Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) (42773 Views)

SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by NiRfreak(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
For God sake....I am still asking same question....Is this a country?
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by adecz: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
They don't "Look" like cultists....

The ARE cultists ....... shocked
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Max4rmafrica: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
These guys wey me I see for pizure no look like people wey dem brutalize na These guys wey me I see for pizure no look like people wey dem brutalize na or na only me dey observe their pose?
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by LAFO: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nairaland
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
kllinxman:
Twisted Story.
Are u worried about twisted story
You should be more worried about the state of the nation
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by vikeyz(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Proudly from Ekid.
TO the SARS officials..... WEH DONE SARS grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
This haircut is brutal man grin grin grin
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
brutal and them pose?
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Lordsocrates: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
I lived all my live in Eket and Oron, 98percent of the young people there are cultist, it is soooooo bad, in a street, you will be lucky to have 2young people that are not cultist.

if there is anything the govt can do to reverse the trend i will support whole heatedly....

and the OP is lying, some kidnappers have been escaping into the area to escape capture, the SArs ask them to gv info on the kidnappers and they refused, so the SArs officials are just prowling to find any semblance to the escaped kidnappers... no body should compare Nigeria to the west, here..

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stop supporting bullying
Lets stand together and condemn every form of bullying no one should treat another human in that manner it is sad when u read comments here and some people think it is funny really sad

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Agriculturegric: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kimjinkyu:
which way Nigeria

WHICH WAY TO GO

I LOVE MY FATHER LAND
I WANT TO KNOW (YES, I WANT TO KNOW)
WHICH WAY NIGERIA
IS HEADING TO sad
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by chuksville(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
wetin i do una na...

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by divinelove(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
These guys r beaten u can lie joor
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by kayusre: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
I'm amazed by your level of stupidity
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Is it the hair cut that's brutality? Abeg mek them go cut their hairs, look like human beings and thank the SARS guys later.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by joepentwo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by SlyPe(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
enadad:
the police you set up a unit where one can report police harasment to. We get rights as humans nau, even if our rights no dey d constitution
Dia mata don tire me.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Austin4lif: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
]My name is Ipob and this is my Germane view. I love Nairaland for one reason they post news they don't support any political party.

This SARS must stop this nonsense. When my cousin was drinking with my friends in Ebonyi state after they finished in Ashawo house. This SARS people arrested them. Beat them very well asked for bail.

I told my brother who was a senior army officer we came with our troops we raid everywhere. We opened fire if u heard about the open fire between Army and SARS ending 2016 in Ebonyi state we were the ones.
When we were begged we asked to go with our cousin and to go with people who arrested them.
We did so many experiments with them.

In Ebonyi State now if u wear black and black SARS will arrest u.
That is the benefit of having a military brother.

But this SARS are turning to terrorist like the IPOB organization.

The Government need to look into them.
Like sending a group of boys to drink if the SARS comes to intimidate them they arrest them.
The government should be testing them with military men pretending to be civilians so when they come to intimidate they loose their jobs.That's my suggestion
i don't blame you and your English because buhari is back.
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by squino(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
This happened in okon eket where im from, some cultists disrupted a funeral as a member of the deceased family is a member of the cult and a call was put through to sars, they arrived with army combined and all hell was let loose, the haircut na small na cos people that had tatoo got their skin peeled off with the tattoos, beards were shaved, i mean they turned the whole highway to a babershop, just have afro or beard n u r done for. This happened yesterday evening.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by charlesikhalea(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Good to know, as I'll be heading there this week
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Codes151(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
What they doing is nonsense! If they see a tattoo on u your finished! That happened at head bridge! This guys are cows to think they r law.

After spending our cash on coronation the paramount ruler suddenly became dead, dumb n stupid.

Two weeks ago! They refused to sell fuel n I bought 500 pa litter

Smh
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Codes151(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
squino:
This happened in okon eket where im from, some cultists disrupted a funeral as a member of the deceased family is a member of the cult and a call was put through to sars, they arrived with army combined and all hell was let loose, the haircut na small na cos people that had tatoo got their skin peeled off with the tattoos, beards were shaved, i mean they turned the whole highway to a babershop, just have afro or beard n u r done for. This happened yesterday evening.
true
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by OgaJonah(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Who flog them who is that Basterd

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Durentmoney: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Is it the hair cut that's brutality? Abeg mek them go cut their hairs, look like human beings and thank the SARS guys later.
how do human beings look? Are you stupid?

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by HayZee06(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Looks staged to me undecided why are they wearing same jacket n even trying to strike a pose for d cam undecided
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by gawu1: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
NiRfreak:
For God sake....I am still asking same question....Is this a country?
What do you think is this?
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Austin4lif:
i don't blame you and your English because buhari is back.

OK make correction or remain mute for ever
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by uboma(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:

So keeping Afro doesn't make one a human being!

You have a weird way of thinking...

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by AntiNigerian: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
a country full of demons and animals who don't obey any laws! Chris! angry
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by gawu1: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
squino:
Hahahaah! It's not funny but I can't just help stop laughing. What you narrated here reminded me what we went through here in the north during the heydays of Boko Haram.
When we complained then about the highhandedness of the security operatives on the innocence, we were called and accursed Boko Haram sympathizers.
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by RealHaute: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:

Nigeria needs to rid itself of myopic elements like you if she wishes to see any progress. undecided

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Austin4lif: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

OK make correction or remain mute for ever
Internet warrior I greet you. The amount of time u spent on nairaland insulting people tells how jobless you are. If really u are busy with something meaningful, u won't spend better part of ur resource time insulting IPOB, PDP, Afonjas etc.
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by dannyoh: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
]My name is Ipob and this is my Germane view. I love Nairaland for one reason they post news they don't support any political party.

This SARS must stop this nonsense. When my cousin was drinking with my friends in Ebonyi state after they finished in Ashawo house. This SARS people arrested them. Beat them very well asked for bail.

I told my brother who was a senior army officer we came with our troops we raid everywhere. We opened fire if u heard about the open fire between Army and SARS ending 2016 in Ebonyi state we were the ones.
When we were begged we asked to go with our cousin and to go with people who arrested them.
We did so many experiments with them.

In Ebonyi State now if u wear black and black SARS will arrest u.
That is the benefit of having a military brother.

But this SARS are turning to terrorist like the IPOB organization.

The Government need to look into them.
Like sending a group of boys to drink if the SARS comes to intimidate them they arrest them.
The government should be testing them with military men pretending to be civilians so when they come to intimidate they loose their jobs.That's my suggestion
guy what is the title of this film .i think i have watched it before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Hospitalised After Gang Rape By 4 Secondary School Students / U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video / Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.