Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

##I Stand With Apostle Johnson Suleman## - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ##I Stand With Apostle Johnson Suleman## (295 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

##I Stand With Apostle Johnson Suleman## by LANGIDI: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Just check all the videos, writeups,audios and gossips it is just a big pointer to one word "Lies". What is Stephenie Otobo's intentions in this saga. Why now? What is Daniella name doing in the whole drama. Which church Is Daniella attending. What is the beef between Stephenie and Daniella. Is Stephenie so immatured that after fun and you discover you are pregnant and At the same time finds out the man is married are you suppose to push for marriage. If not a plan deal. I suspect Stephenie is under a spell. Does she see a closeness between Daniella and Apostle and she is Jealous? Let us answer this question well before throwing stone. Is it that some coven drinking blood see Apostle as a barrier. The blood they drank for 3 years in not enough.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: 90% Of Christians Will Fail It / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.