Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (44097 Views)

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by onedayatime(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
DrayZee:

Didn't really have yours either. I have seen that photo before. I was even looking at it as you posted.
I can't shout. We'll both see how this ends.
drayzee you dey fall my hand ooo. Why are you defending without real proof? All your argument no make sense at all
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by OKEMKPI: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
teebell999:

She claimed Suleman gave her some sort of substance for abortion which made her bled for months and nearly lost her life! Do u still think she has no case against him? Come on, she's a human being like you!
When did he give the abortion drugs,why is she voicing out now after the herdsmen saga
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Themandator: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
The damaging allegations by Canada based singer, Stephanie Otobo, that Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide was her lover can be debunked easily.

All ‘the man of God’ needs to do – to prove his innocence that he never had sex with the stripper, never exchanged lewd text messages and chatted with her on Skype showing her his manhood – is to pass the following tests:

1.) Provide his passport for examination to show that he was never in the same foreign country listed by her accuser at the same time.

Stephanie listed Naples (Italy) and

New York (United States of America) as places they engaged in sex.
Once both are never in those places, his case becomes easier.

2.) He should provide evidence that the money he gave her were for business and assistance.
And the amount should be in the church’s records. Or in the records of his personal expenses clearly identified as such.

3.) He should tell Nigerians what the subject of blackmail is.
And details of when the blackmail and extortion started, and what he did to the threat.

4.) Submit his phones, iPad and laptop for forensic examination to show that he never had sexual conversations with Stephanie.
Stephanie Otobo should provide all the telephone numbers and accounts used in the so-called conversations and chats.

5.) He should present himself to the police where both parties will be interviewed.
Since a crime of extortion and blackmail is being pursued, not to talk of the libel of monumental proportion, the meeting will go a long way between accuser and accused.

The purpose is for both to debunk allegations leveled by the other party. One claimed they met, the other denied.
Stephanie has to do more than the flippant details she’s providing. She has to remember dates and places and events that can be easily corroborated.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/sex-scandal-5-ways-apostle-johnson.html

Make him kuku swear......if him ever do anything with the girl make .......but if the girl dey lie make .....you know how we roll in this part of the world cool cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
number 2 cannont work in naija my dear. church acct no b pastor acct. business as usuall
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by onedayatime(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
DrayZee:

I don't recall quoting you before now. So if you don't mind, migrate from my comments and let the people I talked to speak for themselves.
ore, that is the beauty of nairaland. You can quote anybody and anybody can also quote you. Get that into your brain

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Themandator: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
mekadmiry:

Hahahahaha!
You guys are pathetic
They brought screen grab, u said its photoshop.
Now they have brought evidence from Lagos state vehicle License website, u said its Matlab.
Matlab ko, Matthew ni

Please is ther a special site for this case beca I seem to be behind the stories. ....is it that the apostle bought a car in his name for Ms okeke.
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Otapipia: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
The damaging allegations by Canada based singer, Stephanie Otobo, that Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide was her lover can be debunked easily.

All ‘the man of God’ needs to do – to prove his innocence that he never had sex with the stripper, never exchanged lewd text messages and chatted with her on Skype showing her his manhood – is to pass the following tests:

1.) Provide his passport for examination to show that he was never in the same foreign country listed by her accuser at the same time.

2.) He should provide evidence that the money he gave her were for business and assistance.
And the amount should be in the church’s records. Or in the records of his personal expenses clearly identified as such.

And details of when the blackmail and extortion started, and what he did to the threat.

4.) Submit his phones, iPad and laptop for forensic examination to show that he never had sexual conversations with Stephanie.
Stephanie Otobo should provide all the telephone numbers and accounts used in the so-called conversations and chats.

5.) He should present himself to the police where both parties will be interviewed.
Since a crime of extortion and blackmail is being pursued, not to talk of the libel of monumental proportion, the meeting will go a long way between accuser and accused.

The purpose is for both to debunk allegations leveled by the other party. One claimed they met, the other denied.
Stephanie has to do more than the flippant details she’s providing. She has to remember dates and places and events that can be easily corroborated.

On the contratry, Suleman has nothing to prove to anyone but God. Submit his laptop for forensic examination so as to exonerate himself? You must be kidding.
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by mastermaestro(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

No.

It is a norm and we are tired.

When an armed robber is arrested, we don't ask questions on the motive of the arrest. We concentrate on proving that he is either innocent or guilty.

When politicians are arrested, we shout witch hunt and question timing.

The timing is for another day. The question for the day is .

His he innocent of the allegations levelled against him ?

It is a YES / NO answer with proofs.

I like the way you are taking time to pull the scales of their eyes. cheesy Have you observed how his defense soldier ants have substantially shrunk in number in comparison to how they marched out when the news first broke online? cheesy It's become harder by the day to exonerate the rascal. He has to go on his knees and beg Steph. grin And with good money. wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by ip2121918021(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
6. By submitting photos of his phallus... to show it's toothpick size and not average sad

7. By showing he has actually been castrated so he can't get jiggy with it

8. He must stare at Daniella naked for 20 mins without a banana erection angry

GIF credit - ip2121918021 (You made me roll on the floor with laughter) grin

You're welcome bro, you're welcome grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by ellaV(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Touch not my anointed[color=#990000][/color]and do my prophet no harm!
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by mastermaestro(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
bezimo:
No, the Apostle don't need to prove anything, that idiot of a girl is manufacturing monumental lies to do maximum damage to the Apostles reputation which has failed.

