Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) (42774 Views)

SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos / Gunmen Neutralized By SARS Operatives In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by gawu1: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
What they doing is nonsense! If they see a tattoo on u your finished! That happened at head bridge! This guys are cows to think they r law.

After spending our cash on coronation the paramount ruler suddenly became dead, dumb n stupid.

Two weeks ago! They refused to sell fuel n I bought 500 pa litter

Smh
It was like that some times ago in the north. During the heydays of the Boko Haram, we were forced to remove our beards. One could be taken or mistaken to be Boko Haram, would receive all sort of humiliations and let go without even a wink apology. Yet, those who dare complained were brandished Boko Haram sympathizers. We were wrongly understood and seen as Blackmailing the government of the day.
It's too bad!

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Markangel: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nairalanders Please And Please I need just 5,000 Like To My Page.. God Bless U Like Page
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by petrov10: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
]My name is Ipob and this is my Germane view. I love Nairaland for one reason they post news they don't support any political party.

This SARS must stop this nonsense. When my cousin was drinking with my friends in Ebonyi state after they finished in Ashawo house. This SARS people arrested them. Beat them very well asked for bail.

I told my brother who was a senior army officer we came with our troops we raid everywhere. We opened fire if u heard about the open fire between Army and SARS ending 2016 in Ebonyi state we were the ones.
When we were begged we asked to go with our cousin and to go with people who arrested them.
We did so many experiments with them.

In Ebonyi State now if u wear black and black SARS will arrest u.
That is the benefit of having a military brother.

But this SARS are turning to terrorist like the IPOB organization.

The Government need to look into them.
Like sending a group of boys to drink if the SARS comes to intimidate them they arrest them.
The government should be testing them with military men pretending to be civilians so when they come to intimidate they loose their jobs.That's my suggestion
so u sabi shoot gun shocked
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by pavy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
DickDastardly:
angry
My private and armpit will need some shaving ... and i'm too lazy ... where can i find SARS Barbers? angry sad

Guy na suicide u want commit so oo...it got me thinking, instead of embarking on this suicidal mission of yours, why not donate...lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Jakama90(m): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Is it the hair cut that's brutality? Abeg mek them go cut their hairs, look like human beings and thank the SARS guys later.
What right do you have to cut someone's hair, the white will never try that... Nigerians will never grow.
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
]My name is Ipob and this is my Germane view. I love Nairaland for one reason they post news they don't support any political party.

This SARS must stop this nonsense. When my cousin was drinking with my friends in Ebonyi state after they finished in Ashawo house. This SARS people arrested them. Beat them very well asked for bail.

I told my brother who was a senior army officer we came with our troops we raid everywhere. We opened fire if u heard about the open fire between Army and SARS ending 2016 in Ebonyi state we were the ones.
When we were begged we asked to go with our cousin and to go with people who arrested them.

Like sending a group of boys to drink if the SARS comes to intimidate them they arrest them.
The government should be testing them with military men pretending to be civilians so when they come to intimidate they loose their jobs.That's my suggestion
when did you return from psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:30am On Mar 13, 2017
I witnessed a first hand SARS brutality yesterday and my liver cut into pieces ...

As I was watching premier league match yesterday evening in sky bar, Oke ilewo Abeokuta, 4 Long bearded, big stomached men entered the bar and picked his guy up and started beating him with handcuffs and punching him and the guy was just asking "what did I do nau"...

Next thing was a pistol brought out by one of them and was saying his colleagues should hold down the guy so he can shot his legs...

4 of them held him to the ground, punched him mercilessly, hit his head with cuffs countless times and finally dragged him outside in front of chicken republic and continued the manhandling... None one dares move close to even ask them to stop or ask what the guy did...

While beating him outside, one of them started shooting at his legs but he wasn't hit (probably the shooter didn't actually target his legs or he was just lucky)...

This scene scared the shit out of me cos I fear for the guy cos they might kill him before even investigating whatever case he has ...

What if: their informant pointed someone who looked like the actual culprit ?
That was what was running thru my mind and what if as they entered, they mistakingly picked me? (Very scary thoughts but I was just imagining what if the guy was innocent)...

