Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving (42259 Views)

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads / Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning / Mechanic Killed In Adamawa As Tree Falls On His Car While He Was Working On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by faruz: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by shortgun(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
The snake probably went in there to heat up
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by ricmx(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

No be village people cause dis one. Na Chineke say make him confuse ya plan so dat ekwensu no go use cheating as gateway to destroy ya destiny.
oh see the way i dey. sweat for exam hall. i no ex girlfriend do me.
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by LockDown69(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2017
If for naija now, they for don de say village people are @ work now. grin
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Babatundesammie: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
awwwwwn toothless snake that cannot kill ;Dawwwwwn toothless snake that cannot kill
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by innobst: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
That snake should be fake.. She even took the time and mind in taking shots of it instead of running away.. A snake won't still be there when it knows it has been discovered grin
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by davidif: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2017
Alesandese:
I don't believe this undecided

Typical nairalanders haha. You show them picture of something that happened and they will tell you its fake that they want to see the video as if its always possible to get video evidence or 'perfect evidence' in every circumstance. And this is the same country where some people have suggested jury trial hahahaha chei! my naija people. It is well sha.

In the U.S all you need is just one eye witness for a crime and its game over. Nigerians on the other hand would be asking to see video of the crime and if they see it, they would say its fake or photoshopped hahahhaha. If this was the approach to solving crimes in other advanced countries it means that no cases would be solved. Evidence is not meant to replace common sense or one's ability to reason and infer. Its just there to pretty much make you connect the dots.
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Definitely poisonous undecided
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by soath(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Alesandese:
The Will Never Believe Crew
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Alesandese:

It's true, that's her pet. Lol.
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Blood of God
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by bedspread: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2017
NAIRALAND AND SNAKES

Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2017
Davash222:
I hate snakes.
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by joinnow: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2017
Lalastica don go international

Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by pinkpebbles(f): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Well said. We are just used to being mediocres. Nothing might ever work around here with our mindset.
davidif:

Typical nairalanders haha. You show them picture of something that happened and they will tell you its fake that they want to see the video as if its always possible to get video evidence or 'perfect evidence' in every circumstance. And this is the same country where some people have suggested jury trial hahahaha chei! my naija people. It is well sha.

In the U.S all you need is just one eye witness for a crime and its game over. Nigerians on the other hand would be asking to see video of the crime and if they see it, they would say its fake or photoshopped hahahhaha. If this was the approach to solving crimes in other advanced countries it means that no cases would be solved. Evidence is not meant to replace common sense or one's ability to reason and infer. Its just there to pretty much make you connect the dots.
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2017
Attack from the village.
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2017
davidif:

If you are intelligent enough to know that sometimes what you see isn't what it is then you would have saved yourself the stress of typing this blather. Lots of pictures and videos have been faked in the quest of evidences. You shouldn't conclude on people's thought without hearing/ reading all of it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2017
soath:
The Will Never Believe Crew
Well my perception. Deal with itsmiley
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2017
ydass:

It's true, that's her pet. Lol.
The lady who reported the incident didn't make it seem that way. It would have been more believable if she had. The sane question remains who would see such snake and still have the calmness to snap it at such close range? smiley

1 Like

Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Skookum(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2017
ricmx:
Nna see Bleep up ooh.
I am writing my exams today, so I spent the whole of yesterday writing out the expo on a piece of paper.
I nicely slipped it into my pockets.
I am currently in the exam hall this morning so I reached for my expo in my pocket and this is what I found.
106 - over 1.5
3241 - 1st half win
3242 - both teams score
621 - win or draw
1242 - both teams score
2347- (0:2)1H
1234- H &Over 2.5
4357- ..1x & half time NG
4512- NG
*Choi !!! I wore the wrong trouser.*
E no go beta for my village people, they have done their worse.

Can't stop laughing..... Too much of bet9ja
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Alekefine(f): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2017
ricmx:
Nna see Bleep up ooh.
I am writing my exams today, so I spent the whole of yesterday writing out the expo on a piece of paper.
I am currently in the exam hall this morning so I reached for my expo in my pocket and this is what I found.
106 - over 1.5
3241 - 1st half win
3242 - both teams score
621 - win or draw
1242 - both teams score
1234- H &Over 2.5
4512- NG
Hahahahah.na God catch.micro chips gone wrong
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
dem go say na villa pipo send am 2kill u
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Godfullsam(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
thunderfiremods:
lala knows what to do...

grin grin grin : grin
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Zulu212: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
If nah Naija nah the corpse we for see...but trust oyibo,she might even adopt it
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by soath(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alesandese:
Well my perception. Deal with itsmiley
Who said it's not?
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by elkon(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
ricmx:
Nna see Bleep up ooh.
106 - over 1.5
3241 - 1st half win
3242 - both teams score
621 - win or draw
1242 - both teams score
1234- H &Over 2.5
4512- NG
grin bro wetin now. .I can't stop laughing
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by francisduru: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
I no dey ohhhh

Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by jojothaiv(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Davash222:
I hate snakes.
Chichi, see sontin.....
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by jojothaiv(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nellybank:
We are watching
Wehdone Sir
Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by davidif: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alesandese:
If you are intelligent enough to know that sometimes what you see isn't what it is then you would have saved yourself the stress of typing this blather. Lots of pictures and videos have been faked in the quest of evidences. You shouldn't conclude on people's thought without hearing/ reading all of it. smiley

Dude, there are several ways to detect if a picture is fake or not. The problem is that you guys call everything fake without knowing whether or not it is. There are pictures that are as real as it gets yet you guys would be shouting fake as if you guys are trained photographers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos / 2018 Independence Drive: The Classic Cars That Graced Event (Photos) / Custom Duty Payment Made Easier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.