Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman (37351 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Finally Confesses To Lying Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2017
femmmmy:

All of us know we are living in a smart world. Your phone is a whole media house where audios, videos text and graphics can be manipulated, stored and retrieved. It is therefore funny that only what is left on her phone is just a few Snapchat from Skype that are not graphic enough to be termed a concrete evidence, so funny undecided

So answer me this:

Where did she get Sulaiman's faceshot from in order to 'photoshop' the photo we saw? If we agree that it is a fake photo and that the face there was his, where was the picture retrieved from? I combed the Internet and couldn't find such picture of the pastor so where exactly did she get it from?

Mind you, this is a pastor that conceded to knowing her but as a stripper and prostitute. Take note of that and answer me.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

So El Rufai's tweets can be used as proof but someone else's testimony against the pastor cannot?

Double standards, like I said.

And yes, you are defending the pastor. She has said she has proof and has made some key statements. One of which is the fact the Okeke is Sulaiman's mistress and we ended up seeing a car registered in Sulaiman's name. Later on, it was taken down suspiciously and you defenders see no problem with that. She provided a screen grab of her face time with him and you said it was a photoshop, where did she get his faceshot from? She mentioned countries, hotels, etc, and asked the police to investigate. Has that been concluded?

What more proof do you want exactly? Has Suleiman even asked for proof? What's his argument? BMC and EMC or APCMC. Laughable!

If you want proof, tell Suleiman to organise a join press conference let them bring their passports for a simple examination.
Are you an illiterate? Don't you know your tweets can stand against you? Do you know that El rufai got someone arrested for posting false information about kaduna killings. It is obvious you don't know anything.

A lot of you here don't know the law, you don't know how things work yet you will just be posting rubbish up and down.

Here is a link of the mogul charged for posting falsehood on twitter.. And yes they used his twitter posts.. Nonsense
http://europe.newsweek.com/audu-maikori-southern-kaduna-fulani-herdsmen-567140?rm=eu
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
So you think this is a case that will be settled and paid at once? Shior. Where was keyamo when Ese and coz pastor had sex scandal issue? There were far more evidences provided but the charity lawyer was no where to be found. Keep deceiving yourself
I want to understand you honestly. What is your point? Sule is innocent or what?

Cos I am not sayin otobo is not after money nor am I saying keyamo is not after money.

My point is they have something they are holding unto, sule has played into their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:

I want to understand you honestly. What is your point? Sule is innocent or what?

Cos I am not sayin otobo is not after money nor am I saying keyamo is not after money.

My point is they have something they are holding unto, sule has played into their hands.
Sule is innocent until proven guilty that is how it works in law. Let Stephenie Otobo stop media trial and take the case to court.. Apostle suleman cannot be judged on TVC and Nairaland
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Are you an illiterate? Don't you know your tweets can stand against you? Do you know that El rufai got someone arrested for posting false information about kaduna killings. It is obvious you don't know anything.

A lot of you here don't know the law, you don't know how things work yet you will just be posting rubbish up and down.

Here is a link of the mogul charged for posting falsehood on twitter.. And yes they used his twitter posts.. Nonsense
http://europe.newsweek.com/audu-maikori-southern-kaduna-fulani-herdsmen-567140?rm=eu

Hehehehe. Una no go kill me with laughter.

So you are holding unto elrufia's tweet as evidence for suleman, but otobo's tweet is not enough?

Besides what was suleman's evidence that otobo was working with boko haram. He could not present any.

But otobo has asked police to go thru her bank statement and her passport and so same for apostle. Or did they embassies also conspire against suleman? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:

So tweets can be used but facetime screen grabs can't be used as evidence?

You guys request for more proofs than what has been given, what more proofs do you have of El Rufai's complicity?

He accused Otobo of terrorism, what proof has he tendered?

Again, you have deflected my questions on where the faceshot was gotten from, why he gave a prostitute money and why the website containing his name as the owner of a car associated with Okeke was taken off suspiciously.

There are more proofs against this man that he could ever have against El Rufai.

If he was so sure of El Rufai's complicity, why didn't he go to court or sign a petition against him if he couldn't?

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by xpool(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:
And what have you deduced to show the Apostle did or didn't do some if not all he is allegedly accused of?

I have seen some YouTube videos of her calling for the police to investigate her bank account with UBA if there are no direct transfers from Apostle to her to be found.

