Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Please I need your Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I need your Advice!!! (745 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I need your Advice!!! by Jman06(m): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
I need to know how often a guy needs to call or text his bae to show he really loves and cares for her. Again, what sort of topics should a guy bring up that will interest her, aside the normal expression of love and asking how she is doing and all that, especially as most ladies ain't intersted in football or politics.

I had this experience which i will share with you guys so i can get to learn one or two things.

Recently i came across two girls, the first is from Akwaibom. She's very jovial and whenever we are together, the atmospher is always free for interaction, so i expressed myself freely. But i am not that inlove with her{perhaps the reason why i could say almost anything to her}. The second girl is from Delta, very intelligent, but more reserved. She totally has my heart, but whenever we are together, the atmospher is always tensed because i am always careful what to say. The probs now is that i think she maybe having the misconception that i can't converse properly. I really love her! Advise

1 Like

Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by dollyjoy(f): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
If you, as a guy still ask primary questions like these, then I'm sorry to say this but you're not matured enough to date. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by Jman06(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
dollyjoy:
If you, as a guy still ask primary questions like these, then I'm sorry to say this but you're not matured enough to date. undecided
Read the post first...
Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Well to me I would rather be myself to the second lady... Tryn to form good guy will only make matters worse...

Just try and be free with her.. Play with her... Girls like guys who are playful..

2 Likes

Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by Safiaa(f): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Try and talk to her through phone calls or text. If its uncomfortable to talk to her in physically, maybe the tension will decrease on the phone. They're so many things you can talk about. Ask her questions so that you can give her the opportunity to talk more. What are your hobbies? What do you do for fun? What do you look for in guys..stuff like that. You guys will get to know each other much and at the same time be more comfortable. When you eventually see each other, it won't be as awkwardsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by Jman06(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
Well to me I would rather be myself to the second lady... Tryn to form good guy will only make matters worse...

Just try and be free with her.. Play with her... Girls like guys who are playful..
Ok, thanks.
Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by fineboynl(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
it's not a matter of maturity and you are not alone. there are some persons you will hang out with the topic will be boring. but not so for others.

so its depends on persons to persons you interact with especially when the other person is not helping matters.

1 Like

Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
I'm not a relationship expert but lemme try to be of help

On the number of calls, I don't think there's a specific number of times one should call his gf, it all boils down to individual's discretion.. The fact that I call my gf 15 times a day does not mean every guy should do the same.. Yours might just be two twice

On the issue of conversation, I think it has to emanate from both sides.. That is, when you're running out of words, she is expected to at least say something to keep the conversation going.. Failure to do so makes you feel pissed off
Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by Jman06(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Try and talk to her through phone calls or text. If its uncomfortable to talk to her in physically, maybe the tension will decrease on the phone. They're so many things you can talk about. Ask her questions so that you can give her the opportunity to talk more. What are your hobbies? What do you do for fun? What do you look for in guys..stuff like that. You guys will get to know each other much and at the same time be more comfortable. When you eventually see each other, it won't be as awkwardsmiley
Thanks
Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by Cutezt(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
I Call My Woman Once A Day Due To Our Busy Schedule,She Calls Me More Sef, But That 1 Call Can Take 30 Mins,Well,In Any Relationship I Go Into,I Have The "forming" Stage And The Stage Where We Are Not Just Lovers But Very Good Friends,I Always Tell My Woman That She Can Not Form For Me Cos We Have Gone Past That Stage,It Is Understandable Cos You Just Met,But That Shouldn't Make You Loose Her Before You Get Started,Just Be Yourself
Secondly,There Are Certain People You Meet That You Just Blend And Flow Naturally With,If A Lady Fancies You,She Will Not Be Giving You All These Short Answers,If She Does,Then Hollup A Bit,Also,Try As Much As Possible To Chat With Her More Often Than Calling Her,When You Call You Will Most Likely Finish Up Your Topic Fast,But While Chatting, You Have Time To Think, And As A Sharp Guy,You Have To Learn How To Pick Up Topics From Her Replies, It Is Key.

Finally Dont Try To Impress Her,Talk To Her Like You Talk To The Akwa Ibom Lady,I Bet You, You Two Will Begin To Flow Well.

2 Likes

Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by NeeKlaus: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Well Bruv, the only thing I can tell you is that if you are trying to engage in a conversation with a BORING girl, she's gonna frustrate your efforts, TBH. Even if you are the very jovial kind.
Some of them were born with no sense of humour at all.

Honestly, take it from me, you don't wanna experience that. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2017
Must you insult him? What's your predicament?
dollyjoy:

1 Like

Re: Please I need your Advice!!! by Cutehector(m): 12:32am On Mar 12, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Well Bruv, the only thing I can tell you is that if you are trying to engage in a conversation with a BORING girl, she's gonna frustrate your efforts, TBH. Even if you are the very jovial kind.
Some of them were born with no sense of humour at all.

Honestly, take it from me, you don't wanna experience that. sad
grin I regard you

(1) (Reply)

Help / 3 Reasons Why Ladies Between 20-25 Should Not Date Their Mates / Can One Ever Go Through Facebook In Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.