Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits (8064 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets / **JAKUMO**Who is he**Im fascinated by his writing manner and Vast Knowledge** / Jakumo - Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by THEAMAKA1: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Does getting nominated translates to winning an election? Now you are being tribalistic.
i hardly know Jakumo and i dont like becomrich and his delusional arse.
the best candidate (for me) was Beaf!!
so chew it and swallow it.

brooknam99:

Heyy its the amaka; what did u expect from that thing?
and what dont i expect from the likes of you? ehh? lol
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by chiogo(f): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2009
lol Brooknam, you should be marrying Amaka not me.

Obsession at its best! grin I wish y'all Good luck jare. tongue
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2009
The Amaka
I expected all those that got nominated to make it to the polls but them mods did their screening process before the selected few went to the polls.Honestly i dont think beaf could have won it but i did nominated becomrich and jakumo and during the rerun i voted jakumo.In the end,becomrich won.Election is a competition;some loose,some win
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 8:27am On Dec 19, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Kosovo
i dey feel yah

I am just trying to End the series of allegations pointing to electoral Rigging.
The Absence of Evidence is not the Evidence of Absence
   Thanks for the feeling me cheesy
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by wirinet(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2009
Fa. fa. fa. foul!!!

This is a travesty of democracy. When is the election petition tribunal going to be constituted by Seun. Jakumo and and Beaf should rejects this election. They should even go to the high court immediately because there are so many pre-election issues. How can you win against a person with multiple nominations (ID). So who actually won the elections? was it becomeRich, becomerich, becomrich, and so many other configurations, and we have not even start to consider Nigeria1, Nigeria11 and so many other configurations.

Even the post says becomerich wins but it was becomrich that claimed victory.

I hereby support Seun's disqualification of becomerich due to multiple registration
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2009
wirinet:

Fa. fa. fa. foul!!!

This is a travesty of democracy. When is the election petition tribunal going to be constituted by Seun. Jakumo and and Beaf should rejects this election. They should even go to the high court immediately because there are so many pre-election issues. How can you win against a person with multiple nominations (ID). So who actually won the elections? was it becomeRich, becomerich, becomrich, and so many other configurations, and we have not even start to consider Nigeria1, Nigeria11 and so many other configurations.

I hereby support Seun's disqualification of becomerich due to multiple registration
 The Election STANDS! cheesy
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by chosen04(f): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2009
wirinet:

Fa. fa. fa. foul!!!

WIRINET,
You are right ooooooo. You are making a very good point.

With so many BecomeRICH IDs one cant really tell who actually won the election. Thus, One wonders how a man who got few nomination votes could Win the "real election" with such a landslide.

I actually blame the moderators Murderators for not disenabling all the numerous BecomerRich IDs leaving him with just "ONE" throught the duration of this election.

However, I must commend KOSOVO for a job well done.
Its obvious NL is not a level playing ground with some people having multiple IDs.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2009
I actually blame the moderators Murderators for not disenabling all the numerous BecomerRich IDs leaving him with just "ONE" throught the duration of this election.
No comment!

However, I must commend KOSOVO for a job well done.
Its obvious NL is not a level playing ground with some people having multiple IDs.
Thanks smiley
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by chosen04(f): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2009
kosovo:

NOTED!!

Just advocating how to conduct  "more credible" election without "multiple voting" in the future.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2009
chosen04:

NOTED!!

Just advocating how to conduct  "more credible" election without "multiple voting" in the future.
                Noted!

For the Avoidance of Doubt and to make my last statement Comprehensive and Encyclopaedic

The ELECTION and The RESULT STANDS pending reasonable complaints from the two runner-ups
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
After several discussions with the Nairaland Electoral commission and the The supreme commander of Nairaland, we now have some findings;

BecomeRich regularly violates many of the rules of the forum, for example:
- The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator is prohibited.
- Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized!  We want our forum to be well-organized.
- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.  This applies to old members too.  Violation -> ban.
- You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.
- We will also not allow any comments that promote hatred, violence, or murder against any race, ethnic or religion group, gender, sexual orientation, person, et cetera.
- And the most important rule is this: don't do anything that annoys the admin.

Due to violation of some of the Rules, BecomeRich has been disqualified, An interim winner has been selected: Jakumo.

Thank you!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by brooknam99: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2009
see?why yall will neva advance? why u keep taking off my statements? cus u not happy i stated the truth?wow
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by brooknam99: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2009
like i said :TYPICAL THIRD-WORLD ELECTION!!!!

***spits on kosovo, AGAIN, and walks off!!!AGAIN!!!**
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
brooknam99:

like i said :TYPICAL THIRD-WORLD ELECTION!!!!

***spits on kosovo, AGAIN, and walks off!!!AGAIN!!!**

bokoharam or brokenama, wetin be ur own? shocked shocked
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by citizenY(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2009
Chai, why did you destroy this straw poll. The Beconrich Campaign Organisation will definitely sue.
This was our shadow election against 2011. You have messed up our permutations. Map to follow.
Good enough we have another territory. We shall be moving to Benin Republic,since we are not wanted here. grin grin grin grin
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by MrCrackles(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2009
Becomrich disqualified shocked shocked shocked
Who Mapo-scattered the existing arrangements
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Beaf: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
brooknam99:

@KOsovo so, becus i state my displeasure u threathn to ban me. but,earlier, when i praised how u carried out the election why didnt u threathn me then?huh? what kinda mentality is thatoh, yeah, the one that is gotten when some1 is raised in a place where the term "freedom of expression" is neva respected!!!!

hahahahaha @ sunny boy, funny.