Are you saying banks will connive with her to tarnish Apostle Sulieman's name?

She even mention some hotels (protea) she lodged with him, won't the hotel cctv (dis)proof her claim?

In the voice of 2face, no one holy pass.

You have also not established anything, you just repeated what was allegedly said by the lady.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by grayjonz(m): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2017
all this stupid propaganda, Jesus Christ face persecution more than Apostle Suleiman, I can send money to one account by written depositor name apostle Suleiman Johnson, I think this bitches are in need of money or trying to be famous on social media
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Sule is innocent until proven guilty that is how it works in law. Let Stephenie Otobo stop media trial and take the case to court.. Apostle suleman cannot be judged on TVC and Nairaland
My brother. Otobo is a prostitute. She is not denying that. She is only after the money, she want to make the money quick. So let's enjoy the show. Afterall I don't know why suleman could be so stupid to play into her hands. Leave court matter for now, she is enjoying the attention. And I am enjoying the whole show too. Next time he would learn how to distance himself from her type. Don't know why the holy spirit did not warn him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by tifany89(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:
And what have you deduced to show the Apostle did or didn't do some if not all he is allegedly accused of?

I have seen some YouTube videos of her calling for the police to investigate her bank account with UBA if there are no direct transfers from Apostle to her to be found.

She even mention some hotels (protea) she lodged with him, won't the hotel cctv (dis)proof her claim?

I am beginning to think this girl is just out to seek attention and tarnish the Apostles image while at it. Why is she asking the police to go n check her account when she herself can simply walk inside any of her bank branches and request for a statement of account that wouldn't take up to 30 mins? Truth is she doesn't have any evidences other than some useless photoshop pictures. I know some of us have already sentenced the Apostle as guilty but we should think, that is what our brains r meant for.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2017
tifany89:

I am beginning to think this girl is just out to seek attention and tarnish the Apostles image while at it. Why is she asking the police to go n check her account when she herself can simply walk inside any of her bank branches and request for a statement of account that wouldn't take up to 30 mins? Truth is she doesn't have any evidences other than some useless photoshop pictures. I know some of us have already sentenced the Apostle as guilty but we should think, that is what our brains r meant for.

Let me take you up.

Obviously Otobo is enjoying the media attention.

She must have requested for her account statement and that will be tendered in court. It is not all evidence that one releases online. If the pastor wants to vindicate himself in the media, he should ask the police to investigate. After all, he accused of her of terrorism without proof. He should ask the police to investigate.

You say the picture is a photoshop. I agree. Now tell us where she got the pastor's faceshot to superimpose in the picture? We all agree that it was the pastor's face that is in the photo so where did she get the faceshot from? That faceshot is not in the Internet, I checked it myself. So where would she have gotten it from if not from a real chat with the man. Also take note of the expression on his face in the photo.

The pastor conceded to knowing her but as someone he helped. He later said she's a prostitute and a stripper. He accused her of terrorism as well. So is it that he now gives people's hard earned money to prostitutes, strippers and terrorists?

He accused her of blackmail and terrorism. You guys believed but what proof has he tendered? He accused El Rufai of complicity but what proof has he tendered?

Please o. Think with your brain and avoid defending pastors. They are men like myself and no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. If he's guilty, let him come and explain the dots in the story, provide his passport for examination, tell us what his name was doing in a car associated with Okeke, why his name was taken down barely 48hours after the discovery, etc etc.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by zegxy: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2017
In all the numerous scandals and allegations against men of God, which one have you seen fellow pastors or men of God coming out to support their fellow pastors? Apostle Suleiman should just needful now, be silent. He has done the best by reporting the LovePeddler to the police for trying to blackmail him.Any sane mind will know that Stephanie is just seeking cheap publicity and attention.Of all the "evidences" she is claiming to hold against the man of God: all the pictures even including monies transactions between the two, I have not found anything incriminating the apostle.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Reaslist2017: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Firstly i am not to judge any party
Secondly her accusations are just baseless why not provide evidence if there is any??
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by tifany89(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Let me take you up.

She must have requested for her account statement and that will be tendered in court. It is not all evidence that one releases online. If the pastor wants to vindicate himself in the media, he should ask the police to investigate. After all, he accused of her of terrorism without proof. He should ask the police to investigate.

