Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (72746 Views)

Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
I have scrutinized these pictures and I have deduced three things:

1. Lizzy is pretentious and is overdoing it.

2. Sule is worried.

3. They are only deceiving themselves and the gullible ones.

As a psychiatrist with solid background in psychology, I did not find it at all hard to see that all is not well with the Sulemans.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by madgoat(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apostle Suleman looks like someone that will like sex grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Askmewhy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=LordOfNaira post=54517944]I have scrutinized these pictures and I have deduced three things:

2. Sule is worried.

As a psychiatrist with solid background in psychology, I did not find it at all hard to see that all is not well with the Sulemans.[/quote

You are correct, I observed that too.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by gemale(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
hotspec:
Uve done worse things, and ull still do. Even if d accusation was true, we are all human and fallible.
Yes we all r. After all d book of Romans says "4 ALL hv sinned & fallen short of D glory of God" bt wt is unpardonable wld b d cover up dts seems 2 b taking place (if he's guilty). Dts exactly wt happened 2 David afta he slept wt Bathsheba. If he had confessed immediately, I'm sure he would hv gotten off lightly bt in order 2 cover up his sin, he killed Uriah. Dt was d beginning of trouble in d house of David. He realized his folly when he was confronted by Nathan. Imagine if he had continued & maybe killed Nathan 2 protect d secrecy of his sin; he probably wld hv died instantly & his house wld hv bn made extinct after d lyks of achan, jeroboam, ahab & Co. Even after owning up 2 Nathan, c d verdict dt he got 4rm God. D sword dt he utilized 2 slay Uriah didn't depart 4rm his house & wt he did in private 2 Bathsheba, som1 wld do in public wt his wives. We saw d effect of dt all thru his lyf tym. 4rm dt moment till his death, dere was strife in his house. B4 he died, David lost 3 sons; d 1 wt Bathsheba, amnon & Absalom (who carried out d 2nd verdict b4 his death) ; even after his death, Solomon killed adonijah. If nt 4 d covenant dt God made wt Solomon 2 gv him peace in his reign, I'm sure dere wld hv continued 2 b bloodshed in d house of David. Imagine if d accusations against d man is true. U know he had d Stephanie woman locked up & harassed ryt? Wt verdict do u think he wld get 4rm d almighty God 4 throwing som1 in a cell 4 telling d truth & continuously lying & deceiving pple?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by gemale(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Azubogucharles:
trying to save her husband career
"Husband's" not "husband". If you want to correct someone's spelling, at least pay attention to your grammar.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by biocamera: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
he thinks he can deceive everybody.Not everybody can be blinded with religion sentiments...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by sure2(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

2. Sule is worried.

As a psychiatrist with solid background in psychology, I did not find it at all hard to see that all is not well with the Sulemans.

Bro I will like to know the name of the school you earned your Degree before I know say but I think the school needs to recall. Back their certificate
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
fryoobest:
Yes Dance! Dance!! Dance!!!, to the shame all APC cabals, To the shame of all El-rufai evil Agendas, to the shame of all Fulani herdsmen orchestrations, to the shame of all satanic accusers, haters & All Suleman's PHD (Pull Him Down) Evangelists.....

Let me ask those of you Christians in this Forum supporting & calling for the fall of this innocent FEARLESS FIRE BRAND!!!
Will his fall ever add to your increase

SULEMAN! Heaven is solidly behind you, & the earth is backing you & the gate of hell cannot prevail over you......
unrepentant bigot spoted.continue in your bigotry your eyes go soon clear
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
eezeribe:
Nobody will delete my comment on this one.

I DEDICATE this FTC to the Amiable and no shaking APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
I STAND WITH APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Aleruchi3(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
The guy on purple n black on the 2nd pics sha. I wonda wat he was tinking as he was watching sha.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
I don't understand why their is so much effort by suileman and wife to tag this a religious war.

From a physiociogist view their is so much effort to pretend this is not affecting them but on another hand Lizzy spends time on a press conference repeating herself on non-concrete facts as married for 19years and husbands private cheerful giving even to a female he identified as striped and blackmailer.

The whole emergency seminars, pretence dances etc does not translate to calmness but forced pressure.

Oyakhilome was accused of flirting with sinach but never commented, no single thing was controversially linked to them upon all what Nigeria bloggers tried.

The controversy of apostle car in a prostitute possession who is not know to be a needy person is amazing.
How does apostle verify the dealings with questionable characters, dealings that are not performed under church knowledge.

What information or discussion do you have with someone you know to be a prostitute and blackmailer.

