Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (64016 Views)

Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Gullible people

3 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by nobsalis: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2017
story for d gods

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2017
The holy spirit says its not possessed by God. Its even written 'Do not make any graven image of anything in heaven'. Lord have Mercy. God is no author of Confusion.

4 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by jeromzy(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Imagine if it was Gifty the ex-bbnaija housemate that posted this picture would u believe it or not?

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Tokziby: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Do Catholics Use different Bible?? grin grin

Exodus 20: 4,5
4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

I am Not Understanding undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by sleeknick: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2017
shocked

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by fabuloz1(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2017
That guy resembles davido wey no get money shaa grin
Meanwhile, God is good and he works in mysterious ways sad

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Whizkeey(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2017
What is hall diz

Dis jus rain drop

Oga Op Weldon sir

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Adflexofficial: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2017
martyns303:
Africans tho

Lolz Africans worship everything, modern day idolatry is what that statue is.

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by mhizAnnie(f): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Catholics and Idolatry

Shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by dragonking2: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
The Devil is indeed a manipulator,
Who has seen Jesus to call that statue his.
Was it not the same Bible that goes against worshiping golden or any images.

Islam still have miracles and signs from their symbols, those this guarantee Islam as the way to God through only Jesus Christ.

The devil is just performing magic with false religion and dominations to drag many to believe they are on the right part
Gulibility is found in both Christianity and Islam. There are several fake stories of babies born while holding the Quran. That's what being over religious do.

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by tfajobi(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2017
So stupid. This is why we dnt grow

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Meajor(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2017
I hate seeing all this idol stuffs, nd pple blindly worshipping idols and claiming it's God. Whereas God says don't make any image in worship of me...too bad
well I know my God is not stereotype... His glory covers the heavens...the world cannot contain Him.

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by fiteen: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2017
ok
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2017
HolyCraig:
Who else thinks the dude looks like Davido?
my tot exactly
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by femijay8271(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2017
these is d main reason why Muslims will continue condemning u Christians for ur stupid part-believed.

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by ezechinwa2: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2017
mazimee:
I am a christian, but this is the most stupid thing I have heard this morning. I,m greatly disappointed.

religion is not a bad
Thing but being over religious make us stupid

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by pajaka77: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2017
The Lost black race...

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by pressplay411(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2017
highscript:
lol see as jesus mouth be like that of AY comedian............that statue wey una dey see so na water full inside am ,tiny tiny hole just dey the bear bear place wey the water dey pass

Shoro niyen?
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Elnino4ladies: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Who have seen Jesus before?

Stupid Igbos

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by fabuloz1(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:
What sorrof fuckery is this? undecided

Exodus 20:4,5: You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Y'all need to revisit your ten commandments...
I have one question for you, do you or have you ever bow down to Jesus on the cross or "a cross?" Do you treasure a "cross" as sacred?

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by pirees: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
undecidedSee them idol worshippers everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
Everyone trying so hard to sound smart grin
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Ajaodolapo(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
YourNemesis:
Emancipate yourselves from Mental slavery.

Bob marley - 1970.

2 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by highscript(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Shoro niyen?
oyamilenu. shotab ??
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by graphiti: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
pirees:
undecidedSee them idol worshippers everywhere undecided

As in ehn.....,

#satanic deception at its peak!
Don't gaulk it;
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Phi001(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2017
fabuloz1:

I have one question for you, do you or have you ever bow down to Jesus on the cross or "a cross?" Do you treasure a "cross" as sacred?
Do I sound like a Catholic to you? undecided
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by LeFreakSoChic(f): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Y'all had better come for them in the manner at which you would come for Muslims if it was news of a baby born with a praying kettle.
If not, I'll draw my conclusion that Christians are the biggest hypocrites ever liveth.
That said, I hope this scam called RELIGION ceases to exist someday.

1 Like

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Jerysinx(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2017
what nonsense is that? Catholic Church is becoming a shrine! this is idolatry!
Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by fabuloz1(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:

Do I sound like a Catholic to you? undecided
Whether catholic or no catholic, christians as a whole endorses cross as being sacred and evil ones do bow at the sight of it grin

3 Likes

Re: "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=LoremIpsum post=54509256] After they told us that statues of Jesus and Mary are idols, we see their pictures and that of their wives' in their churches...
After they told us rosaries are demonic, we see them selling wristbands and hand fans which are not even meant for prayer
After they told us free holy water was not Bible-based, we see them selling water to us at expensive prices (I better not mention 'anointing' oils)...
After they discouraged us from going for confession, they turn to take it and rename it 'counselling' wher people at times are charged
They demonized the use of incense, discouraged praying as Christ taught, discouraged kneeling to pray, discouraged our use of clerical titles and vestments but we see now that they wear our bishops' vestments and wield their crosiers but as usual, give them different names.
What about Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday. They always follow our leads.
Be proud of your Catholic faith and dont allow yourself to be deceived. And pray for the so called new Churches and pastors that they may know and appreciate the truth.
#Copied[/quote
Yes, I am a proud Catholic

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.