Stats: 3,194,063 members, 7,953,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Still Celebrating Women's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Still Celebrating Women's Day (563 Views)

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Celebrating A Good Wife / Google Celebrates Women's Day With Interactive Doodles On #herstoryourstory (2) (3) (4)

Still Celebrating Women's Day by missyge(f): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
I am an Igbo woman, core Igbo, Imo to be precise!
Where I come from, women cook and we are very good at it.
I mean Great meals-ofe okazi, ofe oziza, ofe ugwu, ofe achara, ofe akwụ, ofe onugbu, ofe ọha, nsala etc. We don't do much of fried rice!
Our mothers cooked for their husbands.
That is our STANDARD and we are not deviating!
Infact our young men starts adding weight once they are married.
That's an effect of our cooking, yes we are good like that!
About our men, they are HUSTLERS!!!
And God do bless their hustles.
They provide, protect and fend for us (women) but that doesn't mean our women are lazy or incapable.
They only do more, women mostly support and encourage!
As you all know, most Igbo men are into business, just a few are into white collar jobs.
Their Sweat and Hustle is REAL but God is faithful!
A lot of them wear shorts and slippers and trek to shop, warehouse, sites etc just so their wives can dress sophisticated, drive exotic cars and visit the spa for skin treatments.
You see Igbo wives, looking all glamorous and stunning, my dear it is mostly at the expense of their husbands' sweats!
And you say we should not cook for these class of men??
You LIE !
We will pound yam for them join!

Share please and stop all this
# wifenotcook and # husbandnotATM nonsense.... # # happywomen 'sday in arrears

Re: Still Celebrating Women's Day by Blonchilli(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
missyge:
I am an Igbo woman, core Igbo, Imo to be precise!
Where I come from, women cook and we are very good at it.
I mean Great meals-ofe okazi, ofe oziza, ofe ugwu, ofe achara, ofe akwụ, ofe onugbu, ofe ọha, nsala etc. We don't do much of fried rice!
Our mothers cooked for their husbands.
That is our STANDARD and we are not deviating!
Infact our young men starts adding weight once they are married.
That's an effect of our cooking, yes we are good like that!
About our men, they are HUSTLERS!!!
And God do bless their hustles.
They provide, protect and fend for us (women) but that doesn't mean our women are lazy or incapable.
They only do more, women mostly support and encourage!
As you all know, most Igbo men are into business, just a few are into white collar jobs.
Their Sweat and Hustle is REAL but God is faithful!
A lot of them wear shorts and slippers and trek to shop, warehouse, sites etc just so their wives can dress sophisticated, drive exotic cars and visit the spa for skin treatments.
You see Igbo wives, looking all glamorous and stunning, my dear it is mostly at the expense of their husbands' sweats!
And you say we should not cook for these class of men??
You LIE !
We will pound yam for them join!

Share please and stop all this
# wifenotcook and # husbandnotATM nonsense.... # # happywomen 'sday in arrears
Be giving us expo there, you won't allow God look for 'the right partner' abi be telling us dishes you can cook grin grin. Lol
Happy Sunday and international women day! kiss kiss if you're still celebrating it tho tongue
Re: Still Celebrating Women's Day by missyge(f): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Blonchilli:

Be giving us expo there, you won't allow God look for 'the right partner' abi be telling us dishes you can cook grin grin. Lol
Happy Sunday and international women day! kiss kiss if you're still celebrating it tho tongue
Lol. it dosnt stop ur search jare.
Re: Still Celebrating Women's Day by Blonchilli(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
missyge:
Lol. it dosnt stop ur search jare.
Noted grin Happy Sunday

Photo Of The Day / Relationship =see What Lagos Girl Did To Bf.. You Won't Cheat Again / Mother And Daughter Gives Birth The Same Day