Why are all the pieces falling into place, pieces that have been scattered.

People should be careful cos this may also be God exposing apostle I. e if wrong.

David was an example and got punished openly, I worshiped at the assemblies of God Benin, at a time when suileman had no personal church and was going from church ministering.

A little while he was banned from coming to AGC Benin for reasons which wasn't told
please save ur strength, grammar and data. Apostle JS is happy and there's no trace of pretence in their face...Go and pray for that ur church, it might be ur crises that stopped him from coming. After all he is not begging for pulpit
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by hotspec(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
gemale:

Yes we all r. After all d book of Romans says "4 ALL hv sinned & fallen short of D glory of God" bt wt is unpardonable wld b d cover up dts seems 2 b taking place (if he's guilty). Dts exactly wt happened 2 David afta he slept wt Bathsheba. If he had confessed immediately, I'm sure he would hv gotten off lightly bt in order 2 cover up his sin, he killed Uriah. Dt was d beginning of trouble in d house of David. He realized his folly when he was confronted by Nathan. Imagine if he had continued & maybe killed Nathan 2 protect d secrecy of his sin; he probably wld hv died instantly & his house wld hv bn made extinct after d lyks of achan, jeroboam, ahab & Co. Even after owning up 2 Nathan, c d verdict dt he got 4rm God. D sword dt he utilized 2 slay Uriah didn't depart 4rm his house & wt he did in private 2 Bathsheba, som1 wld do in public wt his wives. We saw d effect of dt all thru his lyf tym. 4rm dt moment till his death, dere was strife in his house. B4 he died, David lost 3 sons; d 1 wt Bathsheba, amnon & Absalom (who carried out d 2nd verdict b4 his death) ; even after his death, Solomon killed adonijah. If nt 4 d covenant dt God made wt Solomon 2 gv him peace in his reign, I'm sure dere wld hv continued 2 b bloodshed in d house of David. Imagine if d accusations against d man is true. U know he had d Stephanie woman locked up & harassed ryt? Wt verdict do u think he wld get 4rm d almighty God 4 throwing som1 in a cell 4 telling d truth & continuously lying & deceiving pple?
Leave d man with His God. Upon all what David did, no one can still understand d kind of grace and soft spot God had 4 him. So leave him and His God. Its not every sin u commit that u come online to.confess. Everybody also cover up.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by gemale(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
sure2:

Bro I will like to know the name of the school you earned your Degree before I know say but I think the school needs to recall. Back their certificate
You that can't make correct sentences in English language & punctuate correctly wants to poke holes in the opinion of a professional & discredit his claims? What do you even know about psychology, psychiatry & human behavioural sciences? This is an apt case of the saying about empty barrels. One does not know whether you are trying to speak pidgin or normal English. Please nobody would insult you for being ignorant until you try to act like you are well informed while the otherwise is the case.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by richeso: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
when they knew you are like a threat to them, they will start to blackmail you and criticise everything about you. it happens to GEJ, so to happen to Pastor no be new thing.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

what is dis one sayin self?? Yeye dey smell... Abeg clear road....: Religious sentiment has completely made u blind
for ur mind, you de see abi? there's more hope for a fool than you.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by kassb(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
when the money is there no problem what ever ppl say abt ur husband forget them and focus on his pocket. Becos if u get angry another woman is ther to enjoy the glory.Bt sir apostle try and clear ur self in a better way
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by KissCODE(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
The first picture though.

They be like "We have won"tongue.
do you think they have not won?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
I have decided to stop commenting on this till I pick a side after seeing facts! But if the matter die without concrete evidence, otobo, you go hear am
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by mightyhazel: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

2. Sule is worried.

lol! Dese few pics na him u take 'deduce' all dese ones?

Even sigmund freud and Jean piaget go need lot more than a few pics 2 carry out all dese psychoanalysis!

Make una take am easy ehn?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
mightyhazel:

Even sigmund freud and Jean piaget go need lot more than a few pics 2 carry out all dese psychoanalysis!

How many pictures do I need to deduce?

Are you are Psychology grad. I remember Piaget (Cognitive Development)
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
mightyhazel:

Also, why do people use the word "Psychoanalysis" wrongly.

I was not psychoanalysing those pictures. Psychoanalysis is for humans!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Max24: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
I don't understand why their is so much effort by suileman and wife to tag this a religious war.

From a physiociogist view their is so much effort to pretend this is not affecting them but on another hand Lizzy spends time on a press conference repeating herself on non-concrete facts as married for 19years and husbands private cheerful giving even to a female he identified as striped and blackmailer.