You act like a one man plague, dude. Coming from Mexico to cause "tribal" mischief on a Nigerian forum is much worse than any of the following;

- The use of multiple accounts without explicit permission of the forum administrator is prohibited.
- Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized!  We want our forum to be well-organized.
- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.  This applies to old members too.  Violation -> ban.
- You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.
- We will also not allow any comments that promote hatred, violence, or murder against any race, ethnic or religion group, gender, sexual orientation, person, et cetera.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Beaf: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
citizenY:

Chai, why did you destroy this straw poll. The Be[b]con[/b]rich shocked Campaign Organisation will definitely sue.
This was our shadow election against 2011. You have messed up our permutations. Map to follow.
Good enough we have another territory. We shall be moving to Benin Republic,since we are not wanted here. grin grin grin grin

Where we shall perfect a map based economy. grin grin grin
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by chiogo(f): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2009
LOL @Coming from Mexico.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by brooknam99: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
chiogo+ u supposed to be having ur man's back!!! angry
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by chiogo(f): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
LOL my bad. That was funny. tongue
But what are you really, Latino or AA?
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Beaf: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2009
brooknam99:

hahahhahaha @beaf; still hoping to win if everyone else gets disqualified your mad pathetic, please stay away from me!!!

Oh sharrrap!
I'm a distant third and not complaining. Rather, I am truely appreciative, flattered and chuffed to have got even a single nomination or vote. I must say, I thank all who voted.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by brooknam99: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
@chiogo, both!!!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by chosen04(f): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2009
GOOD DECISION

But i hate it when people talks from boths sides of their mouth.

kosovo:

Few hours ago. You boosted about the RESULTs Of the election standing.

kosovo:

After several discussions with the Nairaland Electoral commission and the The supreme commander of Nairaland, we now have some findings;

BecomeRich regularly violates many of the rules of the forum, for example:
- Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized!  We want our forum to be well-organized.
- You may not bully a fellow Nairalander.  This applies to old members too.  Violation -> ban.
- You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

Due to violation of some of the Rules, BecomeRich has been disqualified, An interim winner has been selected: Jakumo.

Thank you!

Few minutes later. Story changes the typical nigerian way. ***Shakes head**** God pls help our leader/moderators the truth to know. Truth that can stand the test of time. AMEN
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by chiogo(f): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
brooknam99:

@chiogo, both!!!
Ok.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by THEAMAKA1: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
brooknam99:

@KOsovo so, becus i state my displeasure u threathn to ban me. but,earlier, when i praised how u carried out the election why didnt u threathn me then?huh? what kinda mentality is thatoh, yeah, the one that is gotten when some1 is raised in a place where the term "freedom of expression" is neva respected!!!!

i thought you would have learned your lesson by now. are you a child that needs someone to spell it our for you? undecided
there is a way to go about things without using a gazillion curse words.
its not what you say, but how you go about it.
often times no one sees your point cause every 3 words is a curse word. do you really think anyone is gonna listen to your or even take you serious?
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2009
I dont think it's right to strip becomrich on the title because if the so called nairaland elecoral commission had done it job well initially,then a dully elected candidate need not be disqualified for violating rules afterall,one way or the other,everyone violates forum rules.Which one be supreme commander of nairaland if i may ask?
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by naliakar: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2009
No one has authority to disqualify Becomerich. To do so, you need visual accessories of the cartographic type-Lots of satellite maps if possible. Secondly, and this has been hinted at by an earlier poster, you need to make sure that all Igbo names have been tried on him with none fitting. Then you can disqualify Becomerich. he remains the winner as declared.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by AloyEmeka9: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2009
I was just joking about the rigging thing. I didn't know it will escalate into this after all I voted for Becomerich. I sincerely apologize for my transgressions. It was an honest joke.

@Kosovo, Please, if you can, do give BecomeRich back his title. His infamous contribution in nairaland is therapeutic.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by nellaluv(f): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2009
This is not good, this is definitely nt good angry angry angry. Who is the chairman of Nairaland Electoral Commission anyways, the guy needs serious flogging, infact 100 lashes for this incompetence and mediocrity.
Becoomerich don't worry eh sho gbo, off we are ur supporters to Benin republic grin grin grin. Even with ur misleading posts and accurate maps nothing do u cool.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Afam(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
I have consistently questioned the selection process and maintained that the problems inherent in this are the same problems we see in the real politics in Nigeria.

The moderator boasted that the election was free and fair and I reminded him that even Iwu believes the 2007 elections were very ok.

Today we now better.

Nigerians would rather go to war than accept mistakes when they make them.

I hope the moderator would now reverse his "I have been vindicated" statement.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Uche2nna(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
nellaluv:

This is not good, this is definitely nt good  angry angry angry. Who is the chairman of Nairaland Electoral Commission anyways, the guy needs serious flogging, infact 100 lashes for this incompetence and mediocrity.
Becoomerich don't worry eh sho gbo, off we are your supporters to Benin republic grin grin grin.[b] Even with your misleading posts and accurate maps nothing do u [/b]cool.

cheesy

I hope this does not discourage Becomerich from making more maps. I used to enjoy those graphical representations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari's Military / CCB Invites Magu Over Alleged Assets Fraud / Delta Assembly Passes Anti-open Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.