Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Tonto Dikeh Warns Mrx To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Warns Mrx To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath (470 Views)

Don't You Dare Take Any Fan Into Your Home - Tonto Dikeh Warns Bobrisky / I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Warns Mrx To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath by profnews: 6:47am On Mar 12, 2017
To counter the recent statements by the crime agent in Ghana as Tonto was aggressive in the relationship, the actress shared another picture of the bruises that allegedly was submitted by his Oladunni Churchill when they were still together.Tonto Dikeh Warns MrX To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath

She continued to warn him to stop rubbing her name, revealing that she has more evidence to prove she overcame and will not hesitate to make them public if she continues to spread lies around her. She has written;

Read Also: Why Women Always Wear Yoga Pants Just Like Kylie Jenner(Photos)

"Women Abuse is a virus in the world. In Africa, in particular, the virus is more rampant. American traditions preach and teach the almost absolute submission of the woman to the husband or the wife of almost the husband's property.Therefore, For ill-informed and uneducated women domestic violence is easily accepted as a standard, it is precisely why domestic violence is widespread in our society. It is clear that one of the most effective ways to curb this scourge is to inform and To educate people We have to raise awareness of the injustice of this law in order to solve this problem permanently I do not consider that God gave me a voice He blessed me with the means and status of celebrity.

"Above all, I am a strong Christian Our Christian faith encourages us to use the gifts that are given by God for the benefit of others.I also came to learn and realize that God allows us to experience things that, in the long run, We can help others to avoid or survive similar experiences.That's why I shared my horrible experiences of the woman's battery, maybe I could help someone, if I manage to help a person, it would have been meaningful.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Warns Mrx To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath by coolcharm(m): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Warns Mrx To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2017
TONTO WHO DID DIS TO YOU
Re: Tonto Dikeh Warns Mrx To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath by Epositive(m): 7:01am On Mar 12, 2017
hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Warns Mrx To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath by SmartchoicesNG: 7:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Tonto Dikeh Warns Mrx To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2017
hmmm i like tonto dikeh..
whether lies or truth, I'm with her 100%
Re: Tonto Dikeh Warns Mrx To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath by chinybelle(f): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Can't somebody just keep quiet for a minute
Just go back to nollywood, you have finished your exclusive.

Ladies
Pick up your virgin hairs @chinybelle_hair
Re: Tonto Dikeh Warns Mrx To Stop The Lies Or Face The Wrath by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2017
They need to collect phone from this girl and lock her in the room. Are you guys sure she's okay mentally?
She's loosing it! This drama is becoming unbearable!
She wanna be a good mother to the son? How will the son feel when he grows up to see all this dramas about his parents?

I'm a lady, yes! She just needs attention right now hoping someone will help to settle the case. That's just the game she's playing.
I don't support battery if it's true the guy dey beat her but she can just leave her marriage without being a drama queen all over the place undecided
Hian!

(1) (Reply)

Fans & Mopol Welcomed Davido As Arrival To "FBJ" Abuja(pics,video) / Photos From Betty Irabor's Star- Studded 60th Birthday Party / Blast! Pepsi Discloses Tekno As Its Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.