Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! (2359 Views)

Cultism: Vigilantee Group Intercepts 'ARO' Fraternity Group During Initiation / Gay Laws Should Be Stopped / Man Call On All Fraternity Cultists To Join In Revenging SARS, After Killing Bro (2) (3) (4)

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Ogboni people they are calling you oh

bro abeg helpme call dem outtahere.......... sad

imagine dem defending dier amoral intentions
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

They really digging on us..theyre trying hard..

Imagine a female FRAT memeber..............................

what a shame  undecided
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
please help me thank the Op for opening this thread... He just made me laugh carelessly... Very funny thread... I would have foolishly believed him assuming I didn't know about the Plurimis grin

pls i wanna ask what good comes out of such monicker, when a living being decides it's best to think with the oda hole of the body meant for exit

Upside down life,bro go get ur thinking faculty reset angry grin

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

All this accusations and allegations are juz making the FAMILY even more popular I guess..

As what the Entertainment media said..."whether the news is bad or good, still it's a GOOD PUBLICITY " grin

yes and people would certainly start seeing who you guys are for real............. poor Souls tongue

i only wish you ever discover your misdeeds before its to late undecided
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

yes and people would certainly start seeing who you guys are for real............. poor Souls tongue

i only wish you ever discover your misdeeds before its to late undecided

On behalf of the PLURIMI I must say
WE DON'T GIVE AF ABOUT U...we never did and we never will

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

On behalf of the PLURIMI I must say

YOU NEED NOT GIVE EVEN A DAMN ABOUT ME, BUT I WOULD NEVER STOP SAYING IT TO YOUR FACE because I DO GIVE A MINT ABOUT YOUR MISDEEDS.... YOU GUYS BETTA SMELL THE COFFIN EARLIER THAN LATTER
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:53am On Mar 13, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

YOU NEED NOT GIVE EVEN A DAMN ABOUT ME, BUT I WOULD NEVER STOP SAYING IT TO YOUR FACE because I DO GIVE A MINT ABOUT YOUR MISDEEDS.... YOU GUYS BETTA SMELL THE COFFIN EARLIER THAN LATTER

Here ! Take this.... cool

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by REIIGN(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

rilli is that all you got to offer................. grin

my dear it doesnt take out anyting from your personality to bulge into the reality that am offering you, GETOUT THIER TRAIN miss
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 12:13am On Jan 14, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:
SERIOUSLY WHAT HAS BECOME OF NAIRALAND THIS DAYS?

IT SADDENS ME TO SAY THAT THE MENACE OF OCCULTIC GROUPS WHO HAVE COINED AN EUPHEMISIM OF PLUMIRI FOR THEMSELVES IS TAKING THE CENTER STAGE IN THIS PLATFORM, WITH THE MODERATORS SHOWING LITTLE OR NO CONCERN TO THIS SORDID ACT IN SHARE DISPLAY OF SHAME TO THE SOCIETY. embarassed

Where are these guys?? grin

ALMOST EVERYDAY WE CONDEMN continously THE ACT OF CULTIST PRACTICES IN OUR SOCIETY AND SEEK TO PURGE THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM AS THEY HAVE CAUSED US MORE HARM THAN GOOD. CHARITY AS THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME, AND IF NAIRALAND MODS AND CO SHOULD TURN A BLIND EYE TO THESE "PLURIMIS'"; I SAY THIER IS ONE WORD TO DEFINE THEM S.W.A.F.T

INcase YOU HAVE DOUBT ON WHO THIS PERSONS ARE, THIER IS A SAYING THAT SAYS "FROM THIER FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM"

JUST CHECK THEIR MONICKERS SIGNATURES AND PICS.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoKgCE2pDcPcyU2pZv85Zqefgwi8Rcn2v60xABcjiq_pPoPXkUsg

grin where are these frats?

4 Nigerians Dead After Inhaling Chemical Used In Mixing Cocaine In India(pics) / My Foray Into Confra(eiye Demystified).inspired By Saynotocultism!! / Herdsmen Attack Cars And Buses Along Ondo Road (pix And Video)