Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? (3327 Views)

Engineering Vs Medicine, Which Is More Expensive To Study / Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / Unilag, Lasu , Oou, Oau And Unad Post Ume Quesion S Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by DrAyo1(m): 3:19am On Dec 21, 2010
So, let's hear your view. OOU medical program or OAU's Which is oga?
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by amurx(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2010
luckup guy
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by amurx(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2010
talk bout 2ndlist plssssssssss
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by LordBabs(m): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
Egbe! wat sort of uncorrelated,incorrigible,ad-nauseam comparison is dis? OAU & OOU under all guise no dey for d same platform.let OSU Bleep her own ass!!!ishhhhhhh!!!
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by Tunsbobo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2010
This is a very irritating and barbaric thread! Why would anybody with intact brain cells ever attempt to make such an uncorrelated comparison. I'm sure that the creator of this ambiguos thread did not intend to gain anything in particular but intended to insult the integrity and popularity of Oau or rather insinuate negative ideas against our beloved alumni. I am greatly vexed by this ridiculous thread. I'm outta here!!
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by Tunsbobo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2010
This is a very irritating and barbaric thread! Why would anybody with intact brain cells ever attempt to make such an uncorrelated comparison. I'm sure that the creator of this ambiguos thread did not intend to gain anything in particular but intended to insult the integrity and popularity of Oau or rather insinuate negative ideas against our beloved alumni. I am greatly vexed by this ridiculous thread. I'm outta here!!
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by DrAyo1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2010
Calm down. I also respect Great Ife so much. But medical education is a different ball game. This thread is majorly for medical students, doctors or lecturers. They understand the college better.
For instance, you consider the students\facilities ratio, the categories of consultants available in the teaching hospitals, cases the teaching hospital receives, students' average performance in MB's, accreditation, performance of the school's graduates (doctors) in different fields and so many other issues. Ask yourselves, why was Great UNIBEN's accreditation for medicine suspended? Should I tell you the result of a recent medical quiz competition between IFE/ OOU/ LAUTECH? No Bias Please. Thank you.
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by LordBabs(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2010
Dr. Ayo:

Calm down. I also respect Great Ife so much. But medical education is a different ball game. This thread is majorly for medical students, doctors or lecturers. They understand the college better.
For instance, you consider the students\facilities ratio, the categories of consultants available in the teaching hospitals, cases the teaching hospital receives, students' average performance in MB's, accreditation, performance of the school's graduates (doctors) in different fields and so many other issues. Ask yourselves, why was Great UNIBEN's accreditation for medicine suspended? Should I tell you the result of a recent medical quiz competition between IFE/ OOU/ LAUTECH? No Bias Please. Thank you.
interesting! Dr.pls tel us,pls tel us a story.lolsss
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by DrAyo1(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2010
@Lord Babs
lol.
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2010
@ dr Ayo, i be oouite 2 , but u must have been living in jupiter 2 be comparing both school med school, haba , probably u av not heard dat oou medicine has been dis accredited, u of all know d reason 4 dat, but he be like say na d strike couple with boredom don dey reach u
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by DrAyo1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2010
wow! I didn't know. What a naughty thing to do now, then.
-
So, if that's true, I hope it gets its accreditation back soon. ((Nigerian Education must Survive!))
Case closed!
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by Gakin95: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2010
Truly, comparing OSU with OAU is like placing an ant before an elephant for comparison of size. here, the post was not- which is the better school, OSU OR OAU. The point is, when it as to do with medical, OSU is better and i can prove my point. just three years ago, OSU won the best uni for med. college. and the work going on in the teaching hospital is awesome. notwithstanding, OAU is one of the best for medicine as they prove that in their teaching hospital cuma university in the north to do a successful kidney transplant. their rating for now as to be behind OSU in medicine.
Re: Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga? by amurx(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
2ndlist

(1) (Reply)

This Question Can Only Be Answered By The Imaginative Minded / 25 Interesting Words Derived From The Names Of People Throughout History / Eight Risk You Must Take If You Want To Be Rich And Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.