You say the picture is a photoshop. I agree. Now tell us where she got the pastor's faceshot to superimpose in the picture? We all agree that it was the pastor's face that is in the photo so where did she get the faceshot from? That faceshot is not in the Internet, I checked it myself. So where would she have gotten it from if not from a real chat with the man. Also take note of the expression on his face in the photo.

The pastor conceded to knowing her but as someone he helped. He later said she's a prostitute and a stripper. He accused her of terrorism as well. So is it that he now gives people's hard earned money to prostitutes, strippers and terrorists?

He accused her of blackmail and terrorism. You guys believed but what proof has he tendered? He accused El Rufai of complicity but what proof has he tendered?

Please o. Think with your brain and avoid defending pastors. They are men like myself and no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. If he's guilty, let him come and explain the dots in the story, provide his passport for examination, tell us what his name was doing in a car associated with Okeke, why his name was taken down barely 48hours after the discovery, etc etc.
Guy u wicked o, why otobo nor carry u as her lawyer by now Apostle for don pay the 500m. Mehn I give up finally coz u raised valid points. I v never trusted these 'god of men' but I sincerely hoped Apostle wld be different atleast. The guy fall hand big time if he his guilty. Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by LordOfNaira: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Zzyco:
otobo had pounds and dollars, yet she slept in kirikiri prison and could not perfect her bail.

Her account was frozen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Efewestern: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Let me take you up.

oniovo you even have time engaging this lot about this issue, nothing is hiden under the sun, the pastor should tell us what really happened BTW him and the said lady, not trying to do damage control.

I just choose to keep mute on this issue , believe Nigeria pastors at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by trinity11(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:

Who is not taunting?
Are you not aware of Sulieman's #1bn threat?
Are you not aware of Sulieman's name calling?

In this matter both of them are not innocent, but I will side Otobo because Sulieman should have respected not himself but the office he claims to hold and what scandal portends to that office.

It therefore implies that u do not knw this apostle, if u knw him, u will understand that hr is that kind of aggressive type,

he doesn't belong to the group of let ur enemy live long to see what u become,

he belongs to the group of suffer not the witch to live, but die by fire ya ya ya ya.

yea bro such aggressiveness.
so don't blame him based on that ground.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

So tweets can be used but facetime screen grabs can't be used as evidence?

You guys request for more proofs than what has been given, what more proofs do you have of El Rufai's complicity?

He accused Otobo of terrorism, what proof has he tendered?

Again, you have deflected my questions on where the faceshot was gotten from, why he gave a prostitute money and why the website containing his name as the owner of a car associated with Okeke was taken off suspiciously.

There are more proofs against this man that he could ever have against El Rufai.

If he was so sure of El Rufai's complicity, why didn't he go to court or sign a petition against him if he couldn't?
I am highly disappointed in you. Now its have proved to you that your tweets can be used against you because it is written by the individual that's why most people when they tweets rubbish they rush to delete them because it is highly sensitive. But when you post an image clarity has to be provided because a lot of people do Photoshop. Eg: https://www.nairaland.com/3629995/see-what-woman-did-another

Hence you have to prove that the snapchat is real which requires a lot.

Also note that you can't take El rufai to court because of immunity. Honestly your argument is pointless
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:

My brother. Otobo is a prostitute. She is not denying that. She is only after the money, she want to make the money quick. So let's enjoy the show. Afterall I don't know why suleman could be so stupid to play into her hands. Leave court matter for now, she is enjoying the attention. And I am enjoying the whole show too. Next time he would learn how to distance himself from her type. Don't know why the holy spirit did not warn him.
So you agree that this is a show yet you have already concluded who the guilty one is before the show ended. Let her continue to show her backwardness. It is not those who rushes to talk first that will win a case
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
So you agree that this is a show yet you have already concluded who the guilty one is before the show ended. Let her continue to show her backwardness. It is not those who rushes to talk first that will win a case
You sound really pained. Pele grin

Me dey enjoy the show. Sule and the prostitutes. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
I am highly disappointed in you. Now its have proved to you that your tweets can be used against you because it is written by the individual that's why most people when they tweets rubbish they rush to delete them because it is highly sensitive. But when you post an image clarity has to be provided because a lot of people do Photoshop. Eg: https://www.nairaland.com/3629995/see-what-woman-did-another

Hence you have to prove that the snapchat is real which requires a lot.

