Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area (9901 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by Earth2Metahuman: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2017
driand:
Please guys stop mentioning Airtel,
Etisalat anywer
speak for yourself
Etisalat with full bar here, the speed don't cross 1.8Mbps Airtel with just 3bars, I get 3.5Mbps easily And the ping is so small it opens pages like super fast.
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by kurajordan(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Were in warri?
Jakpa road
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by saqo(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2017
For my side for Ilorin, na Glo fast past
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by peeta4u(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Etisalat 2.5G better than MTN 3G
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by LORDI(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Glo.....
Home router Glo
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by Xaddy(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

5 mins is slow na..

I down in like 2 mins with my airtel sim
Taboo HAD is usually heavy oh
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by wizkidblogger(f): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2017
jmodz:

What about you

Glo oooo
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by KingRex1(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2017
Airtel is really fast in festac
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2017
Airtel even faster than ntel 4g
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by samsam2019: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Airtel at orita challege ibadan but I removed their sim cos data is expensive compared to mtn
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by Shiitposter: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2017
bettercreature:
Don't mind them! who cares about the fastest when you'r getting 48GB at the rate of 8000 naira

Glo is superfast. I don't know about Nigeria. But it's bloody fast here and their bundle is not that cheap, i know that is what you where implying.
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by matrixme(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2017
castrol180:
And this has to be in the front page when a lot are there to benefit the teeming unemployed youths...and you people are shouting you are the tomorrow leaders, the network providers company are making their cool money and you are busy ranting their names as if they were giving the data our for free. The moderators too on this forum are not in any way helping matters only to ban those that confront them and encourage shits all the time, since I saw this early in the morning, I have kept wondering what sort of tomorrow leaders are these ones when what they discuss is cheap matters thereby turning themselves to cheapskate, nonentity and scallywags.
Abeg cut some slack. Since the time we've been discussing Nigeria's matter, how exactly have things improved. After all life is a little about everything. As long as the topic isn't about the colour of Tonto Dike's pAnts, then we are good to go.
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by paradigmshift(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
my Glo cheat is faster than Glo sub itself lmao..

in terms of general network comparison.
~Mtn gat better coverage n they are dope
~ etisalat
~ airtel
~ Glo
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2017
Here in my area in PH it's Airtel. No go near glo at all, unless u are ready to be frustrated.
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by mymadam(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2017
jejemanito:
Of what use is mentioning the network without stating the AREA where such network is said to be fast?

shocked Thank you jare. Beats my imagination... beats my imagination indeed!
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by Efisko1(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Mtn...
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by cchioke: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Mention area first before the provider was thinking that's the essence of this thread not to campaign for any provider one love
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by viki84(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
In Mouau(umudike)
Glo Blazing Like Thunderbolt
Airtel
Mtn Then The Last Etimumu
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by viki84(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2017
paradigmshift:
my Glo cheat is faster than Glo sub itself lmao..

in terms of general network comparison.
~Mtn gat better coverage n they are dope
~ etisalat
~ airtel
~ Glo
Boss Abeg Reason Me The Glo Cheat Pls, If Na To Pay, No Wahala
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by AstuteAyo(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2017
driand:
Please guys stop mentioning Airtel,
Etisalat anywer
Àsé, sebi na ur own ugo tok. Airtel,Airtel and Airtel
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Vodafone then TIGO grin grin grin
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by ajacent94(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Etisalat
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Airtel.
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by Cassim33(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
glo is the best ever……
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by Opulentluv(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Etisalat
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by toniobyke(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Airtel and MTN
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by nada4u0052(f): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
mtn network is so poor dis days . common to post my pic I took with my new itelS31 fone since yesterday is a problem
Re: Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area by Dareomo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
080 naija for life o, Etisalat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alcatel Authorized Service Center / How To Renew Your Whatsapp Subscription In Nigeria? / Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.