Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol (1377 Views)

Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by NaijaDryGuy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Do you remember those times in your childhood when you wait till everyone had slept then you tiptoed to the kitchen to steal meat from the pot. In your mind you're all sneaky and ninja light feet.

You've done everything right, what's left is just to replace the cover lid. Gbam! The lid is rolling on the floor. The sound is excruciatingly loud. You feel like just burying yourself as everyone may have heard the sound. Lol.

Please visi t and share:http://www.naijadryguy.com/2017/03/do-you-remember-those-times-steal-meat-pot.html

Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Never been there. Never done that.
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by youngberry001(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
i did not do dat```i grew up in US smiley
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by NaijaDryGuy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
VolT0xic:
Never been there. Never done that.

They don't believe you, but i believe you
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by NaijaDryGuy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
youngberry001:
i did not do dat```i grow up in US smiley

Grow kini? U.S Boy! I hail sha
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by okiki1: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
youngberry001:
i did not do dat```i grow up in US smiley
i grew up
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by Rtopzy(f): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kikikikikiki.... op you must be a sneaky meat thief back den. Abi you still dey do am? lolz
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by NaijaDryGuy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rtopzy:
Kikikikikiki.... op you must be a sneaky meat thief back den. Abi you still dey do am? lolz

Lol. No o. Am now born again grin
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by hollamat(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
cool ;That y I do mine in Da afternoon
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by Rtopzy(f): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:

Lol. No o. Am now born again grin
I'm happy for you brother, pls preach on to those your friends you taught back then
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by Explorers(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2017

Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by youngberry001(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
okiki1:
i grew up
okiki1

Tnx it mah phone dat type shiiit cheesy
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by newyorks(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
youngberry001:
okiki1

Tnx it mah phone dat type shiiit cheesy
stop blaming ur phone accept ur error frnd.
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by kiddoiLL(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
I do am tire!!!

Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by youngberry001(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
newyorks:
stop blaming ur phone accept ur error frnd.
newyorks kor newyard ne,,,

Waz yah busness wit me undecided
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Never did such...
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by thunderfiremods(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
dat tym iff u shake hand for pot..u go meet like 3hands for inside pot already..my sisters dem go dey wait u make u open pot...na for inside darkness sha
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by newyorks(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
youngberry001:
newyorks kor newyard ne,,,

Waz yah busness wit me undecided
my business with u is that he who knows that he knew nothing and fails to admitt that he did not know, but claims to know is a fool.
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by serverconnect(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hahahahaha, true talk.
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by Dannidom(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
I concur
Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by olarwhumy6(f): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol, so true!!.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Those Days When You Tried To Steal Meat From The Pot? Lol by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
I never stole meat from pot.
#decent.

(1) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Sister’s Husband Behind Her Back / How Old Were You When You First Mastubate / Ooni's New Wife? Photos Of Woman Rumored To Be Wife Of Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.