Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (72747 Views)

Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Adedaniel211(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dance 2ur sorrow.. Nothing do u
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by fuckpro: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenonze:
Nonsense.
Guilty conscience.

Matter of time the whole truth shall prevail.

...Ms holy spirit u no de f.uck or suck dick ... so who made you judge ...why place a mere man on same pedestal as God
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
eezeribe:
Nobody will delete my comment on this one.

I DEDICATE this FTC to the Amiable and no shaking APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by nobsalis: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
fryoobest:
Yes Dance! Dance!! Dance!!!, to the shame all APC cabals, To the shame of all El-rufai evil Agendas, to the shame of all Fulani herdsmen orchestrations, to the shame of all satanic accusers, haters & All Suleman's PHD (Pull Him Down) Evangelists.....

Let me ask those of you Christians in this Forum supporting & calling for the fall of this innocent FEARLESS FIRE BRAND!!!
Will his fall ever add to your increase

SULEMAN! Heaven is solidly behind you, & the earth is backing you & the gate of hell cannot prevail over you......

what is dis one sayin self?? Yeye dey smell... Abeg clear road....: Religious sentiment has completely made u blind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
I don't understand why their is so much effort by suileman and wife to tag this a religious war.

From a physiociogist view their is so much effort to pretend this is not affecting them but on another hand Lizzy spends time on a press conference repeating herself on non-concrete facts as married for 19years and husbands private cheerful giving even to a female he identified as striped and blackmailer.

The whole emergency seminars, pretence dances etc does not translate to calmness but forced pressure.

Oyakhilome was accused of flirting with sinach but never commented, no single thing was controversially linked to them upon all what Nigeria bloggers tried.

The controversy of apostle car in a prostitute possession who is not know to be a needy person is amazing.
How does apostle verify the dealings with questionable characters, dealings that are not performed under church knowledge.

What information or discussion do you have with someone you know to be a prostitute and blackmailer.

Why are all the pieces falling into place, pieces that have been scattered.

People should be careful cos this may also be God exposing apostle I. e if wrong.

David was an example and got punished openly, I worshiped at the assemblies of God Benin, at a time when suileman had no personal church and was going from church ministering.

A little while he was banned from coming to AGC Benin for reasons which wasn't told
please just shut up please....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anita Oyakhilome did better before divorce.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by bezimo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
The enemy and his lying cohorts including the naysayers must be running mad with this dance.

You can't stop or bring down the anointed of the Lord through the propagation of concerted fake lies.Impossicant
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Of course, she has to protect the family's financial institution. Besides, she is an Edo lady, always very mentally strong.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by imhere: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice one. Women are to support their husbands even in their trying moments

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by sshy: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The gate of hell will never prevail that I know for sure,he may not be perfect,but the evil plans planned by the Islamic demons will never work
why do some pipo think wt their feet cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
I don't understand why their is so much effort by suileman and wife to tag this a religious war.

From a physiociogist view their is so much effort to pretend this is not affecting them but on another hand Lizzy spends time on a press conference repeating herself on non-concrete facts as married for 19years and husbands private cheerful giving even to a female he identified as striped and blackmailer.

The whole emergency seminars, pretence dances etc does not translate to calmness but forced pressure.

Oyakhilome was accused of flirting with sinach but never commented, no single thing was controversially linked to them upon all what Nigeria bloggers tried.

The controversy of apostle car in a prostitute possession who is not know to be a needy person is amazing.
How does apostle verify the dealings with questionable characters, dealings that are not performed under church knowledge.

What information or discussion do you have with someone you know to be a prostitute and blackmailer.

People should be careful cos this may also be God exposing apostle I. e if wrong.

David was an example and got punished openly, I worshiped at the assemblies of God Benin, at a time when suileman had no personal church and was going from church ministering.

A little while he was banned from coming to AGC Benin for reasons which wasn't told

Prophesy is a strong reason for AGC to ban him. AGC doesn't believe in prophesy.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Looks like they are acting..they are the only one dancing.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by bionixs: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
eezeribe:
Nobody will delete my comment on this one.

I DEDICATE this FTC to the Amiable and no shaking APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
NL keyboard soldiers,keep wasting your data and battery over Suleman. Na Una go still tire. He got his wife by him,89.8% battle already won

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by sekem: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
But this is not a three-some dance.

