Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade (2132 Views)

I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They / Who Else Got A Text For Interview From This Number -08055570216 / I Got This Invitation For Interview From Lasaco Assurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by Azwal(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Please who has the idea of what the interview with this firm is always like? Any useful info is highly appreciated.

This is to inform you that we received your resume and we are considering you for the position of Account Manager (Sales) with FRNG Limited - Rally Trade, I would like to invite you for an interview on Monday which will lead to a 2-day boot camp training organized for the purpose of training suitable candidates to be considered for the position. The details of the interview and the training schedule is hereby given below.
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by dobis005: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Got the mail as well
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by Azwal(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
dobis005:
Got the mail as well
What position did you applied for and interview date?
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by dobis005: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Account manager and the date is on Monday
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by Azwal(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2017
dobis005:
Account manager and the date is on Monday
We are on the same track...
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by Ademolu2002(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
How was the interview?
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by Azwal(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Ademolu2002 post=54554075]How was the interview?[/quote
it was more of less a formal chat today... The comprehensive training will commence tomorrow after which selected candidates for the training will be presenting the following day... So, the selection will now be based on your performance..
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by Azwal(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ademolu2002:
How was the interview?

it was more of less a formal chat today... The comprehensive training will commence tomorrow after which selected candidates for the training will be presenting the following day... So, the selection will now be based on your performance..
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by Ademolu2002(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
Azwal:

So you people will be there till the end of the training?
was also invited but unable to come cos of distance. I am in PH, although i felt bad for not able to come. Wish you guys best all the way.
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by Azwal(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ademolu2002:

So you people will be there till the end of the training?
was also invited but unable to come cos of distance. I am in PH, although i felt bad for not able to come. Wish you guys best all the way.

Thanks bro...
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by Azwal(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
RALLYTRADE, hmmmm... I wouldn't talk but I guess those who understood knows what I mean....... That guy in blue shirt

God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by falade123: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
What do u mean, are they not real??
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by EXICON(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Azwal:
RALLYTRADE, hmmmm... I wouldn't talk but I guess those who understood knows what I mean....... That guy in blue shirt

God dey sha
You can do well to say things we don't know.

Thanks
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by hollaneyi: 5:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Azwal:

God dey sha

was it a real interview or a workshop

AZWALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Interview From FRNG - Rallytrade by Azwal(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Do you HV an interview with them?
hollaneyi:

was it a real interview or a workshop

AZWALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

(1) (Reply)

I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. / Interview Invite / Graduate Recruitment At Lajco Oil Tools And Tubular Services Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.