Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fayose Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-governor Adeyinka Adebayo's Family (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-governor Adeyinka Adebayo's Family (photos) (737 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Adeyinka Adebayo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-governor Adeyinka Adebayo's Family (photos) by LivingHuman: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose on Saturday paid a condolence visit to the Ikeja residence of the former military governor of the defunct Western Region, Late Major-General Robert Adeyinka Adebayo

Accompanied by his Chief of Staff, Barr. Dipo Anisulowo who is also an in-law of the Adebayo's, the duo was welcomed to the residence by a son of the former military governor and first democratically elected governor of Ekiti State, Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo.

Governor Fayose in his remarks said though the state is not mourning the late leader, his demise will be greatly missed for what he represents.

"We are only to take cue and lessons from his life and we pray that the legacies he left behind will be sustained. This is not a departure for sorrow but a departure we'll all miss. We are here to condole with ourselves, Baba lived a very good life.

Fayose added that the late leader would be given a state burial.

"I was cracking joke with Otunba Adebayo, I said this(Baba's burial) is not an APC affair, it is our affair, if you take it to APC, I will pull it back and take it to PDP. Baba represented all of us. I have written letters to my colleague governors, I don't think this is the business of the family, to the best of my understanding, I believe it is a state burial, it is a state burial.

"I think this is an issue for the south west governors and other constituencies Baba represents, as soon as the committees are formed, we'll be well represented, I will communicate with my colleagues, we'll do that promptly and in line with workings of the family to make a success of the burial".

Assuring the Adebayo family that he and the good people of Ekiti State share this moment with them, governor Fayose congratulated Otunba Adebayo for being alive to be part of the event.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/fayose-visits-adebayo-adeyinkas.html

Re: Fayose Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-governor Adeyinka Adebayo's Family (photos) by LivingHuman: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
More

Re: Fayose Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-governor Adeyinka Adebayo's Family (photos) by LivingHuman: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fayose d man.. grin
Re: Fayose Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-governor Adeyinka Adebayo's Family (photos) by LivingHuman: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin

"I was cracking joke with Otunba Adebayo, I said this(Baba's burial) is not an APC affair, it is our affair, if you take it to APC, I will pull it back and take it to PDP. - Fayose
Re: Fayose Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-governor Adeyinka Adebayo's Family (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin
Re: Fayose Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-governor Adeyinka Adebayo's Family (photos) by Homeboiy: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
kpele
Re: Fayose Pays Condolence Visit To Ex-governor Adeyinka Adebayo's Family (photos) by LivingHuman: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Supports The Legalisation Of Illegal Refineries / Imo Pensioners Drag Okorocha To Court / Germany Deports ISIS Suspect To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.