I thot they said this man is a three-some champion?

This looks more like a two-some to me.

Well, it's still awesome watching how his wife still stands by him.

Probably, because she's a three-some lover too?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
whizzler:
Its really unfortunate people like u are still blinded by Ur hate for Islam. Neither d girl nor the lawyer is Muslim. why not stay objective and allow truth reveal itself before killing ur self over islam

I don't hate Islam,I love Islam more than what some so called Christian churches do,but note that it is irrelevant if they are Christians,we all know that festus keyamu is a known APC man that they used to destroy Tompolo,this means he is for the highest bidders,and we also know them to be the perverts in Islam,that is the demons

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Superman7: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:

Chaiiii...
See as you carry the matter for head like emergency case. Abeg, sit down and let the truth come out.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by evergenuine(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na so tonto dike told us b4 we start dey hear ...
Na oshomo ni paddy
The guy dey Mike Tyson me and the rest.

Forget dt makeup dance, real dance dey there house.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Snowpikin:
This is what i call MARRIAGE!!!
His wife still stands by him irrespective of d storm hitting his head which is worthy of applause

Not all dis indomie marriages that ordinary breeze from ceiling fan can blow away

If the roles were reversed, do you think he will be dancing with her like that?

Well it's her choice tho, and no one should crucify her for it.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by darkckUSA: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:
Like how tonto dike is pained and still taking pictures grin grin

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by gemale(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
fryoobest:
Yes Dance! Dance!! Dance!!!, to the shame all APC cabals, To the shame of all El-rufai evil Agendas, to the shame of all Fulani herdsmen orchestrations, to the shame of all satanic accusers, haters & All Suleman's PHD (Pull Him Down) Evangelists.....

Let me ask those of you Christians in this Forum supporting & calling for the fall of this innocent FEARLESS FIRE BRAND!!!
Will his fall ever add to your increase

SULEMAN! Heaven is solidly behind you, & the earth is backing you & the gate of hell cannot prevail over you......
Oga dnt b a mindless follower. Do u know whether deres an iota of truth in d allegations leveled against d man? Can u personally vouch 4 d accused or d accusers? Ask urself "if I was asked 2 stake my lyf on d innocence of dt man, wld I readily do it?" FYI I'm nt saying he's guilty. I'm saying neither u nor I know whether he's guilty or innocent. D best thing 1 can do is keep quiet & pray 2 God dt d whole truth comes 2 light & d lying party(ies) be exposed & disgraced. Only God knows all because he sees all. We human only judge by appearances.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by tabithababy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't trust this woman o undecided a woman that her husband has been accused of cheating angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Philinho(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenonze:
Nonsense. Guilty conscience.
Matter of time the whole truth shall prevail.
keep on waiting for that fucking time ,fool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
.....Muslims,Atheists,some confused 'christians' and APC propagandists are just wasting their time hounding Suleiman...His church members are all with him,with more on the way..

..Go and check out COZA after the Ese saga..its now bigger than ever....So you guys are wasting your time ..

..I hate media trial with everything in me and can never support scary Stephanie that looks like karishika ..

..Its clear this is politically motivated cos the average Nigerian male single or married supports male adultery therefore all this noise is just that..noise!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Sogold: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
To Apostle Suleman Haters, OYO!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Otobo, please provide enough evidences. Leave Daniella Okeke alone and provide evidences of everything he bought for you. Even if I buy 1k item for my girlfriend, I writes the receipt in her name. Provide us with pictures of the introduction you father denied as you have claimed...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by sabrosa07(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
No matter what, always remember that a man of God matter is not what should be an object of discussion for any sane and knowledgeable christian, leave him to God, for if he falls or stand is unto God. Go look for job doing.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by 2shur: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Him wofe sef dey bleach.
See diff xolor of face and legs.
Disgusting
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
in d 3rd pix Mama Lizzy be like, " apostle apostle! u nah Baba 4 d gehs dem oo!" grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by wakes: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let one who has not done(even if he did) this before be the first to cast a stone.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by zlantanfan: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
mamatwiny:

Prophesy is a strong reason for AGC to ban him. AGC doesn't believe in prophesy.
even till date I know of men of God who are invitees of AG that prophesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.