Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads (47699 Views)

Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) / Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning / "My Son Is A Lawyer" Sticker On A Car In Ibadan (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Flashyoil1(f): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2019
This is what was seen on a lady's car in Lagos state yesterday July 18th. Twitter user @itsmoshai who spotted it, took a photo and shared online.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/men-idiots-married-king-nigerian-ladys-car-sticker-reads/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Chepos1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
There is nothing dick can not cause. grin

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Davash222(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
King idiot’s cum hole!!!

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by daddytime(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
If a king idiot can convince you to marry him which you did, I'd leave you to give yourself a very befitting name because calling you an idiot would be a huge disrespect to your husband and his fellow idiots

408 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by olaric(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
And that includes your dad I guess?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by itspzpics(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by ikbnice(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
And she is now Queen idiot. Her father, brothers and uncles will also have special places in their idiotic kingdom

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by mytime24(f): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wife wey mumu embarassed

31 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by BubuZombi: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
IDIOT enjoy your Royal MajesDick Jare

8 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Congratulations Mrs. Queen Idiota , mother of Idiotine and Idiotiness! grin grin grin

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
K
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by hisexcellency34: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Olosho too wan trend
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by seunmohmoh(f): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Is this suppose to be funny because i do NOT find it funny.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
If you are effing the king of idiots, that makes you the Queen of idiots grin

11 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by emmancipated(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
If I call her an idiot now, she would see it as an insult

5 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by 9jaBloke: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Her cross
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Maybe the husband married a second wife

6 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by mknigeriagreat: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Welldone ma. Make una call me for this sweet ride wey dey my signature so o. Na weeked giveaway price and if u carry customer come, na to give you big money inside.

1 Like

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by sonnie10: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Must have been a very ugly divorce. Get over it already.

3 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Imstrong2(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
At least she acknowledged marrying one

11 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by seunmohmoh(f): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Congratulations Mrs. Queen [b]Idiot[/b]a, mother of [b]Idiot[/b]ine and [b]Idiot[/b]iness! grin grin grin
You don't know waz going on cheesy
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by DameB(f): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin
And the husband sees this sticker at home? :
Or she sticks it on only when going out

7 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Auxtin85(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Her father is their president, her brothers are ministers and commissioners

4 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by fennels007(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Which includes your father and like begat like
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Primusinterpares(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
one of the results of Bad marriages...
God help me to have a peaceful, loving n understanding home. Amen.

24 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Splendblex(f): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Her royal Highness ...Madame Idiota

3 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by joycejohn2223: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Queen Idiat
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
You don't know waz going on cheesy

I convess I donnor grin grin
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Dee60: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Madam, seek help if you are reading this. It is not as bad as you think. Some wives think that their husbands are angels.

There is hope if you turn it over to Jesus. As a man, He lived without sin. As a risen Saviour, He is able to transform situations if you run to Him. Listen to what He has to say to you:

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

If you look to men you will get abuses and become more frustrated. If you turn to Him, you will be saved.

6 Likes

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Men don break her heart tire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bajaj Launches Re 250 Superkeke In Nigeria, Unveils Jay Jay Okocha As Ambassador / 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You / Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.