May these devils never come my way o... I am used to being stopped by police, CID and mopol cos Of the flashy colors on my car but I pray these SARS people no go reason my matter at all...

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Austin4lif:
Internet warrior I greet you. The amount of time u spent on nairaland insulting people tells how jobless you are. If really u are busy with something meaningful, u won't spend better part of ur resource time insulting IPOB, PDP, Afonjas etc.

U said my statement is incorrect. I said make the corrections or remain silent for ever
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by nextprince: 3:11am On Mar 13, 2017
Austin4lif:
i don't blame you and your English because buhari is back.

You mean, with this terrible English, you still have the gut to talk about English?

Who taught you English?
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Ejanla07: 6:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Is it the hair cut that's brutality? Abeg mek them go cut their hairs, look like human beings and thank the SARS guys later.

Nonsense comment
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Ejanla07: 6:50am On Mar 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Nurudeen go and wash plate. Adults wan talk
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Ejanla07: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2017
olubagwell:
"Boys Don Suffer Pass": See Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/boys-don-suffer-pass-see-epic-throwback.html?m=1

Buhari’s Return: Major Cabinet Shake-up Described as ‘Earth-shattering’ Likely This Week…See Details
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/buharis-return-major-cabinet-shake-up.html?m=1
Revealed: Audu Maikori in the Same Cell with Killer Herdsmen, to Appear in Court on Monday…See Details
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/revealed-audu-maikori-in-same-cell-with.html?m=1
HIV+ Man Healed by a Bracelet Obtained from the Church of Popular Abuja-based Pastor, Joshua Iginla (Photos)
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/hiv-man-healed-by-bracelet-obtained.html?m=1
Photos of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover at Abuja- Kaduna Highway
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/photos-of-air-force-helicopters.html?m=1
American Boxer, Mayweather Comes Out of Retirement for Big Money Fight
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/american-boxer-mayweather-comes-out-of.html?m=1
PDP Can Still Rule for 60 Years – Ibrahim Babangida
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/pdp-can-still-rule-for-60-years-ibrahim.html?m=1
DRAKE ANNOUNCES “MORE LIFE” RELEASE DATE
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/drake-announces-more-life-release-date.html?m=1
"Boys Don Suffer Pass": See Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/boys-don-suffer-pass-see-epic-throwback.html?m=1
HABA! See List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallout With
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/haba-see-list-of-people-tonto-dikeh-has.html?m=1
Man Congratulates His Daughter For Remaining A Virgin On Facebook (Photos)
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/man-congratulates-his-daughter-for.html?m=1
6 Things That Can Destroy A Man’s s*x Drive
http://www.mideloaded.com/2017/03/6-things-that-can-destroy-mans-sx-drive.html?m=1

La click la bend
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Sweetyie(f): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2017
The story is true ooh
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Stonerboi: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

In civilized countries, you and your friends would be arrested and jailed. Imagine the effontry u have to spill such horse crab here and expect to be applauded.

Come to think of the fact that I was expecting something reasonable while reading the dumb post
*I spit on Nigeria*
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Stonerboi: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2017

[/quote]

We should have a medium to report such abuses. Na so them do APO 6
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 13, 2017
This haircut should be named SARS style
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by raregem1andonly(f): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
I know the guy in the middle cyber touch, he owns a studio , he's a photographer, covers events etc and not a cultist. What's wrong with Nigeria police? What proff do they have before cutting their hair? This is not fair. Meanwhile they can't even face the main cultists even when they are staring them in the face.
Re: SARS Operatives In Eket Cut The Hair Of Guys, Flog And Beat Passersby (Photo) by gemale(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Please think well before making any statement otherwise people would see you as a fool. So is it now the function of SARS to cut people's hair? Where does keeping bushy constitute an offense in the laws of this country? Is it part of the Armed robbery they were assigned to combat? There is no law that forbids people from keeping bushy hair in this country to the best of my knowledge so that is brutality since it is an infringement to the right of those individuals. It is only a gullible fool who believes that the haircut on a man's head is an indicator of whether he's a criminal or upstanding citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Pours Acid On Couple In Kano While On Bed (graphic Photos) / 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun / Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.