Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (44096 Views)

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by bezimo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yarduni:

Illiterate forming itk
You can easily right click an HTML page and inspect source code. Dundee don't quote me again

Stupid daft with your award winning gullibility gerrahia men.
dont quote me either you daft.
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by laudate: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is a f00lish question to be asking myself.

Did Fulani herdsmen register BENZ GL in his name ? The benz was flaunted by Daniella last year.

He must have been caught offside in this match. He should just calm down instead of fighting the REFEREE.

Wait...wait, first. undecided Are you saying the pastor could not have sold the Benz to a 3rd party (who was probably Daniella's sugar daddy), only for that 3rd party to dash it to Daniella, without changing the plate number? People buy so many Nigerian-used cars these days complete with the former owner's old registration number. My neighbour did so last year, and drove the car for 3 whole months before changing the number. The previous owner was his former boss.

Alternatively, the pastor's driver may be the one who used his Oga's car to pose in front of Daniella, in order to appear like a rich man, so he could score points with her. Just saying... undecided
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by AntiWailer: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
laudate:

Wait...wait, first. undecided Are you saying the pastor could not have sold the Benz to a 3rd party (who was probably Daniella's sugar daddy), only for that 3rd party to dash it to Daniella, without changing the plate number? People buy so many Nigerian-used cars these days complete with the former owner's old registration number. My neighbour did so last year, and drove the car for 3 whole months before changing the number. The previous owner was his former boss.

Alternatively, the pastor's driver may be the one who used his Oga's car to pose in front of Daniella, in order to appear like a rich man, so he could score points with her. Just saying... undecided

Lol.

And all this ur nollywood story happened and they said the original seller is sleeping with the 4th party buyer ?

grin grin

My brother u are smarter than this.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by laudate: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

And all this ur nollywood story happened and they said the original seller is sleeping with the 4th party buyer ?

grin grin
My brother u are smarter than this.

Na wa for you, o! Keep kwayiet dia! cheesy Do you know there could be one million reasons why the pastor's car was in front of Daniella's house, and none of those reasons might actually be sleazy.

What proof do you even have, that the building outside which the pastor's car was parked, is actually Daniella's house? If it is a block of flats, and she lived in just one of those flats, what about the other residents of the building? Isn't it probable that the pastor came in to visit someone else in that block (not Daniella), or even stopped by to pray for a sick person in another flat within the building? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Inspectorsuga(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Philpham:
Sham.e.less ashawo pastor.

A disgrace to his wife and followers. He thought he could eat and run away. Stinking bit..ch.

Fake pastor, hell awaits him and his entire family.

Ur brain is just a non recyclable garbage...
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by kcsider: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
That Stephenie Otobo will never go unpunished if she has conceived evil in her heart for a man who tried to help her out of prostitution. The body of Christ is marching on and the gates of hell will not prevail. The Kaduna mafia will never prevail against the church of God. It's only God knows the heart of man!
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by laudate: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
bezimo:
No, the Apostle don't need to prove anything, that idiot of a girl is manufacturing monumental lies to do maximum damage to the Apostles reputation which has failed.

The alleged Danielle mentioned in the accusations has come out to lambast the idiot Stephanie.

The alledge claim that the Apostle bought car for Danielle is also a lie as shown by the fake evidence in which they used a Matlab software to insert the Apostles name and a plate number as codes.Please we are not all daft, we know fake stuff.

The Apostle won't condescend to squaring up with an idiot not good eneough to even sell pepper to him, talkless of to date.

She would be dealt with appropriately and remanded in kiririki for blackmail through the courts.

Can you imagine how low some people will stoop, just to achieve their nefarious aims??! shocked A software code was used to wrongly insert the pastor's name as the car owner? I have heard of photoshop, but this one takes the cake. Lawd have mercy! Chai! angry
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
mr1759:

is this lady accusing sulieman for anything?

if you date a lady and you refuse to continue the relationship
is it a crime under Nigeria law or universal law?

this lady has no case again Suleiman

even if she show us a video were they where having fun, still no case it was consented

so all of u jobless ppl should go and dress to church including Stephanie

Even as a married man and an apostle? you case file is with the devil..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by laudate: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
teebell999:
She claimed Suleman gave her some sort of substance for abortion which made her bled for months and nearly lost her life! Do u still think she has no case against him? Come on, she's a human being like you!

Where is the proof that it was Suleiman who gave it to her? shocked The girl is a stripper, for crying out loud. Ashawo na im work. You want to say that in her trade, she does not know how to procure safe termination through certified medical means?? And she actually waited for the pastor to give her a concoction that made her bleed for months? In which hospital was she treated? Where is the doctor who handled her case? Where is the evidence, please?
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by mr1759: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Even as a married man and an apostle? you case file is with the devil..
I didn't know you are the devil's PA to know details what is in the devils file for the record, you and your devil rule under me
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by bezimo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yarduni:

Fool, I've exposed your archaic illiteracy

You are so daft and confused that you cant discern anything.Abeg get out.I don't have time for rifraffs like you.
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by bezimo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
laudate:

Can you imagine how low some people will stoop, just to achieve their nefarious aims??! shocked A software code was used to wrongly insert the pastor's name as the car owner? I have heard of photoshop, but this one takes the cake. Lawd have mercy! Chai! angry

Yeah, that exactly what happenned, I can do that stuff in Matlab and the output will come out that way after running his name as an input code.But some gullible idiots are too daft to understand that, so the think it's true not knowing it's a failed desperate attempt to bring the Apostle down.

See some commentaries below

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
mr1759:

I didn't know you are the devil's PA
to know details what is in the devils file
for the record, you and your devil rule under me

hahahah pained i guess, You can continue worshiping your prophet of DOOM..

You better look after your sister cos apostle Sule is very good with 3some hahaha..
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by mr1759: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hahahah pained i guess, You can continue worshiping your prophet of DOOM..

You better look after your sister cos apostle Sule is very good with 3some hahaha..

pls offer us your mum
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by kanicorp9(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
She is not talking about the dating it because he is married and a pastor
mr1759:

is this lady accusing sulieman for anything?

if you date a lady and you refuse to continue the relationship
is it a crime under Nigeria law or universal law?

this lady has no case again Suleiman

even if she show us a video were they where having fun, still no case it was consented

so all of u jobless ppl should go and dress to church including Stephanie
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
mr1759:

pls offer us your mum

Maybe after you offer your mum, sister and maybe grandmum..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Lord's Chosen Mopols' Outfit For Their Publicity (Photos) / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.