just a phase in the pastor's life.
Adultery by "religious leaders" in nigeria is like 'normal' sin.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Adagba1: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2017
I saw one video clips of Apostle Suleman before where he said TB Joshua is too small for him,who knows where his dilema is coming from.He has biten more than he can chew.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by badman007(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Thisis2raw:
This Freeze guy needs to be taught a lesson

But he has a point doesn't he? Try to look at what he is saying, forget about your bible for a minute.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by phyllumtopilla: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2017
I really don't care to defend anybody but this guy(Freeze) should just relax and wait for things to unravel. Why is Freeze trying so hard to re-damage his already damaged personality all in an attempt to draw attention. The comments and taunting have become drab, monotonous, predictable and un-intelligible. We agree it's too late for him to assimilate simple courtesy taught in every average modest home, but "bi abini ko to ka tun ara eni bi"....what does he want his kids (if he has any) to think about him.....because if he thinks whatever he keeps doing is cool, he sure must have a warped sense of decency. Today it is One cleric, tomorrow it's an actor.......pls go and sit down for potopoto.......... Your talks are putrid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by SulemanDEFENDER: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2017
freeborn76:
I warned Apostle Suleiman that it was gonna get messier if he kept talking, but he kept trying to prove a point. This will only get messier, I don't see it ending well as several other actors would soon join the fray.

That's what I'm saying .

COME OUT WITH PROOFS IF APOSTLE SULEMAN HAVE HAD SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU OR ANYONE you know
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by justjify(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2017
idglo44life:
angry

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by LordOfNaira: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2017
olabrad:

Which part of the Bible says you can't challenge a pastor if he does anything wrong? You sound like a blind pastor worshipper

He doesn't sound like. He is a blind pastor worshipper.

Many of these Christians are too lazy to read their bibles to know that a "man of God" is someone who does God's work and loves God"
even if he is not a pastor, bishop or whatever.

They are also too lazy to know that they have all been called to apostolic services of propagating the good news and are thus apostles.

The word "apostle" means "One who is sent out"

Every Christian is sent out but many will burn in hell for leaving apostleship to these yahoo yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by McKayConcept(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2017
there was a time when someone came out to say TB Joshua is using evil powers! another even came out to say he is the one given TB joshua the powers, but I no longer hear of those people again. what of TB joshua? God Id still using him more than ever.
daddy Apostle I believe u know that the devil and its agents are not happy about what God is doing for the kingdom through u and that is the reason for all these.
God never promise us hitch free Christain life, he told us temptations will come but thanks to God he gave us Victory in Christ. above all things we are more than conqueror
sir, I pray for more grace for u
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Wasky101: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2017
pressplay411:
The situation with this Apostle Suleiman is quite curious.
On the one side the coincidence; him getting exposed not long after going against el rufai could easily be perceived to be a revenge plot.

On the other side the said Apostle is of questionable character and fits the bill of a sexual predator.

Judging by the Apostle's reaction and immediate counter suit, one wonders if a supposed MOG couldn't leave the fight for God (as a model christian), why so concerned about money (1 Billion naira), why such desperate measures to paint himself holy?

Truth is nobody holy pass, especially MOG, he just got himself politically exposed.
Sadly christians prefer living in denial on matters involving MOG.
Never mess with politicians they fight dirty. Extremely good at digging up stuffs
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by SulemanDEFENDER: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2017
ifihearam:

All evil pastors MUST be exposed and prosecuted
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Sogold: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Your current freezing status is worrying you! Well, we will help you- Now get unfreezed:but from now on, use your brain.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Sogold: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Get unfreezed perhaps you will be oryt.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by McKayConcept(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2017
ifihearam:

hahahaha
I really knew someone was going to say this! OK, answer me
among everyone following this post why is it that u are the one asking such question
among all the countries in the world y is it that u came from nigeria or where u came from
among all the girls he has followed like u people claimed y is it that it is Stephanie that decided to run her mouth
among all the colours why is it that Nigeria flag is only made up of green and white.

pls my friend go and post something reasonable
if u understand what is going on, u will think deep before u talk
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Kunlexxxx(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2017
pressplay411:
The situation with this Apostle Suleiman is quite curious.
On the one side the coincidence; him getting exposed not long after going against el rufai could easily be perceived to be a revenge plot.

On the other side the said Apostle is of questionable character and fits the bill of a sexual predator.

Judging by the Apostle's reaction and immediate counter suit, one wonders if a supposed MOG couldn't leave the fight for God (as a model christian), why so concerned about money (1 Billion naira), why such desperate measures to paint himself holy?

Truth is nobody holy pass, especially MOG, he just got himself politically exposed.
Sadly christians prefer living in denial on matters involving MOG.
You have spoken fairly well. There's always two sides to a story. Our MOG are not as holy as we paint them to be sometimes. However, I won't be quick to say the Apostle is guilty or not until every evidences have proven him so. The lady in question haven't been so straight forward with her claims. She said she has evidences but her laptop containing those evidences was stolen at the airport upon her arrival. I find that a bit suspicious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Arrives Pepsi Venue To Watch Champions League / Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School / Flavour Smoking, Pictured With Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.