Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (44095 Views)

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by DrayZee: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
onedayatime:

drayzee you dey fall my hand ooo. Why are you defending without real proof? All your argument no make sense at all
I am not defending anything. But you guys jumping into conclusion when the case is not even clear enough is what is annoying me. I said we'll see how it ends. Simple.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by DrayZee: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
onedayatime:

ore, that is the beauty of nairaland. You can quote anybody and anybody can also quote you. Get that into your brain
I am aware that nairalanders possess that ability. But my post was not directed to you. That's all.
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by ken55: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
[b][/b] First of...I AM NOT JUDGING, ACUSING, OR AQUITING ANYONE.

Wisdom, the holy book says is the principal thing.

This whole Reality Show started from the supposed "gift" the pastor gave to help someone in need.
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THE BIBLE SAYS.... WHEN YOU GIVE ALMS, DO NOT LET YOUR LEFT HAND KNOW WHAT YOUR RIGHT HAND IS GIVING. This way you avoid becoming attached to the help you have rendered and avoid taking advantage of it.

Now... The question is why didn't the Pastor delegate the matter of philanthropy to someone in his team... Probably a worker in his branch in Canada where the lady resides?

I can't imagine a pastor like Papa Adeboye or Kumuyi sending money from their private accounts to a lady who just called and asked for help. Their are channels for that.

Anyways... God is Just and he sees all. May the truth be revealed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by bet9ja(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
bezimo:
No, the Apostle don't need to prove anything, that idiot of a girl is manufacturing monumental lies to do maximum damage to the Apostles reputation which has failed.

The alleged Danielle mentioned in the accusations has come out to lambast the idiot Stephanie.

The alledge claim that the Apostle bought car for Danielle is also a lie as shown by the fake evidence in which they used a Matlab software to insert the Apostles name and a plate number as codes.Please we are not all daft, we know fake stuff.

The Apostle won't condescend to squaring up with an idiot not good eneough to even sell pepper to him, talkless of to date.

She would be dealt with appropriately and remanded in kiririki for blackmail through the courts.

What is wrong with your brain? something is really not right somewhere, Can you search more plate numbers on the same Lagos vehicle Search engine and see the way the names of the car owners are comment out. You need to check your brain.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by DrayZee: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
seunfly:

Pls don't bring sentiment into it, we should not be justifying what is wrong.
There may have been a little bit of sentiment in my reasoning. But the same goes for all of you who believe the woman simply because the case in point is related to a pastor. Let the story play out and let the truth come out, instead of jumping into conclusion. That is my point here.
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by brightworld2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:
Suleiman is a guilty son of a b1tch . lipsrsealed
u re threading on the path of destruction... becareful man
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Olumaeme: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Prophet Sulaiman might not be innocent, but the lady can't win the case in court.

Simply because the lady in question is traveling to Napoli, Apostle Sulaiman should not travel too? U know how many Nigerians travel go Napoli that same time?

The lady has not been able to produce a picture of them together, maybe causally or in a loved up position, even when she claimed they did traditional wedding, she couldn't produce a picture or video, Habaaaa Na.

She also claimed the apostle gave her a drink for abortion and she bled for up to a whole year, but she can't produce a medical report to proof it.. Habaaa Na

Nobody knows the truth, only God knows, but in court the lady has lost this,because anybody can claim anything..... OK, NA ME DISVIRGIN RIHANNA.... BYE

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Jones4190(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
The penis know any religious

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by dabrightt: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:
Suleiman is a guilty son of a b1tch . lipsrsealed
why can't u be quite if u knw u dnt have any reasonable thing to say

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by otipoju(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
doskie:
okay. Because the terms you employed in your write up are exclusively classified for lawyers. A statement like... Burden of proof. Not that i am one myself, I'm an engineer but i love lawyers and their logical reasoning and terms. So i buy and read law books as a way to expand my vocabulary and level of awareness.

That's the way to go. Always good to read wide. Read about fallacies and structure of an argument.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by onuwa12: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
what a wicked world, don't judge a man of God to avoid the wrath of almighty God
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
AZeD1:

Bros i am software Engineer and you are talking bullshit....I repeat stop deceiving yourself. You have no idea what MATLAB is.
like seriously, he is just embarrassing himself, something wey dem code HTML and CSS, that name is gotten from a mysql database with php or ruby or python running backend....some people can form smart

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by AZeD1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
bezimo:

I am not hired and don't need to be hired to stand for the truth, your rantings and naysayings nothwitstanding..
Off course it won't be fake because your brain is in the garbage, so go and retrieve it.
You don't know what you are saying Oga.
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by drmuri(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anybody who understands psychology only needs to watch the rebuttal of Johnson to know he is guilty. watch his face throughout the discourse, he is so uneasy. he is not even good at lying(can't keep a straight face) said to be good in bed though

