Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit (874 Views)

Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by pressplay411(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
For those who wondered what eventually went down.
https://www.nairaland.com/3650424/feel-guilty-crime-commit

First I must tender a heart felt apology to all men. NL has succeeded in castrating me. grin
Even though some of you might find it hard to believe I honestly didn't smash. Yes because of some of you who won't believe I have taken the liberty to attach a proof/evidence of my most emasculating text ever. (sobs)
Unfortunate I couldn't outrightly break her heart as promised. But apparently playing hide and seek isn't helping either.

Apparently some top superiors who had been disturbing her are now practically pestering her even more. She's quite discipled considering the overwhelming attention she controls, other ladies would capitalize on this.
Her weakness for me has obviously left her more exposed.
Guess the question is why does It feel wrong doing right?

Bumbae1, dingbang

Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin

I understand u bro... Just do it grin
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by pressplay411(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

I understand u bro... Just do it grin
You must be a Nike ambassador.
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by LePrezident(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:
For those who wondered what eventually went down.
https://www.nairaland.com/3650424/feel-guilty-crime-commit

First I must tender a heart felt apology to all men. NL has succeeded in castrating me. grin
Even though some of you might find it hard to believe I honestly didn't smash. Yes because of some of you who won't believe I have taken the liberty to attach a proof/evidence of my most emasculating text ever. (sobs)
Unfortunate I couldn't outrightly break her heart as promised. But apparently playing hide and seek isn't helping either.

Apparently some top superiors who had been disturbing her are now practically pestering her even more. She's quite discipled considering the overwhelming attention she controls, other ladies would capitalize on this.
Her weakness for me has obviously left her more exposed.
Guess the question is why does It feel wrong doing right?

Bumbae1, dingbang

Ehen? Udonmeanit... ngbó, ó ti di ìfé shocked
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

You must be a Nike ambassador.
cheesy we have been there. . they always claim the victim...but we know they want it so badly wink
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by pressplay411(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
LePrezident:

Ehen? Udonmeanit... ngbó, ó ti di ìfé shocked

lmao. Bruv... mutual shi. Sadly she married. Trying to ignore the ring but failing miserably.

Some women are just endowed with a body that's a danger to themselves. Honestly she's endangered species.
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by LePrezident(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

lmao. Bruv... mutual shi. Sadly she married. Trying to ignore the ring but failing miserably.

Some women are just endowed with a body that's a danger to themselves. Honestly she's endangered species.

Ah well, abi you know already me I don't have any advice for you. Just live in the moment, carpe diem.

1 Like

Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by pressplay411(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
LePrezident:

Ah well, abi you know already me I don't have any advice for you. Just live in the moment, carpe diem.

Honestly I'm afraid I know where this will end.
Where's Bumbae1 to come knock some sense into me.
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by LePrezident(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Honestly I'm afraid I know where this will end.
Where's Bumbae1 to come knock some sense into me.

Lol, sense is relative tho but life is short smiley
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by pressplay411(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, sense is relative tho but life is short smiley
Pls be gone. grin
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bros Abeg sin na sin joor.
If she wants it so bad give it to her jare.
But know that someone will surely bleep the daylight out of your wife too someday if you proceed with this plan.

But all in all something must kill a man.
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by pressplay411(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
cheesy we have been there. . they always claim the victim...but we know they want it so badly wink

Here's the situation. Married, same office. Would you really?
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
pressplay411:

Here's the situation. Married, same office. Would you really?
naah I wouldn't!!! Totalyy.. No matter how deep d tempt is...
Re: Update: Help! I Feel Guilty Of A Crime I Am About To Commit by LePrezident(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
naah I wouldn't!!! Totalyy.. No matter how deep d tempt is...

Na so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wow! A 14yrs Old Student Built An Ultra Modern Stadium With Carton - Photos / removed / What Will You Do If You See A Sextape Of Your Bae And Your Bestfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.