Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA (3715 Views)

GAZETTED Lands For Sale At Labora Estate, Abijo, Lekki / Govt Directs Mortgage Institutions To Process 66,400 Applications / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by ganny1: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
i know u have tried my brother, am offering u this amount because i have alot of projects at hand, i could hav add more but am short of cash. When i buy it now and complete the building, i cannot live there immediately because is not well developed. I stil need to wait for some time for de development to rise. U hav de choice. 2million
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2010
No wahala ganny1.

If this one doesnt work out this time then we would hope that we can do some other deals in the future.

I wont be happy selling the property for 2M.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by megastu(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
bros kevo, lets talk. My number is 08037178687. I am sure we can work out something.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2010
Still available
@megastu
hope u were the one i sent the scanned docs to? have u looked at it yet
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2010
Still available
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hi all,
I have received so many calls wrt this property.
I have been repeatedly asked about CofO,Gazzette,excision etc.
I mentioned in my first post that the village has 'excision' and is still awaiting the Gazzette that will follow. You can not proceed with CofO/Consent without gazzette but excision is enough assurance that the land is not under govt acquisition.

(Ask your landlord if they have CofO/consent grin probably only 50% of then will answer in the affirmative but they will get there).

Anyway, I have attached a scanned copy of the excision paper to aid your search. With it, you can understand exactly the status of the land and also take physical cordinates to confirm that the plot falls within the excised area.

I know this is a rare I have taken but it is just so that I wont have to spend a lot of time on the phone explaining CofO/consent/gazzette and excision.

Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2010
by the way, there is supposed to be a layout diagram attached. I didnt scan that and bear with me fot the horizontal orientation of the doc.I have also given photocopies of the survey plan to interested parties so they know the cordinates on it.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2010
still going
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
wont you buy this property?
It is a very good buy
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2010
still available
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by ganny1: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2010
how far hav u gon with this property? 2m is stil available. Lets rob mind together
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hi Gani1,
Nice to hear from you. How is life.

What was the outcome of your findings on the land.
I am asking this because a prospective buyer returned with a -ve feedback as per the status of the land.

There are so many land owners in the location that have conducted their searches with +ve results (even bringing alausa surveyors). some bought up to an acre space then.

In the past, I have done confirmation through someone in Lagos State New Town Development Agency (NTDA) . Someone who works with NTDA has 2 plts there and even told me he introduced his in-law or so to get a plot there. Granted NTDA might not have the whole Lagos GSI MAP but they did have the one for Abule Oluwa

Prior background checks done on this property all came out clean.

In any case, I am not in a hurry to dispose of the property since I have sorted myself out in my new location.
I will accept N2.2m from you but if we are still not agreeing on a price, I will rather keep the property for the future.

Thanks for your interest but please reply with the result search you conducted and probably how it was done.
If not on this thread, we can talk on the phone
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by ganny1: 4:08am On Apr 15, 2010
hav not make a concrete searching, but according to my surviyor, he said is not too bad. But am stil standing on 2m. Maybe we should leave everything til i come to nigeria. I wil like to inspect it personally. so, all d best.
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by ganny1: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
how far brother about the property stil available? pls cal me on my number
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2010
@ Gany1,
I have sent you a mail
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by ganny1: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2010
ok, thanks
Re: land+german Floor4sale@Abule Oluwa behind Abijo Govt GRA by kevyngbash(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2010
still up for sale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twin Duplex For Sale At Osborne Foreshore Estate. Ikoyi Lagos / Imperial Gardens, Abijo GRA / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.