Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award (907 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / VP Osinbajo Was Never Excluded From National Security Meetings - Premium Times / New Presidential Debate Scheduled For Match 29 To Be Aired By Nta,ait,siverbird! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by AzukaNze: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
The 2009 shortlist for Silverbird Man of The Year Award is as follows: Gov Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Odein Ajumogobia Minister of Petroleum, Dr Mike Adenuga of Glo,  Gov Danjuma Goje of Gombe, and Mr Lamido Sanusi of CBN.

It is curious that Gov Fashola of Lagos did not even make the shortlist? Or what do you think?
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by Orilee9ice(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
dont worry , naa bad belle tongue, He doesnt need it anyway, eko o ni baje oooooo!
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by babapupa: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2009
lmao, I'm sure they know Fashola go send am back.

Remember when Fashola kicked back This day's newspaper award telling them to shove it and go pay their taxes?
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by redsun(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
Akpabio is the same guy that is involve recent money laundry with the bank lady if i am not mistaking,while the petroleum minister is in charge of a ministry that can't give account of nigerian oil revenue or keep a refinery running in nigeria.Same inglorious bastards are short listed for thief of the year award,rogue state.
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by babapupa: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
redsun:

Akpabio is the same guy that is involve recent money laundry with the bank lady if i am not mistaking,while the petroleum minister is in charge of a ministry that can't give account of nigerian oil revenue or keep a refinery running in nigeria.Same inglorious bastards are short listed for thief of the year award,rogue state.

It's called paid image laundering ,
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by redsun(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
babapupa:

It's called paid image laundering ,

F-uck dem bastards.
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by redsun(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
Little wonder they said they are trying to impeach Fashola because light and darkness don't mix.
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by Nchara: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
Fasola's run with the press could also be called paid image laundering. None of these guys are saints. Afterall Fasola has issues with contracts award now.
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by MrCrackles(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2009
Fuc.k silverbird. . .Who cares!
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by redsun(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
Nchara:

Fasola's run with the press could also be called paid image laundering. None of these guys are saints. Afterall Fasola has issues with contracts award now.

Fashola is daring the impossible in nigeria,towing the line of responsibility,accountability,hardwork and sense of discipline in the midst of fire-spitting devouring dragons,he is not going to come out stain free.

Nigerian system engulfs the good,for one to stand out and make some positive impacts is something to give thanks for.
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by brooknam99: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
Jesus!!!this nchara dude!!!I wish I could see you face to face,let's see the shape ur tribalist mug will take after just 10 minutes
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2009
oh the reason is when other crooks were bribing Fashola could not afford the bribe because he dont steal much like others
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by Nchara: 12:41am On Dec 18, 2009
brooknam99:

Jesus!!!this nchara dude!!!I wish I could see you face to face,let's see the shape your tribalist mug will take after just 10 minutes

Does disagreeing with the hype sorrounding Fasola make me a tribalist? Then so be it.
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2009
Silverbird, what? undecided
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by Fhemmmy: 1:55am On Dec 18, 2009
redsun:

Fashola is daring the impossible in nigeria,towing the line of responsibility,accountability,hardwork and sense of discipline in the midst of fire-spitting devouring dragons,he is not going to come out stain free.

Nigerian system engulfs the good,for one to stand out and make some positive impacts is something to give thanks for.

Ummmmm.
babapupa:

lmao, I'm sure they know Fashola go send am back.

Remember when Fashola kicked back This day's newspaper award telling them to shove it and go pay their taxes?