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Sogold: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let Stephanie tell us what she wants. She hitherto has no case as she is not accusing the man of comitting any offence.
Let her also give us the name of all the guys that have fu**ed her p**sy as I think that is her bone on contention. Ashawo, Oloso.......
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by ddeola: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Daughters of Lucifer !
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by mr1759: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
nyben4eva:

We know she has no case against your "god" Suleiman,but why is he denying all the allegations leveled against him?

my son Suleiman is the course of you problem,

all you need is to face your front and your problem

leave Suleiman alone, or else your problem will not end you are pointing one finger to some one the rest is coming back to u
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by bezimo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
AZeD1:

You don't know what you are saying Oga.

Is it you that know what you are saying? Obviously not.
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by aigboeben(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
Innocent my butt. The man's name and that word shouldn't be in the same sentence.

The con artist is still beating his chest because other ladies are scared of coming out. The other time dude was in makurdi for a retreat, I think eleven years ago, we know what he did. I don't wanna mention names here.

But all those defending him are doing so simply out of politics and religious bigotry and nothing more.
What did he do? No assumptions,but pure facts. Eyewitness accounts with details
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
DrayZee:

You actually believe this crap. Have you asked yourself why all this did not come out before he challenged the Fulani Herdsmen?

They couldn't arrest him, so they've decided to destroy his reputation instead.

which fucking reputation? u just mentioned shuuuuuuuuu
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by olisaEze(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
emeijeh:
God will vindicate him.
I am so confident of that

Please be confident in God and not man, lest your faith collapse like a pack of cards when you realize that the rock you're leaning on is a pillar of flesh.
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by networkrecharg: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
sleeknick:
She said suleman gave her a substance to drink when she was pregnant. She was bleeding for almost a year and almost lost her life. Hence the need for the exposure... Pls watch d video

WHERE IS THE VIDEO
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by sleeknick: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
networkrecharg:

WHERE IS THE VIDEO

Goto youtube and watch her press interview on Sahara reporters page
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Yarduni: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
seguntijan:
Buhari will die unless Im not called by God # Prophet Chukwudi. Time for the true children of God to worship the father in spirit and in truth.Lets worship and follow God,not men of God.
# happysunday #happynewweek

Shut up fool
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Yarduni: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
bezimo:
No, the Apostle don't need to prove anything, that idiot of a girl is manufacturing monumental lies to do maximum damage to the Apostles reputation which has failed.

The alleged Danielle mentioned in the accusations has come out to lambast the idiot Stephanie.

The alledge claim that the Apostle bought car for Danielle is also a lie as shown by the fake evidence in which they used a Matlab software to insert the Apostles name and a plate number as codes.Please we are not all daft, we know fake stuff.

The Apostle won't condescend to squaring up with an idiot not good eneough to even sell pepper to him, talkless of to date.

She would be dealt with appropriately and remanded in kiririki for blackmail through the courts.

MATLAB to insert name in an HTML php code? Idiot, brainless and illiterate like trump supporters

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by otitokoroleti: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
mr1759:

is this lady accusing sulieman for anything?

if you date a lady and you refuse to continue the relationship
is it a crime under Nigeria law or universal law?

this lady has no case again Suleiman

even if she show us a video were they where having fun, still no case it was consented

so all of u jobless ppl should go and dress to church including Stephanie
GOD BLESS YOU!
The lady never said that Apostle Suleiman raped her, so as far as am concerned she has no case.
Furthermore, there's room for divorce between a legally married couple not to talk of one sarewagba!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by bezimo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yarduni:

MATLAB to insert name in an HTML php code? Idiot, brainless and illiterate like trump supporters

You have just described yourself.Gerrahia
Daft person like can't see.If you are not daft, tell me what you see below.

Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by otitokoroleti: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
yungengr:
y put Muslim dia must everything be about Islam fuvk u dia
Yoruba Muslim spotted!!!
Allahuakbomb!!!
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by Yarduni: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
bezimo:

You have just described yourself.Gerrahia
Daft person like can't see.If you are not daft, tell me what you see below.

Illiterate forming itk
You can easily right click an HTML page and inspect source code. Dundee don't quote me again
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by momentarylapse: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Prophet of pussy! grin
Re: 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess by UIA04(f): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
mr1759:

is this lady accusing sulieman for anything?

if you date a lady and you refuse to continue the relationship
is it a crime under Nigeria law or universal law?

this lady has no case again Suleiman

even if she show us a video were they where having fun, still no case it was consented

so all of u jobless ppl should go and dress to church including Stephanie

She claims he aborted her baby with a substance he gave her to drink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Lord's Chosen Mopols' Outfit For Their Publicity (Photos) / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.