Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude (2085 Views)

Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Thatyorubadude(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Written by Thatyorubadude

When a guy likes a girl, he probably wants to ask her out
on a date right then. But can you recognize the signs a
girl is interested?

Men know that we carry the burden of making the first
move. So that brings the question, how do women make
their attraction known?

Since women won’t ask men out directly, they give out
signs as a form of an invitation or a “go signal” to let
prospective partners know that they would want you to
make a move or to bring the courtship to the next level.
It now falls on you to be familiar with these nonverbal
cues no matter how confusing they can be sometimes, to
know that she’s interested in you

Seriously Especially when a Girl likes you on Social Media,you just be like who This Bae EPP??

#1 She stalks you .

It would require advanced
programming knowledge for you to extract data on how
frequent or long she stays on your social pages, but try
to ask her in case you end up together and we’re pretty
sure that she stalked you online with a passion.

#2 All your social media activities gets an instant
approval .

A like on Facebook, a heart on Instagram, and
comments on whatever you post… even if she’s not really
interested in it. You can even post a photo of something
so mundane and unremarkable and she will like it. Yep,
she likes you alright

# 3 She tags you frequently .

Seriously i had Blamed maself for accepting Request frm A girl on ma Facebook ,we just Had a random conversation?and she wants to kill me with Tagging oh
She posts it and tags you. She found a nice cat video?
Tagged you again. It may seem annoying, but virtual
pestering is still coyer than its real-life counterpart.

After getting into her,You Gets her Mobile No,An then she stills wana show you she wanna die for you

#4 She replies quickly to your messages *calls, instant
messages, and SMS*.

So quickly that it would really seem
like she’s been expecting it. This is a little clue that she
looks forward to talking with you, and that
communicating with you matters for her.

#6 She laughs at your jokes even When its Not Funny.

That's how I Made an Error in front of a girl who had been stalking me for a while in class: Where Going You

I was like I don die buh Instead she was Laughing, I was like shey dis girl dey deaf.

Cc:Tosyne2much
Rocktation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by agabaI23(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Even your smelly fart smells like luna rosa sport fragrance to her.
Hehe!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by abercrombie(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Egbon wale....dat girl wey dey eye u since hope u neva give her ur salary finished grin
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by RadicalP: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mma
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Thatyorubadude(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
agabaI23:
Even your smelly fart smells like luna rosa sport fragrance to her.
Hehe!

Shey you dey wine me

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by agabaI23(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thatyorubadude:

Shey you dey wine me
yea yea
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
for this Buhari regime, my sister if you are doing any of this OYO is your name
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
The number one should be #1 she discovered u are rich
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
The topic should b how to know a girl is interested in u on social media.
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Thatyorubadude(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ighoga898:
The topic should b how to know a girl is interested in u on social media.

Really
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Olachase(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
How about to touch her
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thatyorubadude:

Really
don't u see d points that's being given?
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Thatyorubadude(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ighoga898:
don't u see d points that's being given?

was Joking
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Cutehector(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
She wears seductive clothes to see u

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by longjohnsilver: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dayvhid:
for this Buhari regime, my sister if you are doing any of this OYO is your name

I second that motion bros...girls on the other side for this economy abeg...make man pikin hustle up and let the cash pile up.

Even I don't like myself when I am broke, so how girl wan take like me? undecided undecided cry
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by McBrooklyn(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
cool
Re: 5 Signs A Girl Is Interested In You- Thatyorubadude by Thatyorubadude(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
She wears seductive clothes to see u

and u start thinking of Sex

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Daddy Kennedy, Arguably The Most Handsome Nairalander. / How I Bleeped Cynthia After 3 Month Of Spending For Her - (pics/video) / She Gives Me Romance....But Don't Want Us To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.