Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday (4398 Views)

Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by habgito: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, who is in a marital crisis with estranged husband, has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate a special person in her life, Mr. Rapheal 2Kriss, who has been rumoured to be her boyfriend in an unconfirmed report.

Here's what Tonto Dikeh wrote;

"In My Heart I celebrate YOU EVERYDAY for being
such an amazing person!! It goes beyond family,it's the joy we share,the friendship we grow.Today I pray for your growth,I pray that you be surrounded by the right instruments/people to fulfill your calling..May your hard work and patience be rewarded in a thousand ways and NOW!!
O My dear son i am Mightyly proud of you,God bless you and Uplift you in all areas of your life •
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR @raphael2kriss"

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/tonto-dikehs-shares-photos-of-rumoured.html

missyb3 fynestboi lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by HungerBAD: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol.

When the interviewer asked HungerBAD what he had to say about Tonto Dikeh,her marriage,her lifestyle,these pictures and everything.

HungerBAD answered.

" ASHAWO WEY GO HUSBAND HOUSE DEY HOLIDAY"

Tonto Dikeh,welcome back from your "Holiday" how was your trip?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by SexyNairalander: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
booked

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by ritababe(f): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
I thought she yaf finished serving? back to the root.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Twaci(f): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Actually, they look good togethersmiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
.this one na back to my root

No matter the quantity of water you use to bath a pig....

but wait o.. are you sure she was not secretly dating this bobo during her marriage with Churchill

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Gflat: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
A slut will never forget her roots. Enough of the drama

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Lagusta(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hit like if you hissed so loud the earth shook....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by konklud22(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
2kriss lo Shey beat!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by marshalcarter: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by frankblazing: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
I like this. No time to check time, lol.
Unto the next one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by bitcoinvin(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

When the interviewer asked HungerBAD what he had to say about Tonto Dikeh,her marriage,her lifestyle,these pictures and everything.

HungerBAD answered.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by mrsfavour(f): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Divorce properly and move on,if u wish.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by pamijlove(f): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Is he an hausa man?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by dsocioemmy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na wao. Tonto everywhere on nairaland today. This tonto girl don popular pass buhari o.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Pappyjim: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
*I hope she wont cry back to instagram anytime soon*!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chai naija!!!wishing your former label mate happy birthday na sin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bloggers will go to hell for these satanic lies
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Voge097: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sell your iTunes and Amazon gift cards for cash out... . Follow and DM on IG @iTunesandamazongift for business
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by naijaboiy: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
A very simple birthday message and you bloggers were still able to cook something out of it.

You must think everyone is daft. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by AkinPhysicist: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
cool

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Beremx(f): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Her business.

The guy fine sha

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by crackhouse(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
how true is it?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by xtint(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
i dont tink its true...2kriss is younger nd she mentioned 'my son' on her post
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by eduevolutionnow(m): 2:40am On Mar 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

HungerBAD answered.

Dammn!! This is brutal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by eduevolutionnow(m): 2:42am On Mar 12, 2017
Tonto dike fine o, no wonder Seun and lastastical dey fight for here grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Bitterleafsoup: 3:29am On Mar 12, 2017
It goes beyond family

O My dear son i am Mightyly proud of you

When we assume, makes ass of u & me.
She call her lover son?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:24am On Mar 12, 2017
naijaboiy:
A very simple birthday message and you bloggers were still able to cook something out of it.

You must think everyone is daft. undecided
Don't mind those dumbfucks, won't be surprised if/when it is moved to front page too.

Those two were signed to D'banj's DB records o. It's even clear in her post that Tonto sees him as a younger bro, now they are dating (according to our ever dumb bloggers) undecided

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by PenisCaP: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2017
Is it not one of those yeye twins who are always behind every music video...
Those buzy body twins always following musicians as village dog follow poo..
Yeye
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Donjazzy12(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2017
habgito:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, who is in a marital crisis with estranged husband, has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate a special person in her life, Mr. Rapheal 2Kriss, who has been rumoured to be her boyfriend in an unconfirmed report.

Here's what Tonto Dikeh wrote;

"In My Heart I celebrate YOU EVERYDAY for being
such an amazing person!! It goes beyond family,it's the joy we share,the friendship we grow.Today I pray for your growth,I pray that you be surrounded by the right instruments/people to fulfill your calling..May your hard work and patience be rewarded in a thousand ways and NOW!!
O My dear son i am Mightyly proud of you,God bless you and Uplift you in all areas of your life •
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR @raphael2kriss"

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/tonto-dikehs-shares-photos-of-rumoured.html

missyb3 fynestboi lalasticlala
Another fool falls for her tricks!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Shares Photos Of Rumoured New Boyfriend 2kriss On His Birthday by Bamilajunior(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2017
I swear, Nigerian bloggers be doing the most in tarnishing people's images.
This guy is one half of 2kriss, the duo signed to DB records, the same record label with Tonto. They've been label mates for long and hv never been romantically linked. its just like tiwa savage wishing label mate Reekado Banks a happy birthday with Instagram selfies

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o Flaunts Her Thighs At 'black Panther' Movie Premiere (PICS) / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Joins The ''Bottle Cap Challenge'' (photos) / Barrister Caught Eating Mama Put While Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.