Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman (37810 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Finally Confesses To Lying Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

So now it is the duty of MVAA to respond to why your "father-in-the-lord's" name was doing in connection with Ms. Okeke's car abi?

Using that line of logic, it is also Suleiman's responsibility, not yours, to respond to the allegations on him. So where exactly is he and his response? Should we wait eternally for a "robust response" like that of Pastor Biodun of COZA?

Hypocrites!!!
Hehehe,this guy don deflect.

Yes it is the duty of the Lagos MVVA to respond to why the name was removed. If it is not their duty, whose duty is it then? Yours?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Hehehe,this guy don deflect.

Yes it is the duty of the Lagos MVVA to respond to why the name was removed. If it is not their duty, whose duty is it then? Yours?

So the said "apostle" cannot account for why Okeke was with his car or what his car was doing in her hands abi?

MVAA will be the one to defend him?

MVAA took off his name but what was it doing there to begin with?

That is not proof to you that your god is a sexual pervert abi?

How is that a deflection? Do you even know what that word means? The only deflector here is yourself and you know it. You never address issues but attempt to corner them and bring up new ones. That style is not new. It has been in place since the days of Lucifer. Suleiman will soon tire of using it.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

So the said "apostle" cannot account for why Okeke was with his car or what his car was doing in her hands abi?

MVAA will be the one to defend him?

MVAA took off his name but what was it doing there to begin with?

That is not proof to you that your god is a sexual pervert abi?

How is that a deflection? Do you even know what that word means? The only deflector here is yourself and you know it. You never address issues but attempt to corner them and bring up new ones. That style is not new. It has been in place since the days of Lucifer. Suleiman will soon tire of using it.
Honestly are you alright? Was it apostle suleman who removed the name from the website? Who removed the name? Apostle suleman or Lagos MVVA? Answer this question let's see.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Alphamale2017(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

A "man of God" ko, a "woman of God" ni. Keep that man of God sh*t to yourself. He is a man who serves God, like every other man. Nothing makes him different from any other human being. That he can preach, shout, and make noise does not mean he has the grace more than the average calm and collected individual on the street.

Provide proof where her father explicitly made his claim!! It is very simple you know. Otobo has released videos and official statements for everything she says. Suleimans's lawyer Phrank Shuabu has released official statements as well. Where did Otobo's father release his official statement if not in the perverse imagination of Suleiman and his worshippers?

k
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Honestly are you alright? Was it apostle suleman who removed the name from the website? Who removed the name? Apostle suleman or Lagos MVVA? Answer this question let's see.

It doesn't matter who removed the name because that is obviously an attempt to ameliorate the plight of the god of men, Su-LAIR-man. That page is archived for posterity on the internet and will always be used against the pastorpreneur.

The real question is what was his name doing there as the owner of a car associated with a worldly actress, Daniella Okeke, who has never been to Suleiman's church openly and has no known connection with him?

The congo shiner's defenders should come and answer this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

It doesn't matter who removed the name because that is obviously an attempt to ameliorate the plight of the god of men, Su-LAIR-man. That page is archived for posterity on the internet and will always be used against the pastorpreneur.

The real question is what was his name doing there as the owner of a car associated with a worldly actress, Daniella Okeke, who has never been to Suleiman's church openly and has no known connection with him?

The congo shiner's defenders should come and answer this
You cannot answer the question once again because you know the obvious truth. This is how things are done not with sentiments and mere hallucinations. If you are asking again what is his name doing there. I have replied his name is there because he gives several cars out as gift. Many are his and most likely in his name.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
You cannot answer the question once again because you know the obvious truth. This is how things are done not with sentiments and mere hallucinations. If you are asking again what is his name doing there. I have replied his name is there because he gives several cars out as gift. Many are his and most likely in his name.

So who is arguing here with sentiments for a man that is believed to be infallible?

I don't know Otobo, don't care for her or her story and have nothing to gain from this issue. I only wish to put you and all other worshippers of Su-LAIR-man in your place.

Secondly, you said he gives several cars as gifts. So Daniella Okeke, a worldly actress that earns enough money for herself deserves a car from a self-acclaimed "apostle of God" even when he has not converted her or has any direct relationship with her?

Your idea of religion and morality is truly warped and I commiserate with you on the dearth of your sense of logical reasoning in this matter.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

So who is arguing here with sentiments for a man that is believed to be infallible?

I don't know Otobo, don't care for her or her story and have nothing to gain from this issue. I only wish to put you and all other worshippers of Su-LAIR-man in your place.

Secondly, you said he gives several cars as gifts. So Daniella Okeke, a worldly actress that earns enough money for herself deserves a car from a self-acclaimed "apostle of God" even when he has not converted her or has any direct relationship with her?