Lol
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by princekevo(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2009
That is to tell us Nigeria as a nation is allergic to development, as such do not encourage development. Can someone explain wht extraordinary petroleum minister and Senusi has done to be among the shortlisted, even the so called Adenuga
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2009
Who among the nominees can compete with fashola.If fashola is using image laundering,let other governors do so and see if they will be accepted nationwide.Fashola doesn't need a mere award to be a fulfilled man.F.U'c.k silverbird
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by Alxmyr(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2009
Ben Bruce and Vanguard dude are buisnessmen. Award must be given to he who bring in money.
Imagine Sanusi as man of the year. For sacking bank mds and causing loss of confidence in Nigerian economy and capital losses of nearly 2 trillion naira in less than 3 months, 
Or Odein, for taunting unacceptable deregulation. The deregulation has not even started, everyone felt it will be a colossal failure, as other Yar'Adua projects, yet he is shortlisted as man of the year,
Akpabio for contract inflation, corruption and embezzlement.
Dr Adenuga, for same glo award or what,

I laugh in tongues,
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by chosen04(f): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2009
With "AREABOYS" licensed by Fashola and his Godfather--TINUBU publicly making fool of fashola's prosposed magacity project its obvious the dude has not done much to merit even a nomination for this award.

This fashola magacity for "AREABOYS?". Why is he still keeping them? does he wants to use them to rigg 2011 elections?. The dude still has a long step to climb.

A man who keeps and welcomes those who constitutes a nuisance to others will never qualify for this award.
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by edoyad(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2009
Fashola has won the Naira land awards which to me is more important than any warped award which Thatday, silverfowl or any other busines entity can bestow.
I hope somebody passes the message to Fashola that though we don't think He's perfect, millions of Nigerian youths scattered around 10X (how many countries again ?) of the world think He's the epitome of what Nigeria needs. cool
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by chosen04(f): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2009
edoyad:

Fashola has won the Naira land awards which to me is more important than any warped award which Thatday, silverfowl or any other busines entity can bestow.
I hope somebody passes the message to Fashola that though we don't think He's perfect, millions of Nigerian youths scattered around 10X (how many countries again ?) of the world think He's the epitome of what Nigeria needs. cool

For producing numerous nos of "bus-stop money collecting areaboys" in conjuction by his Godfather--Tinubu?
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by nethacker(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2009
chosen04:

With "AREABOYS" licensed by Fashola and his Godfather--TINUBU publicly making fool of fashola's prosposed magacity project its obvious the dude has not done much to merit even a nomination for this award.

This fashola magacity for "AREABOYS?". Why is he still keeping them? does he wants to use them to rigg 2011 elections?. The dude still has a long step to climb.

A man who keeps and welcomes those who constitutes a nuisance to others will never qualify for this award.
will u shut up there , fowl angry angry r u so blind to see that he is trying hard to put a stop to it?ur type can nvr be satisfied even if Our dear fashola kills himself for u. angry . Wat of those he arrested and sent to an island for rehabilitation?didnt u see dat shocked
chosen04:

For producing numerous nos of "bus-stop money collecting areaboys" in conjuction by his Godfather--Tinubu?
can u point out a state dat doesnt have areaboyz angry angry
dead brain a33h0le angry
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by smoothine: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2009
@chosen04 ,why dont you substantiate your claim on this guy.When was the last time you came to lagos sef.I have not seen any area boy collecting money at bus stop apart from the boyz in black with the gunz.The garages haev their various unions that motorist pay to so it is all over ,is that fashola's making? come one grow up.Nobody is saying fashola is a saint .if he is stealing N10m at least the people are feeling N20m of their money's worth .that is the most importatnt not for your to steal everything and yet impoverish the state ala ibori and co.
Re: Fashola Excluded From Siverbird 2009 Man Of The Year Award by JProspero: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2009
Silverbird Man of the Year Award had been credible but this year it may not be.

Year 1 winner - Akunyili - NAFDAC
Year 2 winner - el Rufai - FCT
Year 3 Winner - Ribadu - EFCC
Year 4 winner - Oshiomhole - Edo State
Year 5 winner - ?

I think in all honesty Fashola merits it more than any of the nominees or any Nigerian this year. NOBODY IS A SAINT. Our people say that there is no anus u will examine and not find 'something' in it (mind my language - that's a proverb of my people). But there must be an anus that is cleaner than the rest!

(1) (Reply)

Fashola's Government Is Dying! / Sultan Wants Jonathan To Sign Undertaking / Beaf, Why Should You Admit Defeat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.