Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Pitiable State Of Civil Servants In Kogi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pitiable State Of Civil Servants In Kogi State (475 Views)

Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University / Three Abia Civil Servants Docked For N6m Salary Fraud / 2 Civil Servants Sentenced To 105 Years Imprisonment In Abuja Over 1bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pitiable State Of Civil Servants In Kogi State by Jodaoduagain(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
I NEED YOUR ADVICE TO START A TAXI BUSINESS

I am a Lecturer with the Kogi State University, Anyigba. I hold a PhD Political Economy and Development Studies. I was the immediate past Dean of Student of Affairs and presently the Acting Head, Department of Political Science.

I have not been paid my salaries for months now by the Kogi State Government and still counting. My story is even 'fairly' better compared to those of my other colleagues who have not been paid for well over 9 months now. The situation of the pensioners, referred to as the senior citizens who have not received their pensions for over 14 months is even the worst.

I can no longer cope with the continuous hardship and suffering inflicted on me by the Government of Kogi State that refuses to pay my salary. Our Cooperative Society that have been sustaining me with "coping strategy" is equally broke and cannot lend without repayment.

I cannot watch my children suffering any longer. That is why I have decided to venture into TAXI BUSINESS. This I want to do by painting my car in conformity with TAXI COLOUR.

I wish to therefore seek your sincere advice of any interstate route you think I can ply to enable me sustain myself and other dependants pending when God almighty touches the heart of the Kogi State Government to settle my salary arrears.

I urge all civil servants to start thinking about doing something to sustain themselves and their families. This is because the so called March 31, 2017 deadline will come to pass again like the earlier December 20, 2016.

In Kogi State today, taxi drivers are even leaving better than Directors and Senior Civil and Public servants; with the exception of the NEW DIRECTION politicians in the state.

Please I need your advice on the route that I should ply just as I need your prayers against the alarming activities of armed robbers and kidnappers in our dear state and beyond.

Please read and share for quality advice!!!

Re: Pitiable State Of Civil Servants In Kogi State by awa(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Soon the Governor would another call from Babu
Re: Pitiable State Of Civil Servants In Kogi State by ojorich(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
lol, Mr Ogbo, lokoja-abuja is not a bad idea
Re: Pitiable State Of Civil Servants In Kogi State by Ramanto(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apply for lecturing job in another institution. Kogi state is a waste of federal government resources in the name of allocation
Re: Pitiable State Of Civil Servants In Kogi State by Ahmed0336(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dat governor don f*** up big time. First time wey ebira go be governor for dat state wey suppose clear errbody doubt no dey try at all. Na to dey wear dark glasses upandan with nose like hippopotamus. Kogites una Weldone oooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reporting A Criminal / 63 Year Old Grandma Brutally Beaten To Stupor / “every Male Is A Potential Rapist” – Zimbabwean Police Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.