Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why Castigating A Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Castigating A Man Of God (448 Views)

COVID 19: Stop Castigating The Church For The Pandemic / Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Why Is Immorality Common Among Some Men Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Castigating A Man Of God by sonofmanj3(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
I have come to discover that Christians are too hypocritical in their dealings. Denominations are waiting for the down fall of another so they shine. They end up saying I said so. What would the fall of a believer do to you? What will be your gain? Anytime you stand to criticise a man or a woman check your self and you will see that even you are not perfect. The way Christian disrespect delegated authorities and men of God shows lack of Christian foundations. Miriam raised a valid criticism against Moses but the Lord judged her for speaking against Moses even when Moses was wrong. So many are suffering because of what they said about a man of God. Every man of God has a man side don't judge him because of a fault but cover it. Ham exposed his father's unclothedness but the other two sons covered Noah's unclothedness and we're blessed. even In his folly and ham was caused be careful what you say....... God bless you. http://truebelieversnow..com.ng/
Re: Why Castigating A Man Of God by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
"Man of God"?

Are others "men of devil"?

Are you a man of the devil?
Re: Why Castigating A Man Of God by sonofmanj3(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
"Man of God"?

Are others "men of devil"?

Are you a man of the devil?
Miriam was a prophetess and was Moses elder sister and her argument were valid but still God punished her. But thier level of fellowship was different
Re: Why Castigating A Man Of God by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
sonofmanj3:

Miriam was a prophetess and was Moses elder sister and her argument were valid but still God punished her. But thier level of fellowship was different
Last time I checked, God hasn't interfered in our disputes.
Re: Why Castigating A Man Of God by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
sonofmanj3:
I have come to discover that Christians are too hypocritical in their dealings. Denominations are waiting for the down fall of another so they shine. They end up saying I said so. What would the fall of a believer do to you? What will be your gain? Anytime you stand to criticise a man or a woman check your self and you will see that even you are not perfect. The way Christian disrespect delegated authorities and men of God shows lack of Christian foundations. Miriam raised a valid criticism against Moses but the Lord judged her for speaking against Moses even when Moses was wrong. So many are suffering because of what they said about a man of God. Every man of God has a man side don't judge him because of a fault but cover it. Ham exposed his father's unclothedness but the other two sons covered Noah's unclothedness and we're blessed. even In his folly and ham was caused be careful what you say....... God bless you. http://truebelieversnow..com.ng/

My God !!!! grin grin grin (purely figurative)
My pastor has been preaching the opposite,
I guess he was lieing to me.

But the Bible doesn't lie *Ephesians 5:11 King James Version (KJV) : And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.*

Hmmm, conflicting isn't it undecided
Re: Why Castigating A Man Of God by sonofmanj3(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Optimist1998:

But the Bible doesn't lie *Ephesians 5:11 King James Version (KJV) : And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.*

My point is this most times we don't care to correct errors in love as the scripture prescribed but we laugh and scorn our brother when they fall and have a valid ground to kill them seriously we don't gain nothing when our brothers fall but let Christians learn to cover their brothers shame and leave judgement to the Lord
Re: Why Castigating A Man Of God by sonofmanj3(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
[/color]
Optimist1998:

But the Bible doesn't lie *Ephesians 5:11 King James Version (KJV) : And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather [color=#990000]reprove them.*

My point is this most times we don't care to correct errors in love as the scripture prescribed but we laugh and scorn our brother when they fall and have a valid ground to kill them seriously we don't gain nothing when our brothers fall but let Christians learn to cover their brothers shame and leave judgement to the Lord sad
Optimist1998:

My point is this most times we don't care to correct errors in love as the scripture prescribed but we laugh and scorn our brother when they fall and have a valid ground to kill them seriously we don't gain nothing when our brothers fall but let Christians learn to cover their brothers shame and leave judgement to the Lord
Re: Why Castigating A Man Of God by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2017
sonofmanj3:

Are you going around the text I quoted?!
I see you're avoiding Ephesians

You sound like you're passing out your emotions (Suleman right?! I know grin) ~~no pun intended tho.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Training Militia, He’s After Me, Apostle Suleman Cries Out / Do We Have Prophet Muhammed In The Bible? / Oobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.