Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) (36684 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by rejuvenation: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let all who have EARS hear and all who have eyes Read......you have an unresolved issue on GHW...you come to NAIRALAND to spread tales....would Seun or NAIRALAND MODS call or mail the ADMINS of GHW to fix the issue the resounding answer is NO.

WE ALL keenly interested in the survival and sustenance of GHW....let's apply wisdom and let it direct our actions....

Negative news of any thing is good business for the MEDIA....a word is enough for any one that values his or her INVESTMENTS in GHW....

The trust test of any platform lies in the LOYALTY Of it's members ...........

Stop DEFAULTING ON YOUR PLEDGES ....it would hurt the system ....

Stop SPREADING TALES GHW is you and me!!!!

Stop SEEKING CHEAP REFERRAL BONUES ....Greed destroys....

Let's. Keep Faith and trust ourselves to be wise in our decisions...

Long live GHW
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
gypsey:
not really! i am not even sure what an Atheist or Atheism means, but all i know is i do not believe every bullsheet! the so called pastors and christians claim About God and a book written by an unknown people thousands of years Ago, with no prove of their existence.

as for your vagina grin i am sure it will look like all the vaginas i have come across, no difference unless it's made of plastic. love for you kiss

Lol much love too bro
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Ugmama(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
poster said a man was cured for HIV but the result sheet talks about the details of a woman, sex is Female and name is Marystella. i don't understand...

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by musawisdom(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
someone should check the sex in the result posted. maybe I'm the only one seeing thrash
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by dukeo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
The pastor didn't heal. God did
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pasto Linus,una wehdone o.
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
If these pastor are so powerful why not use their power to transform Nigeria sorry situation, they should start by making N1 =$1
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
He didn't heal God did. Pls rephrase your post .
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by LC14052016: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
God heals, not the pastors!
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by everistus4000: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
can bracelet cure HIV I don't believe this.
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Godpunishdevil(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
God is great
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fraudulent pastor!

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by pochoo: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Drama
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by toprealman: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
dcamodels:
Non reactive ke, Na chemical combustion? anyways To God be the Glory!!

on a lighter note, what happened to the professor in Umudike who said he has the cure? y dont they allow him to sell it, so pastors can focus on praying financial blessings instead of HIV prayers?

come and Beat me if u dont like wat i just said... 08146487020
Chris DCA models, you are warned.
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by princetom1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Am just here to read comments

If I talk now, there go say I nor de gree believe man of God cool

The scam become more obvious when u consider the man is wearing uniform to support his claim that he is a soldier, to church. Smch tongue

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by smartkester(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
rationalmind:
The first test might have been a false positive
exactly what am thinking too may be there was a mistake in the first test
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fake. Check the test slip. The name is Emmanuel Maristella, and the sex is female. No age

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Carlyn: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by popular Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla......

'HIV POSITIVE TURNED NEGATIVE

Bro. Emmanuel Idroengin started feeling weakness and pains all over his body sometimes back. He then decided to consult the hospital for a medical checkup. The result came out HIV positive for him.

He then summoned courage and told his wife his then HIV status. His wife being a member of Champions Royal Assembly and a strong believer in God dropped her Champions Miracle Bracelet in a cup of water and gave her husband to drink.After drinking the water, he started feeling a sense of relief and decided to run the medical test a second time, this time around at about 3 different hospitals. To the glory of God, he found he has been miraculously healed. His HIV results came out negative this time. Praise God!!

I use this testimony as a point of contact to everyone ill out there, by the healing power of God, every form of sickness or ailment is uprooted out of your body right now in Jesus name'

AMEN AND AMEN

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/abuja-pastor-bro-joshua-iginla-heals.html?m=1
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by felixawe(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
This forum accommodate a lot of controversial people who doesnt like good report.
Sadist !!! wink
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by alfarouq(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Looking at the result above the sex is F which means female.
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Ningi2020(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
uzeba:
nice one! The Lord is Good! am a witness!
Confused nigga,,,
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by uzeba(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ningi2020:
Confused nigga,,,
what did I do to you?
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
And someone would believe this.. sad
And does your unbelievable personality change anything?
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Am just here to read comments
If I talk now, there go say I nor de gree believe man of God cool
plx wetin u wan talk
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
And someone would believe this.. sad
u most b a atheist
if u dnt belive!
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:
The only person I will feel pity for are their kids when they are both too damaged by AIDS to take care of them.

Nigerian Christians and mumuishness are like 1 and 2 undecided
i dnt no if a human being could be dis dull in dis life
do u even believe in God!
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Boss13:
These people have started again! These wicked fake pastors.

Please take your time to look at this result posted. The sex said female. The name is Emmanuel Maristella. No age.

Result - Non reactive. It didn't say positive or negative. People are screaming that enemies are against Christianity, but I will say greed is against Christianity. The greed amongst Christians. The greed to outperform themselves by crooks and lies. This greed will surely destroy Christianity in Nigeria.
shut up
believe it or not nobody care abt u
Re: Joshua Iginla Heals HIV+ Soldier In Abuja (Photos) by dalaman: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
The pastor is 4everGod's brother. At least this one was able to bring a test result that bears the name and sex of a.woman while.claiming it.to be that of a man. 4everGod did not even present anything. Just foolishly claimed he brought back a someone without any identity back to life and healed some people through the phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Horse Wearing Lord's Chosen Apron (Photo) / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Pope Francis Threatens To Fire Nigerian Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.