Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven (51060 Views)

Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by gudvibz(f): 3:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Its jst a way of attracting pple to read what is written on the banner
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by toshmann(m): 4:39am On Mar 13, 2017
will they be angry if someone gives that mobey as offering or tithe?
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Owill1(m): 5:32am On Mar 13, 2017
na wa oo..though na d creative aspect i dey try reason
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 13, 2017
yusufficient:

do u expect me to convert to scamming religion.... impossible

undecided
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:14am On Mar 13, 2017
WHOcarex:
Anambra again? Wetin pesun no go see. From crying, abi sweating statue, now this.
Jesus should come quick o. If not he nor go see anybody carry again because the church has gone haywire
you are a comedian

1 Like

Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by JosephYbholy(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2017
OK naaaaaa
Seeeeeeeen
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by WaffenSS(m): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2017
Biblical principles for prosperity...

....yep.

.....the pastors' prosperity they mean.

The target is 1 trillion to be conned out of gullible idiots who'd rush to tithe and 'seed'.

And all they'll get in return is some mumbled gibberish with lots of smoke and mirrors.

Christianity is a joke.
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by loopman: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2017
These fake pastors will still end up using the money collected from gullible people to buy mansions and Mercedes Benz SUV for their girlfriends.
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by loopman: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2017
gudvibz:
Its jst a way of attracting pple to read what is written on the banner

Why must they use MONEY as a symbol to attract people to the programme?
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 13, 2017
some musilims waste no time in jumping to a christian thread to type trash... when it comes to there stupid Allah and mohammed they take it very setious...We are already at war in this country only the wise knows that.
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Trybes(m): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2017
Man! Be careful of human doctrines. Is there an example of this in the Bible?
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Kpeshi10(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2017
blackaxe78:

Blood of Tiwa Savage!

LOL.... wetin Tiwa do u na??
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by unipol(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Is this a new way to attract another licky Licky? Hmm.

Some of the Nigerian ladies who are envious of otobo and daniela can go and try this pastor.
Me, I am envious of all our pastors. I have been in the wrong profession. Church biz pays more than cocaine biz.
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2017
zlantanfan:
AG and their confusion.
Have they finish the battle on who owns the business.

If not what fraction do these ones belong

I expected u to knw better with ur AG background, u should knw d constitution of AG

I hope u are aware of d supreme Court rulling

May God bring peace to AG
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by Femi1997: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2017
I never knew this stuff works.. omg i just got paid 100k Naira..Join now http://nairadonors.com/ref/11mcf0t and recover your losses
Re: Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven by bukiboy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
another way to catch more mugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.