Also note that you can't take El rufai to court because of immunity. Honestly your argument is pointless

Be disappointed all you want, I am not surprised. So you rule out hacking of accounts to publish tweets or creation of fake accounts to do so yet believe in verification of facetime snapshots?

My questions are very simple you know: where was the faceshot gotten from, why did he give a prostitute money and why was the website containing his name as the owner of a car associated with Okeke taken off suspiciously?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:

You sound really pained. Pele grin

Me dey enjoy the show. Sule and the prostitutes. Hehehehe

He's taking so personal and that makes me pity him.

Ruling out the possibility that a pastor can shine congo is very stup*d. Is he not a man again?

Just because he says he is innocent is not enough to absolve him of blame. Just because Otobo has not provided a thousand proof is not enough to say he didn't do it. He has to establish his innocence to all and sundry and so far he has not attempted to do an inkling of that. Rather he goes around alleging El Rufai's complicity in his saga without tangible evidence. He accused her of terrorism without any proof yet his worshippers need more proof from Otobo.

I laugh in Urhobo. Kika Koko Hikaka!
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
HardMirror:

Hehehehe. Una no go kill me with laughter.

So you are holding unto elrufia's tweet as evidence for suleman, but otobo's tweet is not enough?

Besides what was suleman's evidence that otobo was working with boko haram. He could not present any.

But otobo has asked police to go thru her bank statement and her passport and so same for apostle. Or did they embassies also conspire against suleman? Lol
Honestly you guys are an embarrassment. Yes your tweets can be used but a picture on social media which can be adulterated cannot be used unless proved that it is the original in court.

Here is a case of a woman who photoshped someone's man picture as hers. https://www.nairaland.com/3629995/see-what-woman-did-another

Big difference.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Psoul(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:

Guy, u never know what it means when the powers that be want to bring u down. Dey will do all things to bring u down unless u are as strong as they are.

If they want bank to do dat, bank will do it and nothing will happen. They will alter Apostle's account data and that of his accuser.

Did u see the money presented to court in Rivers State as the money PDP bribed INEC Officials with. Bank may have given out the money to Police to present as an evidence.
I never beliv that bribe of a thing. A bribe was given, They were not caught red handed. The money was recovered after many days or week the bribe was give. If bribe is given, do the sharers allow it to remain in bag for many days before sharing it. Bribe na sharp sharp thing.

So fear political opposition when they are out to bring u down
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Reaslist2017:
Firstly i am not to judge any party
Secondly her accusations are just baseless why not provide evidence if there is any??

She has provided some evidence. She released a picture of the pastor smiling in a facetime chat with Otobo. His wife and worshippers said it was photoshopped photo. Okay. Where did she get his faceshot from to superimpose on the picture for photoshop? That faceshot is not online so where did she get it from if he didn't chat with her truly?

Secondly, he claims to have known her as a prostitute and a stripper yet said he helped her with money. Why would a pastor know a prostitute and stripper and send church funds to her directly?

He accused her of terrorism and said the government is after him and yet he didn't provide any proof. His worshippers believed him because he is a pastor and ask Otobo to provide more proof.

Otobo named Okeke as his mistress only for us to discover a car registered in his name in her garage. Barely 48hours after that, the name vanished and his worshippers couldn't ask questions or raise suspicions on that. Why did his name vanish from the site? Mind you, there is a backup of that site on Internet archive that can be used as proof against him.

She named Protea hotel, Naples in Italy, and many other direct references that can easily be verified by the pastor by bringing his passport and obtaining CCTV footage. Even the bank account transactions can easily be verified but the pastor doesn't want to do all that. He simply said the truth will come out in 24 hours.

This is 48 hours after his last comment. Otobo interviewed with TVC today and revealed more things. We still haven't heard from the pastor still. What more proof do you want?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Be disappointed all you want, I am not surprised. So you rule out hacking of accounts to publish tweets or creation of fake accounts to do so yet believe in verification of facetime snapshots?

