Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman (871 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" / 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman by doctokwus: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sahara have got Suleman by his scrotum.

Re: Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman by HungerBAD: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Damn.

1 Like

Re: Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman by doctokwus: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.
Damn to this latest exclusive or to that 'bakassi'?
Re: Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman by HungerBAD: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
doctokwus:

Damn to this latest exclusive or to that 'bakassi'?

Today na Sunday bros.

1 Like

Re: Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman by doctokwus: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

Today na Sunday bros.
Guy,hold urself.
Re: Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
angry
I can explain this

Apostle Suleiman bought this house for street beggars in Lagos

Then when he had problems with El-Rufai,
El-Rufai sent DSS to the house who chased away the street beggars.

El-Rufai then organized a crusade in Greece for Suleiman and arranged for Daniella to be in Greece too.

While she was there, 12 Fulani herdsmen packed Daniella's properties into the now vacant house.
They also drove Suleiman's car there to set him up.

The DSS paid money into Otobos account

And now Keyamo and Sahara reporters are persecuting this man of God for speaking against the Islamization of Nigeria.

Odes....

Suleiman's weaknesses are women

And vanity.

This idiot's mopol almost shot me one day for over-taking his Range Rover Sport some four years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman by Eke40seven(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wow
A while ago, i visited the apostle Suleiman's website on apostlesuleman.com and i was welcomed with a pop up notification, asking me to "partner" to preach the gospel. As i scroll, the pop up followed my hand movements everywhere on the site.
I just wonder, these same people will preach hell if you don't repent and sow a seed, quoting that "Jesus is coming soon". Then, these same people will use the little money from poor masses, to build houses, jets, cars, schools on earth and also go after choice women. Then i wonder, if Jesus was coming soon, why then do you want to acquire so much earthly wealth?
I'm not saying Jesus is not coming soon or not but i surely do not like the hypocrisy.
I don't even know who is worse, the blind followers defending these thieves or the thieves themselves.
Mind you, the South Korean leader was ousted from power last week because she INFLUENCED, contracts/fundings to benefit her childhood friend, these guys are neither born again nor Islamic clerics, yet, they know when to support good and evil.
These are just my random thoughts.
Re: Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman by Topgainer: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
More revelations underway. A scripture says God can't be mocked. The reason for this is so that Men of goodwill and good conscience will reconsider their patronage of the Auchi Miracle Center. While the remnants whose will and sound judgement have been grossly damaged by the enticements of sight and "gain-lusts" will remain pitched with the Fire Ministries.

Exactly 5 years ago a man of Knowledge with great experience and acquaintance with the metaphysical told me something about Apostle Johnson and Ayo Oritsejafor that changed my view of the duo. Although, I still held Apostle Johnson with some respect but miracles aren't the best indices for assessment of man said to be of God. Then I continued to ponder how can a man who does these things (not good at all) be used by the Holy Spirit. Were there different types of Holy Spirit? I went closer to some of these Pastors and Prophets, my search revealed a lot. The harm they do far outweighs the good speeches, 'miracles' and charity shows.
Re: Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman by marshalcarter: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
#SpreadsMat
Re: Flash:Daniella Okeke's Mende House Bought By Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eke40seven:
Wow
A while ago, i visited the apostle Suleiman's website on apostlesuleman.com and i was welcomed with a pop up notification, asking me to "partner" to preach the gospel. As i scroll, the pop up followed my hand movements everywhere on the site.
I just wonder, these same people will preach hell if you don't repent and sow a seed, quoting that "Jesus is coming soon". Then, these same people will use the little money from poor masses, to build houses, jets, cars, schools on earth and also go after choice women. Then i wonder, if Jesus was coming soon, why then do you want to acquire so much earthly wealth?
I'm not saying Jesus is not coming soon or not but i surely do not like the hypocrisy.
I don't even know who is worse, the blind followers defending these thieves or the thieves themselves.
Mind you, the South Korean leader was ousted from power last week because she INFLUENCED, contracts/fundings to benefit her childhood friend, these guys are neither born again nor Islamic clerics, yet, they know when to support good and evil.
These are just my random thoughts.
. Tell the animalistic bigots littered the whole of Nigeria; I need to leave this hellhole and go to where I can live with humans not animals

(1) (Reply)

Why Scientists Haven’t Discovered Hell Yet? / Rccg Sunday School Manual,sunday 23rd,april 2017 / Do All Religions Lead To God And Point To The Same Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.