Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani (7101 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani by crestedaguiyi: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
I said it before. Keep your Fvcking Mouth SHUT. Silence is GOLDEN.

Dnt fight with Palm Oil sellers. He was busy screaming up and down.

Before they pay some one to remove it. I went to the site. Search for MUS123EJ. Went to the source of the html page displayed.

Let me explain what you are seeing.

In an attempt to encourage privacy. The programmer was asked to remove the name of owners from the site a long time ago.

Instead of deleting it completely, he COMMENT IT. In programming any line of code you COMMENT will not show in the result of execution but it will still be in the SOURCE CODE.

IN HTML any line of code between "<!--" and "-->" would be ignored by the browser during display but it can be read in source code.

Bad programming practice from the programmer. One of the basic steps in secure programming for a web based application is never to mistakenly drop any hint in COMMENT or HIDDEN FIELD.

This mistake has costed Alfa Sule sorry Apostle Sule a lot now.

THERE you go folks.

If you are still doubting Stephanie's Sanity , probably you are the one who require sanity check. ?

Cc: Lalasticlala , tonto, snake,mynd44 : grin grin

dont cry tommorrow when you are paid in your own coin.

you know this is a lie.

nobody displays the name of a car owner on their webpage for security and privacy reasons.

fear God.

do you really believe the man of God will register a car in his name and gift it to a side chick

apostle na Edo boy, them dey hardly dull.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani by egobetatoday: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2017
kufre2010:
Nigerians are the most stupid set up people when it comes to religious issues. Even if apostle sule fuc. her in
the market square, u will here them saying touch not my anoited, judge not. May God punish those who brought religion to enslave.

so u prefer that they crucify him because he sinned? he is not immortal, he can do it. But touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani by funstufz: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
I don't mind learning programming from you.

Where do we start from?

AntiWailer:

Before they pay some one to remove it. I went to the site. Search for MUS123EJ. Went to the source of the html page displayed.

In an attempt to encourage privacy. The programmer was asked to remove the name of owners from the site a long time ago.

Instead of deleting it completely, he COMMENT IT. In programming any line of code you COMMENT will not show in the result of execution but it will still be in the SOURCE CODE.

IN HTML any line of code between "<!--" and "-->" would be ignored by the browser during display but it can be read in source code.

Bad programming practice from the programmer. One of the basic steps in secure programming for a web based application is never to mistakenly drop any hint in COMMENT or HIDDEN FIELD.

THERE you go folks.

If you are still doubting Stephanie's Sanity , probably you are the one who require sanity check. ?

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani by OKEMKPI: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

THERE you go folks.

Get the name of the owner of this vehicle to prove ur point Ep 790 krd
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Suleman and I know him well. Apostle is a giver ...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani by BentSpoon(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
angry grin. If NA me this pastor I go tell them oya return my property NA #eazibaebi
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani by AntiWailer: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
OKEMKPI:

Get the name of the owner of this vehicle to prove ur point Ep 790 krd

I dnt have specialities in explaining things to Kindergartens ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani by 77al: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
gritzky:
Nestle Nig. Plc 2017 Cbt Contest for Students.

Registration is ongoing for the Nestle 2017 cbt contest, for secondary and tertiary students above the age of 16.
The scholarship is aimed at rewarding successful candidates with cash worth of 80,000 to 200,000.
This is the maiden edition and Nestle Nig. Plc is ready to reward hardworking and dedicated students.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must be Nigerians, between the age of 16-28
2. First stage: applicants are to write a short essay on the topic 'Do you agree that educated people are more valuable than people who have learned skills through experience in modern society.
3. Applicants are to send their essay to nestlecbt@gmail.com stating their names,mobile number, age,address and preferred state to write CBT examination if selected.
4. Upon submission, a confirmatory will be sent to applicant.
5. On 3rd of April, successful
applicants will be notified and sent their centres for CBT examination in their preferred state.
6. Only eligible applicants that have received their centres, will be requested to pay a sum of #1000 naira and bring teller to center on day of examination (note only those with teller will be allowed to take the exam)
7. Applicants will be tested on use of English, further maths and logic ranging 100 questions
8. Candidates that score above 80 will be rewarded with #200,000 naira and those that score 60-79 will be rewarded with #80,000 NOTE
1. Deadline for submission of essay is April 1st
2. April 3rd applicants eligible to take test will be notified.
3. Centres for CBT exam will be available across the 36 states of the nation.
4. Date of CBT exam is April 19th-21st
lol. Send at your own risk. Gullible guys out there would still send.

To the author of this post: where you go learning your G sef. Amateur maga
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani by OKEMKPI: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

I dnt have specialities in explaining things to Kindergartens ?

U cannot teach wat u don't know. Seek knowledge 1st

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Pray Well Before Serving God In A Church / I Spent 15 Months In My Mother’s Womb: T.b Joshua / Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.