Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro (3367 Views)

Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM / How To Make Mmm Pay You Your 2016 Mavro Without Having To Provide Help First / Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by denis2: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro - I want to congratulate all the MMM Nigeria participants and to wish all of us good luck, happiness, and what everyone wants for New Year. First thing you need to do is to stop worrying.
Of course, the last year was not so easy for us. As you know, there were different problems, but we have overcome them, they are behind. In the New Year we will move forward, we will focus only on the growth, growth, and growth!

MMM Nigeria has now implement new law of PH and GH 30% of your 2016 mavro. With the way things are now, the MMM Nigeria is now stable.

MMM Nigeria updated the Provide Help interface in the Personal Office, and now participation in MMM has become even nicer and easier.

Provide Help bugs are now fixed;
the interface design has a new look and new options;
useful tips and new information are added;
You can Provide Help in a few clicks;
The PH form has become much easier to use and more ergonomic. It has a single window view and requires no captcha solved.
SOURCE: http://www.topgist.com.ng/mmm-nigeria-update-on-2016-mavro-mmm-guiders-school-tips/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by Buharimustgo: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Are u guys not tired of scamming Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by Xsem(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice development.Together we change the world.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Make una dey deceive unaselves.
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by abiolaewuola(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
What is mmm? First time hearing this
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by Justbeingreal(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Make thunder strike Una thieves, my GH oder de dia since how many months no pay Una come here they get mind talk of pH useless guilders

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by Mskrisx(f): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
denis2:
MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro - I want to congratulate all the MMM Nigeria participants and to wish all of us good luck, happiness, and what everyone wants for New Year. First thing you need to do is to stop worrying.
Of course, the last year was not so easy for us. As you know, there were different problems, but we have overcome them, they are behind. In the New Year we will move forward, we will focus only on the growth, growth, and growth!

MMM Nigeria has now implement new law of PH and GH 30% of your 2016 mavro. With the way things are now, the MMM Nigeria is now stable.

MMM Nigeria updated the Provide Help interface in the Personal Office, and now participation in MMM has become even nicer and easier.

Provide Help bugs are now fixed;
the interface design has a new look and new options;
useful tips and new information are added;
You can Provide Help in a few clicks;
The PH form has become much easier to use and more ergonomic. It has a single window view and requires no captcha solved.
SOURCE: http://www.topgist.com.ng/mmm-nigeria-update-on-2016-mavro-mmm-guiders-school-tips/

Guy where u see this news.... Before I hang myself now! angry cry
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by ekwelive: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Justbeingreal:
Make thunder strike Una thieves, my GH oder de dia since how many months no pay Una come here they get mind talk of pH useless guilders
guider form dy out, go apply. No come here dy beef guiders

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by matrix199(m): 5:55am On Mar 13, 2017
I'll take this as a nostalgia.

MMM was the worst thing to ever happen to most Nigerians. A woman is now confined to a mental institution because she was naïve, she sold her land and used the proceed to invest in MMM. She went mad on the 17th of January when it dawned on her MMM has crashed.

OP, don't stir calm water. Let the dead be! MMM is dead!
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by ITbomb(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2017
matrix199:

MMM was the worst thing to ever happen to most Nigerians. A woman is now confined to a mental institution because she was naïve, she sold her land and used the proceed to invest in MMM. She went mad on the 17th of January when it dawned on her MMM has crashed.

That's what happens when people are greedy. MMM explicitly stated on their website, USE ONLY SPARE MONEY and people went and sold land to overtax the system with huge withdrawal
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by Justbeingreal(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2017
ekwelive:
guider form dy out, go apply. No come here dy beef guiders
I nor talk to u don't quote me
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by ekwelive: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Justbeingreal:
I nor talk to u don't quote me
guy shut up, who were you taking to before? Ghost? Try get sense next time
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by ezery(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
I want to know more about mmm nigerian. is there anyone that have done it and really got paid?
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by Justbeingreal(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
ezery:
I want to know more about mmm nigerian. is there anyone that have done it and really got paid?
Run for your life(money) scam scam
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by Justbeingreal(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
ekwelive:
guy shut up, who were you taking to before? Ghost? Try get sense next time
dude go look bush I nor know say na ur papa company dummY
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by Justbeingreal(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
ekwelive:
you must be mad for saying that or maybe u want to be. Don't f**king f**k with me. Dy ur lane. Idiot
don't fucking Bleep with who, wet in u wan do u wan fight ur phone, na small piking de worry u, dumb niqqa I never talked to u in the first place u started d quote Bleep oFF
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by lettruthprevail: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2017
matrix199:

M
Na so
Justbeingreal:
don't fucking Bleep with who, wet in u wan do u wan fight ur phone, na small piking de worry u, dumb niqqa I never talked to u in the first place u started d quote Bleep oFF
Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by jonesky080(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Secure admission without JAMB from Learn More Nigeria

Re: MMM Nigeria Update On 2016 Mavro by godwinstringed1(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2017
I got a witness of another alert Long live mmm
Let us all cooperate

(1) (Reply)

The Best & Cheapest Medical University In Nigeria / Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? / Nabteb Closes Reg For May/june

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.