Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ways To Be A More Attractive Person.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person.... (440 Views)

Who Is The Most Attractive Person You Have Ever Seen? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Am I The Most Attractive Person On Nairaland??? Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Be A More Attractive Person.... by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Attraction simply means having the power to attract.

1. HAVE A HEALTHY SELF ESTEEM

People will always see you the way you see yourself. They will never place you beyond what you place yourself.
"Don't depend on the relationship", Instead have confidence in yourself and God.
VALUE YOURSELF.

2. MAINTAIN A JOYFUL ATTITUDE

"It is better to be happy and hungry than to be hungry and sad". If you are always angry, you will not make much progress.

3. GET A LIFE

Get a purpose for your life. "When you don't have a purpose; abuse is inevitable.
THERE IS A GLOW THAT COMES WHEN YOU ARE PURPOSEFUL.

4. MENTAL DEVELOPMENT - INTELLIGENCE ATTRACTS YOU .

i. Ask question
ii. Read - know something about everything; you don't need to know everything about something.
iii. Observe
iv. Choose your friends wisely.

5. S S S - SELF SUPPORT SERVICES .

i. Eat health.
ii. Exercise.
iii. Look good - look for clothes that fit you. Use the right bra size. No/ Light make up - don't be excessive, don't be fake. Make a good hair style/ Cut if bushy.
iv. Smell good - have a bath. Use good perfumes and body cream.

Cc lalasticlala, Seun, ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Real Problem! / Ebook For Sale / Judgement Day For Ladies: Speak Your Mind...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.