The alleged Danielle mentioned in the accusations has come out to lambast the idiot Stephanie.

The alledge claim that the Apostle bought car for Danielle is also a lie as shown by the fake evidence in which they used a Matlab software to insert the Apostles name and a plate number as codes.Please we are not all daft, we know fake stuff.

The Apostle won't condescend to squaring up with an idiot not good eneough to even sell pepper to him, talkless of to date.

She would be dealt with appropriately and remanded in kiririki for blackmail through the courts.

You deserve a hot slap!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Owiii(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
DRIFTyKING:

I
Apostle does not have the time to attend to such trivial issues. God is fighting for him.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Owiii(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:
Suleiman is a guilty son of a b1tch . lipsrsealed
My friend shut up, I say shut up and receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by bezimo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
mastermaestro:

You deserve a hot slap!

You deserve a strong knock to reset your brain.

Abeg get out.Nonsense!
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by yungengr(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
2sexynet:
that guy is an APC dog and probably a muslim.
y put Muslim dia must everything be about Islam
fuvk u dia

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Boss13: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
Innocent my butt. The man's name and that word shouldn't be in the same sentence.

The con artist is still beating his chest because other ladies are scared of coming out. The other time dude was in makurdi for a retreat, I think eleven years ago, we know what he did. I don't wanna mention names here.

But all those defending him are doing so simply out of politics and religious bigotry and nothing more.

bros abeg talk oh. Mek him followers eat their words and shut up

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by doskie(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
otipoju:

Brotherly... Same thing an Uber driver told me when I got into his car ....that he is feeling lawyer vibrations emanating from me.

I am not oo. I just did plenty of courses that required objective,critical reasoning while studying Religion and Philosophy..
okay. Because the terms you employed in your write up are exclusively classified for lawyers. A statement like... Burden of proof. Not that i am one myself, I'm an engineer but i love lawyers and their logical reasoning and terms. So i buy and read law books as a way to expand my vocabulary and level of awareness.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by bezimo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
AZeD1:

Mr Oga, that thing is not fake. Apostle Suleiman should better spend his money wisely, not hiring ignoramuses like you.

I am not hired and don't need to be hired to stand for the truth, your rantings and naysayings nothwitstanding..
Off course it won't be fake because your brain is in the garbage, so go and retrieve it.
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by uvalued(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:
Suleiman is a guilty son of a b1tch . lipsrsealed
and you accusing him are you not same...
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by mastermaestro(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
[s][/s]
bezimo:

You deserve a strong knock to reset your brain.

Abeg get out.Nonsense!
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
DRIFTyKING:

Good, unbiased analysis

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Even pastors are not left out frm immoralities and adulterous lifestyle ,wat a shame
You nkor are you holy? You're a saint either
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by seunfly: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
DrayZee:

You actually believe this crap. Have you asked yourself why all this did not come out before he challenged the Fulani Herdsmen?

They couldn't arrest him, so they've decided to destroy his reputation instead.

Pls don't bring sentiment into it, we should not be justifying what is wrong.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by seunfly: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Themandator:

Please is ther a special site for this case beca I seem to be behind the stories. ....is it that the apostle bought a car in his name for Ms okeke.

Apostle Sule bought car for himself, registered it for himself and dash a women when d pussy sweet am.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by hakimi1974(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
lofty900:
The woman said his joystick is not small, that the thing is average, I think he should also submit his joystick to a competent doctor for evaluation, if the thing is above average (6 inches) or below average (3 inches) then say no more.... My man is innocent grin
and the doctor must not be female ooo that carries uku like daniela okeke, make we no come hear another story.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by SulemanDEFENDER: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
It is EVIL both in God's sight and that of human.

Believe me I WANT APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN TO BE EXPOSED AND PROSEUTED if he is really going from country to country having sexual relationships with different women instead preaching the word of God.

We stand for TRUTH
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
hakimi1974:
and the doctor must not be female ooo that carries uku like daniela okeke, make we no come hear another story.
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Themandator: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
seunfly:

Apostle Sule bought car for himself, registered it for himself and dash a women when d pussy sweet am.

Ok. Thanks..., mother smoke without fire. ........that lady can't afford that ride so she got it from somebody and now it is revealed the money bag is apostle all thanks to technology.........if it was officially given to her , it must be in the church records.

Let the anger of god fall on whoever is lying ...if the apostle has been using church fund meant to advance the gospel for personal pleasure ,he will have his day before man and God.

Even that one that made ese to turn atheist can never escape the wrath of God ,.....lit is in the Bible

Maybe na the time of man we dey now

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by omenkaLives(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Nice angle.

Politics and Religion. Very dumb and old strategy.

Rather than face the main issue. We beat about the bush of politics and religion.

APC licked the girl from head to toe.

Muslim registered benz in his name to put him in trouble.

APC organized 3Some
Some people are just too dumb brother.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
mr1759:

is this lady accusing sulieman for anything?

if you date a lady and you refuse to continue the relationship
is it a crime under Nigeria law or universal law?

this lady has no case again Suleiman

even if she show us a video were they where having fun, still no case it was consented

so all of u jobless ppl should go and dress to church including Stephanie

We know she has no case against your "god" Suleiman,but why is he denying all the allegations leveled against him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Lord's Chosen Mopols' Outfit For Their Publicity (Photos) / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.