Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) (22140 Views)

Land Grabbers (Omo Onile) Storm Idimu, Lagos (Pictures) / Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) / Gov. Ambode At Signing Of Bond Deal With Issuing Houses At Lagos House, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by marshborn(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Which kind news be this? Oke afa is under ejigbo and not ajao estate....all these events happened in ejigbo. Stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Ihateafonja:
I keep saying it is it not Jealousy
Afonja will sell land to Omo igbo, when they see them prospering they become jealous and want owo mi da....
My dear Afonja''s hustle like Omo igbo

PS: If you like sell ur land 100 million we will buy it and recoup, while ur Omo onile family squander all the money and return to Omo onile mode

Oloriburuku omo ale atounrinwa. undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2017
2million wot?Can u imagine d boldness of dis criminalz...I feel dis lazy touts work with lagos state govt officals..Its time for federal govt to look into dis matta.
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2017
The Governor won't do jack about it. I'm beginning to see these as acts of war. Its a pity. When the rest of the world moves forward, Nigeria moves in reverse at high speed.
Why always Lagos?
Most times these activities seem to overwhelm the Governor and you wonder why it can't be handled swiftly. Someone struggles to put a roof over his head and you go render him homeless? A message to all who sees himself as powerful, you are just a spec of dust. This transient world yet demon infested brains go about tormenting others.
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Mr and Mrs one eye best accommodators, we agree long ago. This hunger is even catching unborn child.
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2017
emeijeh:
I can see that these Omo-oniles have become sophisticated, and gone ballistic.

Bullldozers?!
you remind me of smelly mouth
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by mario383: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2017
obiageIi:
Even though they claim to have a court order, I expect the state government to intervene
Oh boy, let us not deceive ourselves. This apc government has hand in this grabbing. It is naturally difficult to demolish old houses and go free. The government officials like state reps. The state executives etc all have hand in these activites.
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2017
mario383:
Oh boy, let us not deceive ourselves. This apc government has hand in this grabbing. It is naturally difficult to demolish old houses and go free. The government officials like state reps. The state executives etc all have hand in these activites.
They know and read the mind of their leaders.

1 Like

Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2017
vickylincon:
you remind me of smelly mouth
Really?
But where is dat guy?
I hope he never chop everlasting ban
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by dayleke: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
These omo oniles are devil incarnates ( sorry to say that).
If you have ever been a victim,you will never wish them well in life despite your religious beliefs....
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
if not for the useless judicial system in nigeria omo onile's shouldnt even be granted a court order to do anything because they are criminals. why would you give a criminal court order to be enforced/imposed on a legitimate homeowner?
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Envy and jealousy.

That's the driving emotions behind these actions.

Yoruba and ikwerre people do these the most when it comes to land issues and tenancy.
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
madjune:
Envy and jealousy.

That's the driving emotions behind these actions.

Yoruba and ikwerre people do these the most when it comes to land issues and tenancy.

Igbo people and stupidity. Nobody will be jealous of you if you stay in your effing land. Wetin dey pursue you?
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Igbo people and stupidity. Nobody will be jealous of you if you stay in your effing land. Wetin dey pursue you?

Oya receive miracles.
I can see you can't travel and has never traveled to Lagos before.
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
A law is already in place by Gov. Ambode, so the government should help out.
Re: See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) by dottyeah(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
tell them to contact this number...i copied it sometime ago on my TV, the guy was talking about how helping people solve onile issues,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Collapses On Deaf Shoemaker In Delta State After Heavy Rainfall. Photos / Why We Demolished 150 Shanties, Kiosks In Agege – Lagos Taskforce / Drop Your Briefs, Get A Building Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.