Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven (51061 Views)

Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by sekem: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Scholarnwadimma:
Church and scamming. Smh

Why always Igbo? shocked

Me too na Igbo o, by the way

1 Like

Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by kristen12(f): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Naso
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Zetra(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't know what the mods of Nairaland is trying to achieve lately because they allow old post / wrong news and even being them to Frontpage. We can endure the celebrity news choking FP.
If they want this site to irrelevant blog affiliates, I don't know.

this picture is an old picture of ages, all these blogger that just recycle thing and add salt, pepper to draw traffic
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by stoic6ix: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
CHURCH: ALL ABOUT FINANCIAL SUCCESS ONLY
MISSION: Doing everything possible to generate revenue
TARGETED AUDIENCE: The Gullibles. The Poster says it all....
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by mccoy47(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
AG and their confusion.
Have they finish the battle on who owns the business.

If not what fraction do these ones belong

Faction

1 Like

Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by doskie(m): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
See dem! Stoopid people.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Kaysalas(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
AG and their confusion.

Nor be only FRACTION Na DECIMAL! Kikikikikik grin grin angry shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by AlphaStyles(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
yet some stupid................ ma no talk first
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bloody Thieving Bastards Everywhere!!
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wow that alot well good for them. grin

Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by brojoshua: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Demonic inspirations from false pastors for corrupt and false congregation members
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gone were those days when Catholic missionaries from Ireland and France died from malaria while using their own money to propagate the faith in Nigeria.

Shame on all these "penterascals". They make it difficult for non believers to convert to Christianity.

I don't see any Moslem or pagan or atheist converting whenever they read stories like this. Shame!
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
plainol:
I believe it will be spent in heavenly market
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Creativity at its worstest cry lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by teebaxy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Scholarnwadimma:
Church and scamming. Smh
respect your self
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by stoic6ix: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=Markangel post=54529527]Wow!! First 5,000 Nairaland Members To Like This Page.Will Be Giving #2,000 Recharge Card instantly

Click To Like Page[/quote

ahhhaaa... nobody is falling for that. Go to Anambra, learn their Legendary ways and try again.... Biko cheesy[quote author=Markangel post=54529527]Wow!! First 5,000 Nairaland Members To Like This Page.Will Be Giving #2,000 Recharge Card instantly

Click To Like Page[/quote

ahhhaaa... nobody is falling for that. Go to Anambra, learn their Legendary ways and try again.... Biko
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by mohiozua(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Religion

Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by oluxy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
AG and their confusion.

grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Thisboysef(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
End time currency
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by ItsPeeJayy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
But come to think of it after worshipping God and giving all your hard earned money to this scammers called pastors.....your reward if you go to heaven is to be singing forever...kai abeg let me be a sinner on earth,eat my tithes money and flex and go to hell....I don't want to sing for eternity
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by POTUS07(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol,,,no comment
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by ezechinwa2: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ekenev2:
And my fellow gullible countrymen will fall for these traps

100% true..
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by yusufficient(m): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Christians shaaaaa....! . I will not stop saying this..... almost all church esp in Nigeria here, they we're built for business. true or false .. may God 4giv us all...
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by yusufficient(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Ioannes:
Gone were those days when Catholic missionaries from Ireland and France died from malaria while using their own money to propagate the faith in Nigeria.

Shame on all these "penterascals". They make it difficult for non believers to convert to Christianity.

I don't see any Moslem or pagan or atheist converting whenever they read stories like this. Shame!

do u expect me to convert to scamming religion.... impossible
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Hoodfriend(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
This is a treasonable offense.
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Originalsly: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2017
OKUCHI11:
Africa .and white man religion sef ...someone call UNCLE FREEze...
Is Christianity White Man's religion? .... FYI... it is not... and none is.
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by enuelsmith: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2017
zlantanfan:
AG and their confusion.

Not fraction, its faction.. And by the way, what's your fucking headache about the church issues. Look so derogatory using the word "business"
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Phi001(m): 2:31am On Mar 13, 2017
A rather stupid thread, I must say...

1. It's an old picture.
2. It's just meant for advertisement.

Besides, do y'all just comment without reading??!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.