Your idea of religion and morality is truly warped and I commiserate with you on the dearth of your sense of logical reasoning in this matter.
The pastor has also paid the bills of a popular actor who was critically I'll without knowing him or converting him as you put it. So what will you accuse the pastor here on? Like I said you know nothing.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
The pastor has also paid the bills of a popular actor who was critically I'll without knowing him or converting him as you put it. So what will you accuse the pastor here on? Like I said you know nothing.

That was DONE OPENLY and everyone was aware of it. It was a charity case because the man needed it and asked for it. I can't recall Okeke asking for a car from Suleiman anywhere. I also can't recall him presenting her with a car in the open. I can't find any proof that his church's welfare department donated a car to her as well. So how exactly did she come by the car?

Are you saying that the "apostle" can just wake up one morning and use people's offerings, tithes, and collections to buy cars for wealthy actresses that live in mansions and earn millions?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

That was DONE OPENLY and everyone was aware of it. It was a charity case because the man needed it and asked for it. I can't recall Okeke asking for a car from Suleiman anywhere. I also can't recall him presenting her with a car in the open. I can't find any proof that his church's welfare department donated a car to her as well. So how exactly did she come by the car?

Are you saying that the "apostle" can just wake up one morning and use people's offerings, tithes, and collections to buy cars for wealthy actresses that live in mansions and earn millions?
Where you there when it was done openly? Do you expect the pastor to do a video of all the people he gives cars and gift to?

Also do you know how many people gives him cars? Do you know if it is those cars he is giving out?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Edwinmason(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Stop twisting facts. Suleiman NEVER told her he is divorced. He told her that his wife no longer satisfies him sexually.
JESU!! my brother
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Where you there when it was done openly? Do you expect the pastor to do a video of all the people he gives cars and gift to?

Also do you know how many people gives him cars? Do you know if it is those cars he is giving out?

Recall that you said this:

Are you in the position to tell apostle suleman what type of court case to sue Otobo? Yes or no?

So operating by your own standards, are you in a position to speak for Suleiman on the cars that he gives or not?

Yes or No?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Recall that you said this:

So operating by your own standards, are you in a position to speak for Suleiman on the cars that he gives or not?

Yes or No?
You failed to answer my own question but you think I can't answer such simple question?

Now, yes I am in the position to speak for suleman because there are several evidences that he has gifted a lot of people with cars, cash and other items which we all know and I have provided to you .

We are now waiting for your own cowardly answer since you want expo from me. cool
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
You failed to answer my own question but you think I can't answer such simple question?

Now, yes I am in the position to speak for suleman because there are several evidences that he has gifted a lot of people with cars, cash and other items which we all know and I have provided to you .

We are now waiting for your own cowardly answer since you want expo from me. cool

So you have several evidences of him giving cars to people but none could be called upon when his name was linked with Okeke's car abi? Now just give one, just one evidence that the car with Okeke was gifted to her by the pastor. Let's not even go into why he should do such now. Just give a tangible reason that the car was gifted PERSONALLY from SULEIMAN to OKEKE OFFICIALLY!

Since you believe you can speak for anybody, that standard applies to all in this thread. You cannot think like your god and believe you are infallible. The same standard of judgement will be used for all, whether short/tall, pastor/non-pastor, etc.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

So you have several evidences of him giving cars to people but none could be called upon when his name was linked with Okeke's car abi? Now just give one, just one evidence that the car with Okeke was gifted to her by the pastor. Let's not even go into why he should do such now. Just give a tangible reason that the car was gifted PERSONALLY from SULEIMAN to OKEKE OFFICIALLY!

Since you believe you can speak for anybody, that standard applies to all in this thread. You cannot think like your god and believe you are infallible. The same standard of judgement will be used for all, whether short/tall, pastor/non-pastor, etc.
Smh. Despite the expo you still failed to answer the question. Pitiful.

Now , giving you proof that apostle suleman gifted her the car is laughable and also is not the issue because as it stands now the so called car is even not available or registered on the Lagos MVVA website. Am I right? Yes or no?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Smh. Despite the expo you still failed to answer the question. Pitiful.

Now , giving you proof that apostle suleman gifted her the car is laughable and also is not the issue because as it stands now the so called car is even not available or registered on the Lagos MVVA website. Am I right? Yes or no?

Your point being that what?

Does the car belong to Okeke or not?
Did he gift her the car officially or not? If so, give reasons.
Was the car ever registered and on the website initially or not?

Is this link not proof of an initial presence of the car: http://web.archive.org/web/20170312200210/http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej ?

You may think you are smart but everyone knows you have not made any sense in this thread at all. You came to defend your maker but ended up ridiculing yourself and showing us more reasons to believe he is very guilty in this issue.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Your point being that what?

Does the car belong to Okeke or not?
Did he gift her the car officially or not? If so, give reasons.
Was the car ever registered and on the website initially or not?