My questions are very simple you know: where was the faceshot was gotten from, why did he give a prostitute money and why was the website containing his name as the owner of a car associated with Okeke taken off suspiciously?
Hacking of account is a different case then you have to provide proof that it was hacked not just word of mouth. You guys should get that to your skulls. In law, you must provide proof. El rufai made so many tweets that have now been used against him but immunity covers him so it is pointless in his case but Otobo has to provide proof. She claimed that the pastor promised her marriage, then she must provide proof. Was there a written agreement, or video /audio evidence? Let her provide all these proof and stop media talk and trial. You don't win cases in TV and nairaland
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Psoul:

Guy, u never know what it means when the powers that be want to bring u down. Dey will do all things to bring u down unless u are as strong as they are.

If they want bank to do dat, bank will do it and nothing will happen. They will alter Apostle's account data and that of his accuser.

Did u see the money presented to court in Rivers State as the money PDP bribed INEC Officials with. Bank may have given out the money to Police to present as an evidence.
I never beliv that bribe of a thing. A bribe was given, They were not caught red handed. The money was recovered after many days or week the bribe was give. If bribe is given, do the sharers allow it to remain in bag for many days before sharing it. Bribe na sharp sharp thing.

So fear political opposition when they are out to bring u down

So we have a government that wants to bring him down through a scandal yet they removed his name from Lagos State government website barely 48 hours after it was revealed that his name was there in connection to a car associated with Okeke. Is that right?

Or the government wants to frame him up and instead of using DSS to lock him like Nnamdi Kanu, they allowed him use the police to arrest her and charge her for terrorism and connections with Boko Haram and they made her bank freeze her account?

Guy think small na.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Hacking of account is a different case then you have to provide proof that it was hacked not just word of mouth. You guys should get that to your skulls. In law, you must provide proof. El rufai made so many tweets that have now been used against him but immunity covers him so it is pointless in his case but Otobo has to provide proof. She claimed that the pastor promised her marriage, then she must provide proof. Was there a written agreement, or video /audio evidence? Let her provide all these proof and stop media talk and trial. You don't win cases in TV and nairaland

So we have to provide proof that his account was hacked yet your pastor cannot provide proof that Otobo is a terrorist linked with Boko Haram or that El Rufai sent her. Or did El Rufai mention her in his tweets too?

She has provided enough evidence to the media. Let her present the others in a law court. But before then where was the faceshot gotten from, why did he give a prostitute money and why was the website containing his name as the owner of a car associated with Okeke taken off suspiciously?

The above questions are from facts that we already know and they are dots that the pastor has not answered. It's not about asking for proof. The accusation has been made and is in the public already. It behoves him to clear his name by doing the needful... Connect the dots!
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by IamLucy(f): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
menxer:

Well, did you see terrorism accusations as part of my comments when you joined?

You only talk about the blackmail because that is more convenient.

Apostle Suleman accused her of terrorism, you should talk about that too.

Was she charged with terrorism in court? Yes or No.

Besides, from your definition, apostle Sulieman must have done something worthy of blackmail before he can be blackmailed.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

So we have to provide proof that his account was hacked yet your pastor cannot provide proof that Otobo is a terrorist linked with Boko Haram or that El Rufai sent her. Or did El Rufai mention her in his tweets too?

She has provided enough evidence to the media. Let her present the others in a law court. But before then where was the faceshot gotten from, why did he give a prostitute money and why was the website containing his name as the owner of a car associated with Okeke taken off suspiciously?

The above questions are from facts that we already know and they are dots that the pastor has not answered. It's not about asking for proof. The accusation has been made and is in the public already. It behoves him to clear his name by doing the needful... Connect the dots!
How do you know he didn't provide proof? Where you in court when Otobo was taken to court? Seriously you guys are arguing off point.. If Otobo thinks she can use that nonsense snapchat let her take the pastor to court already and stop all these propaganda on TV.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by HardMirror(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

He's taking so personal and that makes me pity him.

Ruling out the possibility that a pastor can shine congo is very stup*d. Is he not a man again?

Just because he says he is innocent is not enough to absolve him of blame. Just because Otobo has not provided a thousand proof is not enough to say he didn't do it. He has to establish his innocence to all and sundry and so far he has not attempted to do an inkling of that. Rather he goes around alleging El Rufai's complicity in his saga without tangible evidence. He accused her of terrorism without any proof yet his worshippers need more proof from Otobo.

I laugh in Urhobo. Kika Koko Hikaka!
This one no be ihrobo. Na roborobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. / Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.