Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (65819 Views)

Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Tosyn2much has phd in this kind of topics.
You should know that's my ministry bro cheesy cheesy

I never even thought you know me for that cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Caseless: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mizk:
crap
one "spotted" .
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by gudvibz(f): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bamidele539:
kindly tell if what the OP posted is not 98% true?

Its not 98% true
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Bamidele539: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
pocohantas:
Only point 1 is credible.
no boyfriend...no problems. Kindly, dump your boyfriend today grin
another anti-bfrnd supporter spotted.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Bamidele539: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
gudvibz:

Its not 98% true
kindly point out the not-true statement if truely u are not an anti-bfrnd wailer!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Bamidele539: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:

I never even thought l you know me for that cheesy
boss kip kipping up jare, koni baje

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by gudvibz(f): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bamidele539:
kindly point out the not-true statement if truely u are not an anti-bfrnd wailer!

Anti-bfrnd or not ,anyway it wid be easier to point out d 2% don't u think
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Bamidele539: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
gudvibz:

Anti-bfrnd or not ,anyway it wid be easier to point out d 2% don't u think
i know your type!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by spencekat(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mizk:
criticism improves people more than encouragement, do some research
It depends on the personality of the individual in question.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Amarabae(f): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Crap compilation! Relationship is a choice. Some girls are single and very happy.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by gudvibz(f): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bamidele539:
i know your type!

Me too,u think u kn but then again u kn wat u kn ; cool
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Alphasoar(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
The last part of this write up depicts that of the writer.
Sometimes people don't confess willingly but by chance. And thats what she just did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by iRepNaija1: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
The awaiting counter thread is here... God knows I will surely register my presence on a thread like this cheesy

Lemme add mine cheesy

11. They are Feminists

Some of them are so bittered that they become feminists and you will see them robbing shoulders with men and are always fighting for gender equality on social media.. They bash anybody that hold contrary opinion about feminism, unknown to them that no man wan put that kind woman for house cheesy

12. They are found on every website

Some of them operate in multiple website and chat applications such as Palmchat, Badoo 2go, Facebook, Mocospace, Whatsapp, Ebuddy, Numbuzz, Nairaland, Instagram, etc
cheesy

You don't understand what feminism is. People who truly understand it are not bitter or angry but know it's about equality between both men and women. And not all women are curbing their behavior to make sure that some man approves of them and considers the "wife material."

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bumbae1:
Who bf epp grin
Op u get bf .. u typing from experience undecided

Some valid points sha , wink

Mynd44 can you imagine embarassed

Sup dear? nice dp, not looking bad wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
iRepNaija1:

You don't understand what feminism is. People who truly understand it are not bitter or angry but know it's about equality between both men and women. And not all women are curbing their behavior to make sure that some man approves of them and considers the "wife material."
I totally agree with you
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by discman2k2(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
The awaiting counter thread is here... God knows I will surely register my presence on a thread like this cheesy

Lemme add mine cheesy

11. They are Feminists

Some of them are so bittered that they become feminists and you will see them rubbing shoulders with men and are always fighting for gender equality on social media.. They bash anybody that holds contrary opinion about feminism, unknown to them that no man wan put that kind woman for house cheesy

12. They are found on every website

Some of them operate in multiple website and chat applications such as Palmchat, Badoo 2go, Facebook, Mocospace, Whatsapp, Ebuddy, Numbuzz, Nairaland, Instagram, etc
cheesy

Exactly bro!! Buh, u didn't mentioned that they also dress to kill & when attracted guys attempt to "enter the place ", they'll b forming Virgin abi na "Badgin".
lyk say dia kini no dey itch dem baad bad?!

As dem don approach 45, their tactics go change : they'll start giving small boys green light so as to create any kain opportunities, probably dem fit marry domitable husboynd.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Angel1696: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
who ask u for all this things
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by jojothaiv(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
So i wave to my past.....
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by jerryice(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mizk:
crap
grin grin grin Absolute one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by DanielGb(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who told u im single undecided married to my work if u must know grin
Dont worry i'll invite u to my wedding i know u want to come cheesy

This your yanga won't help your situation. You know I won't come to the wedding of my ex. Unless I married her, Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by piagetskinner(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
ur list is flawed
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by dy27(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by ahamonyeka(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:

I never even thought you know me for that cheesy
you be my guy naw I know you well.keep the ministry going bro.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Jok3r(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
Number one is so true.

Most girls with high likes on social media are single in reality. Everything na packaging!

I lik u cos u Don tall true
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bamidele539:
and what if you dont?

Don't wt
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
bizzy500:
one spotted

Im in a good mood today i wont remove my weave grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
ahamonyeka:
you be my guy naw I know you well.keep the ministry going bro.
Thanks brother mi
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
discman2k2:

Exactly bro!! Buh, u didn't mentioned that they also dress to kill & when attracted guys attempt to "enter the place ", they'll b forming Virgin abi na "Badgin".
lyk say dia kini no dey itch dem baad bad?!

As dem don approach 45, their tactics go change : they'll start giving small boys green light so as to create any kain opportunities, probably dem fit marry domitable husboynd.
I swear you no lie at all cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Divay22(f): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bumbae1:

remove it for me abeg tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Divay22:
remove it for me abeg tongue

Jesu so u no like me at all embarassed
My natural hair actually good you know just stressful to maintain lol brazo is the way
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by bizzy500: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bumbae1:

remove am cry
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends by Divay22(f): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bumbae1:

Jesu so u no like me at all embarassed
My natural hair actually good you know just stressful to maintain lol brazo is the way
Na my love for you make me tell you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.