The whole emergency seminars, pretence dances etc does not translate to calmness but forced pressure.

Oyakhilome was accused of flirting with sinach but never commented, no single thing was controversially linked to them upon all what Nigeria bloggers tried.

The controversy of apostle car in a prostitute possession who is not know to be a needy person is amazing.
How does apostle verify the dealings with questionable characters, dealings that are not performed under church knowledge.

What information or discussion do you have with someone you know to be a prostitute and blackmailer.

People should be careful cos this may also be God exposing apostle I. e if wrong.

David was an example and got punished openly, I worshiped at the assemblies of God Benin, at a time when suileman had no personal church and was going from church ministering.

A little while he was banned from coming to AGC Benin for reasons which wasn't told
So what's ur point ? That he is guilty and we should stone him like the Pharisees tried to do with the woman caught in adultery? Am happy u said u go to church. Did Jesus join in stoning d adulterous woman? And I won't either. Pastorship is not perfection. Pastors can have ocassional drifts just as we all do in our private lives, just saying, assuming all said is true about d pastor. Question: are u holier than Jesus who spared the adulterous woman?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by derato: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
poochaii:
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman and his Dr. Lizzy Johnson Suleman appear to growing stronger despite the sex scandal trailing the pastor. The couple were seen dancing gloriously at church service today.

Source :

http://emmodaily.com/2017/03/sex-scandal-apostle-suleman-dances-gloriously-wife-church-service/
I love u mummy, this is what happens when ure sure of the man u marry.No devil can take away ur joy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
I love the woman o grin babu ruwanta coz akwai cheddah grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by yinks0067: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The gate of hell will never prevail that I know for sure,he may not be perfect,but the evil plans planned by the Islamic demons will never work

U are stuoid for saying islamic demons ...u are a fool wht does the demons has to do with this....how i wish religion was nevrr intoduced to nigeria haha
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by mightyhazel: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:

How many pictures do I need to deduce?

Are you are Psychology grad. I remember Piaget (Cognitive Development)
u sound in a hurry 2 condemn the guy!

Ofcourse weda the allegations r true or false,the suleman's hav sth at stake,..their reputation as ministers and the mighty ministry they built derefore it's normal to strive 2 beat back worry!

But u talking about 'gullible' followers shows u v passed judgement already 2 dem. Common dats too early,...let's not be in a hurry 2 pull down somth dat was painstakingly built over the years due 2 our penchant 4 pulling others down!

..as per ur last question? Let's just say I hold my own quite firmly in the field/world of psychology!

Hav a swell evening cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by princejayboss: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:

1. Am not a fan of Christianity despite being a Christian but knowing how we have been lied to that Jesus is white man with long hair; knowing that Christianity is a scam pisses me off .... Thanks to Catholic church for breeding lies from day one.

2. You mentioned that psychological point of view ; my wife after listening to your comment, as a renowned shrink insists that you are bais in you conclusion citing the fact that your church stopped him from coming to preach....

3. I may accept that there was a contact between the pastor and the girl but the said girl is blowing things out of context

4. If peter can sin by denying Jesus.... Everyone can irrespective of the kind of sin; how we Africans often expect every man of God to live no sin? Peter never stopped being the head of the inner caucus of the deciples despite the sin.

5. So because he has scandal, he should mourn and not dance with the wife bah? If you cannot stand with you in good and bad, then your wife is not worth being one... Mine will die for me wheather for good or bad.

6. If he actually gave the other girl a car and money... Why would they want to cone open since they received rewards for their services .. Ask yourself

7. Which woman with sanity will say all that she said on line .... Guys think before you concludes.... I know the pastor is not entirely innocent of this but as this makes it look
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
strrev:
Like how tonto dike is pained and still taking pictures grin grin

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Truthserum: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
All this na pretense. Why try so hard to show that you are happy?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by exco90(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The gate of hell will never prevail that I know for sure,he may not be perfect,but the evil plans planned by the Islamic demons will never work

the only problem you have in your life is Islam.. may it cont to be your nightmare..

na Islam talk say make he go lick pussy?... is otobo a Muslim?.. what's lawyer festus?... I pity those that gave you that number of likes.. cos as at now its is number 42..

anyway please get sense.. cos this is not religious war.. cos Islam is not there when he started licking her pussy... all her body

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Snowpikin: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ugosample:

If the roles were reversed, do you think he will be dancing with her like that?

Well it's her choice tho, and no one should crucify her for it.

Ur very right sha...
If it were d woman dat has all dia allegations on her, he may not stand wit her

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by eneruvie2: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Glorious, More grace to you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.