Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying (24190 Views)

Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less / Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
she234:
u can't put Ur money on this one
I can can bet a million on this cheesy cheesy
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by she234: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
I can can bet a million on this cheesy cheesy

Your instinct failed dear, am female. I am interested in knowing the part of my write-up that misled u, lol......

1 Like

Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Xzbit91: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
ymee:
Happy for u broh, mean y God I'm tabling my problem b4 u get me my own job b4 the end of this month.

Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1

SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
KEY COMPETENCIES
- Microsoft office proficient.
- PowerPoint, CorelDraw, Photoshop,fireworks, Illustrator, PageMaker etc.
- Html, C++, CSS, Php, WordPress, blogger
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair. System integration and data
migration
- Customer relationship management and Strong problem solving abilities
- Performance monitoring and optimization. Multi-tasking and project
management
contact
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Thanks.

What are you waiting for? Go into freelancing
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Congrats op, God is still in the business of answering prayers, I have strong faith in God, u might think things are not working well but God knows ur end from beginning, hold on to God
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
she234:

Your instinct failed dear, am female. I am interested in knowing the part of my write-up that misled u, lol......
Meaning my instinct failed me this time?

Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by AyoGeneral: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Conrat on your new job
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by CellTabRepairs: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lucky you.
For those not yet lucky don't wait and waste for too long...
9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Absolutely Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by shigopd111(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Congrats. Only God can do what no man can do. He never fails
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Ademolu2002(m): 2:39am On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=she234 post=54507616]Hello everyone, I started working in 2013 after completing the compulsory NYSC. I finished with a 2.2 although narrowly missed out on 2.1.

I got a job in a funny industry (logistics and supply chain). I thought the industry was funny because I had hoped to start working in oil and gas and earning good six digits from the first day, lol.
I picked the job earning 5 digits as a contract staff and started learning the rudiments of logistics. Although there were times the salary was very discouraging, I stayed on the job because I wanted to build my experience. I remained a contract staff for over a year but gained good experience. Although I was offered permanent employment with improved pay, I wasn't satisfied because I knew deep down in my heart that I deserved more. I Was very loyal to my bosses and kept fighting on my knees and got some cool certifications.

My job came by referral, A foreigner that has worked with me before headhunted me, I didn't need to undergo any form of interview. My interview was just a chat, briefing me about the new role and the profile of the company I was to join. My new salary is more than 3 times what I earned in the previous company with other mouth-watering benefits attached.

I kept praying for a ''miracle job'' the whole time and also told God I didn't care how he would do it. I got disappointed many times after going for interviews with my experience and wasn't called back/got regret mails. I didn't know God was preparing mine to be a complete miracle.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I sincerely hope my story can inspire someone. Ha

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by victor247: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=ymee post=54526409]
Baba na startup capital o[/quote

Have you heard of freelancing? All you need is internet connection and a laptop. If you're really good in those aforementioned skills, you'll forget looking for jobs.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2017
victor247:
Have you heard of freelancing? All you need is internet connection and a laptop. If you're really good in those aforementioned skills, you'll forget looking for jobs.
What if I dont have a laptop
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by laSompee: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2017
frenchwine:
Everybody just dey talk "congrats bro" , you know if na babe ?
Abi babes no deserve better paying jobs? grin
If Nah babe she for done show her marriage certificate as achievement. cool
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by victor247: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
ymee:

What if I dont have a laptop

Then good luck with your job hunting.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Anoti1(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2017
My testimony is next in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by hugochuks60(m): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2019
CellTabRepairs:
Lucky you.
For those not yet lucky don't wait and waste for too long...
9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Absolutely Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!

I sent u a pm. pls can we talk? I need that skill
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by hugochuks60(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2019
congrats op. have been praying for years now. God pls answer my cry.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by lightdream: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Congratulation
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Amhappy(f): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Congratulations. I need an explosive version of this miracle as in my case.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
she234:
Hello everyone, I started working in 2013 after completing the compulsory NYSC. I finished with a 2.2 although narrowly missed out on 2.1.

I got a job in a funny industry (logistics and supply chain). I thought the industry was funny because I had hoped to start working in oil and gas and earning good six digits from the first day, lol.
I picked the job earning 5 digits as a contract staff and started learning the rudiments of logistics. Although there were times the salary was very discouraging, I stayed on the job because I wanted to build my experience. I remained a contract staff for over a year but gained good experience. Although I was offered permanent employment with improved pay, I wasn't satisfied because I knew deep down in my heart that I deserved more. I Was very loyal to my bosses and kept fighting on my knees and got some cool certifications.

My job came by referral, A foreigner that has worked with me before headhunted me, I didn't need to undergo any form of interview. My interview was just a chat, briefing me about the new role and the profile of the company I was to join. My new salary is more than 3 times what I earned in the previous company with other mouth-watering benefits attached.

I kept praying for a ''miracle job'' the whole time and also told God I didn't care how he would do it. I got disappointed many times after going for interviews with my experience and wasn't called back/got regret mails. I didn't know God was preparing mine to be a complete miracle.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I sincerely hope my story can inspire someone. Happy Sunday!!!

GOD PLEASE HEAR MY CRY
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by ganie(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
she234:
Hello everyone, I started working in 2013 after completing the compulsory NYSC. I finished with a 2.2 although narrowly missed out on 2.1.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I sincerely hope my story can inspire someone. Happy Sunday!!!

Hi please how can I contact you? I have some questions to ask and I need your guidance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GLO Customer Care Interview!! / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / I Just Received NNPC 2019 Recruitment Invitation (who Else Is Shortlisted)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.