Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations (47908 Views)

Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans / More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife / Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by nkemjacob2(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
i don't know y nairaland keeps posting or moving freeze comment to front page is very unprofessional and useless. i don't know if he pays seun or his crew to make him popular.

FREEZE comment are irritating he is not saying something meaningful...
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by ellahzy(f): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Michellla:
wow Tanx.. God bless you hun
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Opakan2: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Suleman daddy Yo grin

Freeze should free the guy o.. The truth will come out soon
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by xpool(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
pressplay411:
The situation with this Apostle Suleiman is quite curious.
On the one side the coincidence; him getting exposed not long after going against el rufai could easily be perceived to be a revenge plot.

On the other side the said Apostle is of questionable character and fits the bill of a sexual predator.

Judging by the Apostle's reaction and immediate counter suit, one wonders if a supposed MOG couldn't leave the fight for God (as a model christian), why so concerned about money (1 Billion naira), why such desperate measures to paint himself holy?

Truth is nobody holy pass, especially MOG, he just got himself politically exposed.
Sadly christians prefer living in denial on matters involving MOG.
Your comment is so full of contradictions and confusion.
In issues like this, you need not take sides because you may end up being A VERY BIG FOOL at the end.
f I accuse you a NORTHERN ISLAMIC PEDOPHILE, does that imply I am right?

Christianity is the only AWESOME religion, that is why every demon is picking on it.
A belief that it`s uniqueness, faithfulness, powers, reach and testimonies are unfathomable.
If Apostle Suleiman is guilty be rest assured that God will disgrace him beyond your imagination, but if he is innocent be also highly certainly assured that GOD will open the mouth of the red sea to swallow all those that accusing him.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by pressplay411(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
xpool:

Your comment is so full of contradictions and confusion.
In issues like this, you need not take sides because you may end up being A VERY BIG FOOL at the end.
f I accuse you a NORTHERN ISLAMIC PEDOPHILE, does that imply I am right?

If Apostle Suleiman is guilty be rest assured that God will disgrace him beyond your imagination, but if he is innocent be also highly certainly assured that GOD will open the mouth of the red sea to swallow all those that accusing him.

Well, I believe he's already being disgraced beyond imagination, besides we don't have to wait on God, the law would do just fine.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Lagban(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
ellahzy:
it's my birthday, show some love guys
Happy Birthday dear, WULLNP.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by bizzibodi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kai!Suleiman don suffer!why did u fall 2 d temptation of d daughters of eve?i hope those canadian sisters dnt hav yur sex tape.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by chiwuike20: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2017
We should be very careful not to judge or point an accusing finger at anyone. Clue should be taken from the case of joseph and hamman as recorded in scriptures. In both cases, it was apparent that that both men sexually assaulted the women in question, but from a vantage point view now it is without a shadow of doubt that neither of were guilty of the allegation, hence the need for the presumption of innocence.

Another thing worthy of note is the fact that setting people up on issues bordering on sexual offences is easy. For instance if a girl invites an unsuspecting married man to her home in yhe guise of needing urgent counselling or help and the man agrees to come and eventually arrives, anything she does or whtaever claims she makes on him will be accepted as truth and it will be difficult to believe the man's story. And there are a thousand more afficient ways by which a man can be framed. Conversely, it will be the same if it was the woman who came to the man's house to receive help or counselling. This suspicion, although common, is abnormal since it offends the presumption of innocence. You will better understanding what im saying when you have been accused wrongly of doing something bad.

Moreover, taking a clue from her attitude and comporture at the press conference she appears to be desperate, leaving one no choice but to take her story with a pinch of salt

My take on the action taken by the Apostle in taking the matter yo court is that his action is a sensible one as silence is taken in some cases as the admission of guilt.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by OMAP1(m): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2017
abdul4new:
This freaze abi na freeze and diarrhea of the mouth are like 5&6 kwontinu....
sure
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by xpool(m): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Well, I believe he's already being disgraced beyond imagination, besides we don't have to wait on God, the law would do just fine.
You could be right, And you could also be wrong. But even if he had sex with the lady, is it illegal? She said he promised her marriage yet he told her he wants party, and revealed to her those he was having sex with. Yet she said he promised her marriage.
You are not an eye witness so wait and see,- people almost swore that buhari was dead (not that I like him).
God works in a mysterious way, whether you wait on God or you wait on the law, both ways could turn out to be God`s will.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by pressplay411(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2017
xpool:

You could be right, And you could also be wrong. But even if he had sex with the lady, is it illegal? She said he promised her marriage yet he told her he wants party, and revealed to her those he was having sex with. Yet she said he promised her marriage.
You are not an eye witness so wait and see,- people almost swore that buhari was dead (not that I like him).
God works in a mysterious way, whether you wait on God or you wait on the law, both ways could turn out to be God`s will.

Are you illiterate? You can't READ between the lines? No offense grin
Knew Buhari wasn't dead since the Trump's call.
On this issue, READing the signs, said MOG is guilty until proven innocent.
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by logica(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations by Kunlexxxx(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2017
pressplay411:

His countersuit was a desperate move. Now he looks guilty until proven innocent.
Just today again, I read as the second lady claims she's had a relationship with the MOG, and how he threatened her through text messages from his phone no. She went on to say the messages are on her old phone that's been taken to a repairer. Please, what's that? The first lady says her laptop containing evidences was stolen, the second says her phone containing messages is with a repairer. Do the math, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) / Tboss Arrives Pepsi Venue To Watch Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.