Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (41001 Views)

Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / "I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by AreaFada2: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
rugged7:
Wasting fuel flying helicopters. Instead of flying drones as over watch and having rapid deployment forces available to use the helicopters in case of banditry.

At half the cost.

Why is Nigeria cursed with morons in leadership positions

Drones?

Where dem for get better drones capable of such job?

You sef dey believe the hype. grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by kampbelo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let's see how much the price of fuel the chopper consume aftermath by NAF. Just passing by
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Lexusgs430: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
dokyOloye:
I tire for this govt oo.
D same way they are now 'pumping' dollars into d forex market,treating d symptom instead of the disease.
Flying helicopters all over d route will even heighten fear and create panic.

Pumping $'s? Nah dem dem go buy all the $'s. Come pump am back to blackmarket..... ..... ....
The best way to make almost clean money now in Nigeria, is forex trading.. ..... .......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by naturefellow(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hasmos:
This is good. It could be better if all our roads will be covered. All lives should matter, irrespective of positions.
don't mind them jare. Crap!
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by tdayof(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
fabuloz1:

Nah..It's not normal. I'm just seeing this news for the first time. All the while I had drove that way from kaduna to the east, no choppers to protect the passengers but because Abuja airport has been closed for maintenance, Abuja dwellers and Vips are now protected. It's ok, let's see how the next 3months would look like concerning this operation

You don't see them doesn't mean NAF birds haven't been there. NAF started patrolling Kaduna - Abuja Express since August last year.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by uss25dec: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmm. I think this operation lasts for jst 6weeks after d renovation of d Abuja airport will end. This is jst to safeguard d "big fish" cos dey r "more equal" than us, d ordinary ppl. God save Nigeria!
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by malware: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by vicmela(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Great job by the air force.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Naso dem go dey burn fuel? what they ought to do is have an emergency toll free line that can be used by the public to request for help in case of an incident on the highway. inaddition to that, there should be security operatives permanently stationed on strategic parts of the high way to swiftly engage assailants that may want to attack any vehicle. with the toll free lines in place, the helicopters can provide air cover in real time whenever they receive a call.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Kingspin(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigeria always in a war situation

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by xlander(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
ktrezo:
i am yet to understand how this thing works. after your flight to Kaduna, who will pay for your transport down to abuja?
There are buses to move passengers from Abuja to Kaduna Airports and from Kaduna to Abuja at no extra cost to the passengers
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by xlander(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
fabuloz1:

In as much as I understood, the training is just for a while. In the next 3months, those choppers will disappear. grin
The repair work on the runway is suppose to take six weeks
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by maxzzo1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Waste of resources....at d end of 6weeks we"ll heard 500B was spent....
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by rugged7(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na your mama be the cursed person. Omo ale

kuuljay:
there is only one cursed fellow from a cursed family here ,look inward grin
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by rugged7(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigeria uses MULTIPLE drones in the North East and Niger delta. Some with surveillance others with guided rockets.

Why would it be unreasonable to fly them here at half the cost

AreaFada2:

Drones?

Where dem for get better drones capable of such job?

You sef dey believe the hype. grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by rugged7(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
You are not in a position to correct me on this matter.

My facts are valid.

I refuse to a$$ kiss as u chaps are won't to do on Henry's blog.

I don talk my own.

tdayof:

Helicopters for rapid deployment. Don't conclude if you don't know why.

1)The helicopters can provide close air support while the drones can't.

2) as the NAF uses the same air space to train its pilots undergoing primary flying training.

Rugged7, didn't even know it's your post angry
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by tdayof(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
rugged7:
You are not in a position to correct me on this matter.

My facts are valid.

Fact without proof is nonsense.
Nonsense remains nonsense, even when talked by world-famous scientists. - John Lennox
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by madgoat(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
LoremIpsum:
But why the same color camouflage with the NA? Are they one and same military service?

Na wah oh.. So na like this ur mumu don bad reach angry
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by rugged7(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pointing a finger at someone while your 2 middle fingers are pointing back at you.

Hypocrisy does not become you...

Same rubbish going on in Henry's blog.

I no get time bruv.

I'm out.

tdayof:
Fact without proof is nonsense.
Nonsense remains nonsense, even when talked by world-famous scientists. - John Lennox
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
rugged7:
Wasting fuel flying helicopters. Instead of flying drones as over watch and having rapid deployment forces available to use the helicopters in case of banditry.

At half the cost.

JUST COMMON SENSE.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Dareomo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is the type of suphisticated Helipad.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by spinoff: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
rugged7:

At half the cost.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by ryom(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
They can use drones and satellite monitoring. These are better ways to do things these days!
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by naruto02(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
bettercreature:
This is very dangerious! a very wrong move
They should have closed the Abuja airport partialy like they did in Lagos when repair was going on
therea just one runway in Abuja airport I don't understand what you mean by partially closing a runway.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by kuuljay(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
rugged7:

Na your mama be the cursed person. Omo ale

grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin so e pain you? grin grin stop calling successful career men cursed and focus on getting out of your present generational predicament grin grin bwo I didn't say you are cursed though it looks like guilty conscience
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by rugged7(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kid

kuuljay:
grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin so e pain you? grin grin stop calling successful career men cursed and focus on getting out of your present generational predicament grin grin bwo I didn't say you are cursed though it looks like guilty conscience
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by moralex(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=Zoharariel post=54512433]

And can Apache face the Russian KA-52 Alligator - The deadliest Attack Military Helicopter Known To Man?

At the sight of the KA-52 Alligator in Syria, even ISIS & Al-Qaeda keep yelling Allahu Akubar! grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdXdVs7xEXY[/ I will check it out, but remember hellfire missile o
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by bellyjean(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
easy343:
This is not bad

Why do I have this feeling that you are the same guy that duped me?

I may be wrong. But if you are the same guy, the day of reckoning is near.
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by brightlinse(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
how long can they do it,just because the newly constructed
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Elbowroom: 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
rugged7:

At half the cost.

Mumu

If attack comes from sudden areas.. Na drones go shoot abi

Lack of proper education de suffer u

Ofurukpe
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by philGeo(m): 4:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
Kudos to the Nigerian Air Force. Security of lives and property is very important.
God bless Nigeria.
Hmm, but what about those road that arm robbers attack people daily and kidnappers kidnap people?
Re: Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway by OlanUp(m): 4:46am On Mar 13, 2017
tdayof:

Helicopters for rapid deployment. Don't conclude if you don't know why.

1)The helicopters can provide close air support while the drones can't.

2) as the NAF uses the same air space to train its pilots undergoing primary flying training.

Rugged7, didn't even know it's your post angry

Truly drone can be used to monitor and send signals both day and night immediately to the control room via wifi transmitting disk installed on it. The helicopter is and should always be ready for deployment anytime just like it's been ready and done if there is any territorial perceived attack. Which in turns saves a lot of cost(s) and the helicopter can be used once in a while for surveillance, data/information gathering and also training purposes at the same time.
Everybody is just trying to make sense and give ideas which I think should be done in a responsible manner rather than been abusive just to be heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroon Residents Repel Boko Haram Attack, Chase Terrorists Into Nigeria.Photos / Civilian JTF Beheads 41 Boko Haram Fighters / Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.