Is this link not proof of initial presence of the car: web.archive.org/web/20170312200210/http://www.lsmvaapvs.org/search.php?vpn=mus123ej ?
Am I to check archive of what is on ground now? You cried to know why the details was removed from the website and I simply told you that I am not in the position to give such information (also apostle suleman to be factual) . I directed you to the Lagos state MVVA whom are responsible. Yet you accused the pastor. So I asked, who's responsible for the name removal, Apostle suleman or Lagos MVVA? A question you failed to answer.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Am I to check archive of what is on ground now? You cried to know why the details was removed from the website and I simply told you that I am not (also apostle suleman to be factual) . I directed you to the Lagos state MVVA whom are responsible. Yet you accused the pastor. So I asked, who's responsible for the name removal, Apostle suleman or Lagos MVVA? A question you failed to answer.

Your point being?

Lagos MVAA bought the car for Okeke and registered it in Suleiman's name?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Your point being?

Lagos MVAA bought the car for Okeke and registered it in Suleiman's name?
My point being that Lagos MVVA has the details you seek. Direct your questions to them.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fratermathy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
My point being that Lagos MVVA has the details you seek. Direct your questions to them.

That is actually something I would suggest to Keyamo's law chambers. NOTED!
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by dragonking3: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
fratermathy:

That is actually something I would suggest to Keyamo's law chambers. NOTED!
Good , it is obvious you are now learning from me. You can direct it to keyamo.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by menxer: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2017
fabre4:

Suleiman has no power to order for her arrest he complained to the police that he was being blackmailed and they did their job

I don't know how many times you have to hear don't believe everything you see on the media for it to make sense to you I don't know if Okeke truly was given that money many have come to say he gives them money but allegation without proof holds no waer. She said it was blackmail she was right this isn't blackmail it is character assassination.

the same way the police believed apostle suleman's complaint of blackmail and terrorism against otobo to make the arrest, is the same way people believe he did what otobo is accusing him of.
is there any evidence otobo is a terrorist?

@bolded, if that is true, why are you defending Apostle Suleman?
is there any evidence to proof he didn't do what he is accused of?
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by fabre4: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2017
menxer:

the same way the police believed apostle suleman's complaint of blackmail and terrorism against otobo to make the arrest, is the same way people believe he did what otobo is accusing him of.
is there any evidence otobo is a terrorist?

@bolded, if that is true, why are you defending Apostle Suleman?
is there any evidence to proof he didn't do what he is accused of?

Guy think before u post did I mention that she's a terrorist do u even know what blackmail is let me enlighten u

blackmail: the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding money from someone in return for not revealing compromising information which one has about them.

this is not believing what the media said this is what the letter written to the Court said and not what sahara reporters or Suleiman said and point of correction am not defending him am only applying logical reasoning to what I read in the media
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by menxer: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2017
fabre4:

Guy think before u post did I mention that she's a terrorist do u even know what blackmail is let me enlighten u

blackmail: the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding money from someone in return for not revealing compromising information which one has about them.

this is not believing what the media said this is what the letter written to the Court said and not what sahara reporters or Suleiman said and point of correction am not defending him am only applying logical reasoning to what I read in the media

Well, did you see terrorism accusations as part of my comments when you joined?

You only talk about the blackmail because that is more convenient.

Apostle Suleman accused her of terrorism, you should talk about that too.

Was she charged with terrorism in court? Yes or No.

Besides, from your definition, apostle Sulieman must have done something worthy of blackmail before he can be blackmailed.
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by Reaslist2017: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
I asked if you have used FaceTime for a reason i am not defending him i am trying to say that picture was edited because if you take a screenshot of your Call it shows the id/phone number.And for that not to be there it shows it has been edited that queries the authenticity of the screenshot
fratermathy:

Whether or not I have Facetimed is not the issue. The facetime id is also not the issue. The issue is that his face is on a screenshot of a video chat between him and the lady. If that was a photoshopped photo as his worshippers allege, where did she get the original faceshot from? That face shot is not a public photo so she must have gotten it from somewhere. The pastor has not come out to defend exactly how she got his photo for a photoshop work.

#think!
Re: Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman by femmmmy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
fratermathy:

So answer me this:

Where did she get Sulaiman's faceshot from in order to 'photoshop' the photo we saw? If we agree that it is a fake photo and that the face there was his, where was the picture retrieved from? I combed the Internet and couldn't find such picture of the pastor so where exactly did she get it from?

Mind you, this is a pastor that conceded to knowing her but as a stripper and prostitute. Take note of that and answer me.

How can one believe a video Snapchat without the name of the app. Every video or audio app will always feature the name appended somewhere while chatting including sometimes your number and status. Try Skype, WhatsApp, Yahoo Google Duo e.t.c and see what am saying. Am not saying its a Photoshop but spare some time to find out

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.