Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving (42272 Views)

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads / Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning / Mechanic Killed In Adamawa As Tree Falls On His Car While He Was Working On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
davidif:

Dude, there are several ways to detect if a picture is fake or not. The problem is that you guys call everything fake without knowing whether or not it is. There are pictures that are as real as it gets yet you guys would be shouting fake as if you guys are trained photographers.
I don't need to banter words with you, you can't even make a convincing argument. Well I have stated my view, you accepting or not is your decision. I'm a lady BTWsmiley

1 Like

Re: Long, Brown Snake Crept Out Of Lady Car's While She Was Driving by davidif: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alesandese:
I don't need to banter words with you, you can't even make a convincing argument. Well I have stated my view, you accepting or not is your decision. I'm a lady BTWsmiley

My argument is that people who can't distinguish between real and fake confidently come on here and state their opinion as if they are an authority on the issue. This are people that if you present them with real visual evidence they will still tell you It's fake because they don't like the evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos / See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / 2018 Independence Drive: The Classic Cars That Graced Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.