Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nissan Gear Conversion Expert Urgently Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Gear Conversion Expert Urgently Needed (496 Views)

Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal / A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / Camry Air Conditioner Automatic Compressor Conversion By Technicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Gear Conversion Expert Urgently Needed by princemillla(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Pls if you know anyone who can convert Nissan vehicle gear from 5speed to 4 speed should pls comment/call me or refer the person. Thanks
Re: Nissan Gear Conversion Expert Urgently Needed by icelacreamo99(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
I work with mutual Benefits assurance plc.. You can contact me for renewal of your vehicles THIRD PARTY and COMPREHENSIVE insurance, Autoreg, Hackney Permit, Road Worthiness, plate number reg, drivers licence new and renewal, vehicle change of ownership, tinted Permit, and many more insurance policies.. Contact me on 07060545296 or 07059818696
Towen_smith@yahoo.com
Re: Nissan Gear Conversion Expert Urgently Needed by Denn(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
princemillla:
Pls if you know anyone who can convert Nissan vehicle gear from 5speed to 4 speed should pls comment/call me or refer the person. Thanks
Why do you want to down grade?
Re: Nissan Gear Conversion Expert Urgently Needed by princemillla(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Denn:

Why do you want to down grade?

The thing they give me issue.... I had issues with my previous one and had to buy another one 180k yet still not working. (it hesitate and not sharp in movement)

So I am converting it to old model
Re: Nissan Gear Conversion Expert Urgently Needed by Denn(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
princemillla:

The thing they give me issue.... I had issues with my previous one and had to buy another one 180k yet still not working. (it hesitate and not sharp in movement)

So I am converting it to old model

Have you done a scan?

Can you share the codes?
Re: Nissan Gear Conversion Expert Urgently Needed by princemillla(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Denn:

Have you done a scan?

Can you share the codes?

Have done loads of scan and respond to result... Will search for the codes

(1) (Reply)

Inf / Any Kia Spare Part Dealers / If You Need Agent/middleman For Fast Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.